Twitter locks Lincoln Project account

Violate the TOS, get locked. Works both ways. I don't have a problem with identifying these lawyers. I notice they didn't put any personal information in the tweet. Just said, make em famous. Go for it.
Anyone associated with perpetrating this attempt to undermine the results of a fair and free election deserves to get called out.

Violate the TOS, get locked. Works both ways. I don't have a problem with identifying these lawyers. I notice they didn't put any personal information in the tweet. Just said, make em famous. Go for it.
Anyone associated with perpetrating this attempt to undermine the results of a fair and free election deserves to get called out.

I wish this were the case. But the sad fact is that, now that the NeverTrumpers have served their purpose, they are completely disposable to the Prog Elite.

Oh, and Biden's vote total across the country is running 2.5% above the aggregate vote for House Democrats. Had Trump kept up to the Republican House vote, he'd be President.

So anything that the Lincoln Project did to switch even a fraction of the electorate away from the whiny narcissistic authoritarian orange threat to American democracy, good for them.

Oh, and Biden's vote total across the country is running 2.5% above the aggregate vote for House Democrats. Had Trump kept up to the Republican House vote, he'd be President.

So anything that the Lincoln Project did to switch even a fraction of the electorate away from the whiny narcissistic authoritarian orange threat to American democracy, good for them.
Awwwk awwwk libber Polly wanna cracker awwwk!

Orange awwwk Narcissist awwk!

Scoreboard, cultist

2020.png

Forum List

Back