Twitter locks Lincoln Project account

4i6Ckte.gif

From the little girl who runs from all the threads.
Still here. Weird, huh? It's almost like you're full of shit.

LOL! Just kidding. You are absolutely full of shit.

That isn't official, merely a projection based on the biases of the people making the map.

There is nothing official yet.

Civics 101: It's never "official" until the states certify the election.

But the leaders know when they've been defeated.

And they concede for the betterment of the country.

Like Hillary did in 2016, and Gore did in 2000.

But not Trump, the narcissistic manchild with the emotional temperament of a 3 year-old, who'd burn down the republic before succumbing to his ego.
So, you believe Trump should concede before the vote counts are certified because...it's your turn to be President?
Gullible rubes are gullible.
4i6Ckte.gif

They're Republicans who didn't join the orange Kool-Aid drinking cult.
No, they're lifer politicians who couldn't suck up to Trump and got discarded.
Why would anyone be required to suck up to Trump?
To get a job in politics?
That's the Republican standard, because they have no personal standards.
Oh, you mean like Harris the whore.

Republicans believe women can succeed on their own. Democrats believe they have to suck powerful dick.

Damn, you guys are sexist.

Live look at daveman flailing.

flail gifs Page 2 | WiffleGif

4i6Ckte.gif

Really?

Hey - where did you run off to?

Hey - where did daveman slink off to?

There's two, easily found. And now you've been exposed as a liar. Again. It's a daily occurrence.
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
Hey daveman - where did you run off to?
4i6Ckte.gif

Amazing - he tucks his tail and runs from the thread in which he claims he never runs away from threads. :auiqs.jpg:

That isn't official, merely a projection based on the biases of the people making the map.

There is nothing official yet.

Civics 101: It's never "official" until the states certify the election.

But the leaders know when they've been defeated.

And they concede for the betterment of the country.

Like Hillary did in 2016, and Gore did in 2000.

But not Trump, the narcissistic manchild with the emotional temperament of a 3 year-old, who'd burn down the republic before succumbing to his ego.
So, you believe Trump should concede before the vote counts are certified because...it's your turn to be President?
Gullible rubes are gullible.
4i6Ckte.gif

You are indeed. You were told Pedo Joe won, and so, by golly, HE WON.

Yeah, the media doesn't decide elections.

They're Republicans who didn't join the orange Kool-Aid drinking cult.
No, they're lifer politicians who couldn't suck up to Trump and got discarded.
Why would anyone be required to suck up to Trump?
To get a job in politics?
That's the Republican standard, because they have no personal standards.
Oh, you mean like Harris the whore.

Republicans believe women can succeed on their own. Democrats believe they have to suck powerful dick.

Damn, you guys are sexist.

Live look at daveman flailing.

flail gifs Page 2 | WiffleGif
That's probably what Willie Brown looked like when Harris the Whore was sucking his dick.

4i6Ckte.gif

Really?

There's two, easily found. And now you've been exposed as a liar. Again. It's a daily occurrence.
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
Goodness, you sure do like humping my leg. I'm flattered, but I'm straight and happily married.

And I missed the first thread you linked, but I did respond to the second. Ooops!

And it's really rather pitiful how you're so desperate for my validation. Dood. How embarrassing for you.

4i6Ckte.gif

Really?

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
4i6Ckte.gif

Amazing - he tucks his tail and runs from the thread in which he claims he never runs away from threads. :auiqs.jpg:
This may come as a shock to you, but there are other websites than USMB and there is a real life outside the internet.

And hey, as long as we're on the subject, you never responded to this thread I started.

Don't bother, either. You had almost a year.

4i6Ckte.gif

Really?

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
4i6Ckte.gif

This may come as a shock to you, but there are other websites than USMB and there is a real life outside the internet.

And hey, as long as we're on the subject, you never responded to this thread I started.

yeah the fact he had over a year and could not thinbk of any lies to try and refute the facts,proves right there,he runs off when he cant refute the evidence/lol

4i6Ckte.gif

Really?

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
4i6Ckte.gif

yeah the fact he had over a year and could not thinbk of any lies to try and refute the facts,proves right there,he runs off when he cant refute the evidence/lol
That thread was totally apolitical. I had some questions for him as a musician. I have no idea why he never responded, though I mentioned him twice.

but to answer your question yes I would call that action NOT traditional with American values.

Blindly following a cult of personality of a man who is so narcissistic that he cannot accept losing and thus endangers the republic by communicating falsehoods, bizarre conspiracy theories and bullshit is NOT traditional with American values either.
who are you again?
He is Propaganda Polly the Progressive Parrot.

Just like Orange is Propaganda Pimp and Philandandering Populist. Words are fun!

:D Me and millions of other patriots had a hand in this, how's that shoe feel on the other foot traitors? :D

What’s the problem?

Twitter is a private entity. I shouldn’t have to say this, because conservatives are the ones who are all about the rights of private entities.

You see any liberals whining about this, claiming they are unfairly persecuted?

Forum List

Back