Twitter locks Lincoln Project account

Awwwk awwwk libber Polly wanna cracker awwwk!

Scoreboard, cultist

View attachment 414341

xi.jpg

Scoreboard, cultist

View attachment 414341
But the 5 cheater states voted for the President Polly.

Allegations are a dime a dozen for old Trumpybear. They just want to keep their voters emotions really high. They are not susceptible to reason when the emotion of hate overwhelmed everything else. One day they will come to their senses, realize what they did the country, and commit suicide.

Allegations are a dime a dozen for old Trumpybear. They just want to keep their voters emotions really high. They are not susceptible to reason when the emotion of hate overwhelmed everything else. One day they will come to their senses, realize what they did the country, and commit suicide.
Commit suicide? Huh? Did you mean commit murder on quislings that pervert our electorial system of laws?

Commit suicide? Huh? Did you mean commit murder on quislings?

No that coward didn't slit his own throat for the sake of all humanity.

This is a lie. Their twitter account is not locked, as anyone can see.

That means they deleted the tweet, as they were required to do before their account was unlocked. We will get them taken down permanently eventually, we are keeping an eye on them and other traitors.
iceberg
What was that about the left punishing traitors? Maybe you need to start objecting and calling these folks communists, too.

Scoreboard, cultist

View attachment 414341
But the 5 cheater states voted for the President Polly.

Voting is done in person, not in early morning hours by hired minions.

This is a lie. Their twitter account is not locked, as anyone can see.

That means they deleted the tweet, as they were required to do before their account was unlocked. We will get them taken down permanently eventually, we are keeping an eye on them and other traitors.
iceberg
What was that about the left punishing traitors? Maybe you need to start objecting and calling these folks communists, too.
idiots is what I would call them. anyone on any side making a list of retribution is being stupid.

Now, is this anyone in power? for you to dismiss many links from people in power doing this and then give me a random forum poster, we'll that seems a bit odd.

but to answer your question yes I would call that action NOT traditional with American values.

You ever care to answer my question?

Twitter is acting like a real asshole since the 4th of November in the early morning during the democrat hold-up.
I don't understand them going after allies of democrats.
John McCain was the darling of the Democrats, until he wasnt needed anymore and ran for repubnicant in 2008. Then he found out how much those Progs loved him when the called him every name in the book.

Forum List

Back