Twitter locks Lincoln Project account

but to answer your question yes I would call that action NOT traditional with American values.

Blindly following a cult of personality of a man who is so narcissistic that he cannot accept losing and thus endangers the republic by communicating falsehoods, bizarre conspiracy theories and bullshit is NOT traditional with American values either.
who are you again?
He is Propaganda Polly the Progressive Parrot.

Just like Orange is Propaganda Pimp and Philandandering Populist. Words are fun!
And liberals are idiots.

but to answer your question yes I would call that action NOT traditional with American values.

Blindly following a cult of personality of a man who is so narcissistic that he cannot accept losing and thus endangers the republic by communicating falsehoods, bizarre conspiracy theories and bullshit is NOT traditional with American values either.
who are you again?

Just like Orange is Propaganda Pimp and Philandandering Populist. Words are fun!
And liberals are idiots.

And Cult45 are a bunch of c*nts.

who are you again?

And liberals are idiots.

Well, I disagree.....you are the whiny one who needs a Midol and fresh maxipad for those whiner cramps.

who are you again?

And liberals are idiots.

Well, I disagree.....you are the whiny one who needs a Midol and fresh maxipad for those whiner cramps.

Says the whiny c*nt who is too stupid to realize the election is over. You loser.

who are you again?

And liberals are idiots.

Says the whiny c*nt who is too stupid to realize the election is over. You loser.
Again, you seem enamored with your own anatomy perhaps if you took your head out of it you might feel better.....get some oxygen to any brain that is left.

who are you again?

And liberals are idiots.

Is it?

Forum List

Back