Twitter locks Lincoln Project account

The election is over.
giphy.gif
It's over.
Sure, but selling the drama is good for the corporations. . . so let it linger for the partisans, why don't ya?

but to answer your question yes I would call that action NOT traditional with American values.

Blindly following a cult of personality of a man who is so narcissistic that he cannot accept losing and thus endangers the republic by communicating falsehoods, bizarre conspiracy theories and bullshit is NOT traditional with American values either.

but to answer your question yes I would call that action NOT traditional with American values.

Blindly following a cult of personality of a man who is so narcissistic that he cannot accept losing and thus endangers the republic by communicating falsehoods, bizarre conspiracy theories and bullshit is NOT traditional with American values either.
Awwwwk cult...awwwwk narcissistic..awwwwk...give Polly different words awwwwk!

Violate the TOS, get locked. Works both ways. I don't have a problem with identifying these lawyers. I notice they didn't put any personal information in the tweet. Just said, make em famous. Go for it.
Anyone associated with perpetrating this attempt to undermine the results of a fair and free election deserves to get called out.

Figures you would condone doxxing. The legal process only works when lawyers can represent their clients without fear due to their clients position.

And phone numbers are personal information, you gutless twat-hack

Awwwwk cult...awwwwk narcissistic..awwwwk...give Polly different words awwwwk!

Ah, poor boy. It's OK. I know that your Orange Jesus isn't going to be President, and your self-worth has been stripped away.

:itsok:
Not at all.....I just cannot believe you wackos are too stupid to know wearing face diapers and hiding in your basement to avoid a cold is idiotic....you know, what the idiot you elected told you to do.

Now that is Bizzaro World there....only brainless libber lemmings believe every lie their extremist media tells them.

Totally agree.

That's why you should stop mainlining Newsmax/OAN/Epoch Times/inforwars

They know that you are gullible and will believe anything no matter how bizarre to reinforce your worldview.

That way, they can sell you supplements, making them rich.

Violate the TOS, get locked. Works both ways. I don't have a problem with identifying these lawyers. I notice they didn't put any personal information in the tweet. Just said, make em famous. Go for it.
Anyone associated with perpetrating this attempt to undermine the results of a fair and free election deserves to get called out.

Figures you would condone doxxing. The legal process only works when lawyers can represent their clients without fear due to their clients position.

And phone numbers are personal information, you gutless twat-hack

Didn't see them include that information in the tweet. Just the names. If they did, then the original violate/get locked holds.
If you're going to step into the kitchen, prepare to take the heat..or stay out. ^Shrug^.

who are you again?

Now that is Bizzaro World there....only brainless libber lemmings believe every lie their extremist media tells them.

Totally agree.

That's why you should stop mainlining Newsmax/OAN/Epoch Times/inforwars

They know that you are gullible and will believe anything no matter how bizarre to reinforce your worldview.

That way, they can sell you supplements, making them rich.
Brainless.....lemming.....parrot.....awwwwk!

That isn't official, merely a projection based on the biases of the people making the map.

There is nothing official yet.

Civics 101: It's never "official" until the states certify the election.

But the leaders know when they've been defeated.

And they concede for the betterment of the country.

Like Hillary did in 2016, and Gore did in 2000.

But not Trump, the narcissistic manchild with the emotional temperament of a 3 year-old, who'd burn down the republic before succumbing to his ego.

who are you again?
He is Propaganda Polly the Progressive Parrot.

Forum List

Back