Twitter locks out Trump

Link coming

They need to kept the seditionist-in-chief under wraps.

His main means of communication needs to be taken away.

They should have done this years ago and for longer than 12 hours.
It's just weird watching someone celebrate censorship

Trump is still calling for violence.

Link coming

It’s a private platform. They can do what they want.

444194834a262632b6f79d3432b92e74.jpg

I do not know if that is for me or Trump or both when it come to you...:safetocomeoutff:

LOL Trump

CNN's Jim Acosta just reported a few minutes ago that he had just talked to a close Trump adviser who has known Trump for many years who said: "Trump is out of his mind". "All he can talk and think about is losing the election."

‘Among the tweets deleted was a video sent to supporters telling them to “go home.” The video, however, once again made false claims that the 2020 presidential election was stolen.

All told, three Twitter posts were deleted.

The video was also deleted from Facebook and YouTube.

Guy Rosen, the vice president of integrity at Facebook, said in a tweet the social media site was removing the video because "on balance we believe it contributes to rather than diminishes the risk of ongoing violence."’ ibid

Absolutely remarkable that private media are forced to block the posts of a reckless, irresponsible president who seeks to incite more violence against the American people.

Yep. Trump gonna be lucky if he lasts until morning. Time to end the charade. Battle off to Florida and go sulk.

I doubt Pence remove him...

I know he won't. I'm thinking there may be a Republican confab going on to convince him to resign for the good of the country. He blew the GA Senate runoffs for Republicans. He incited a riot today. I think they may be done with him.

It's quite sad to see people cheering for the Chinese takeover of America. Perhaps they think their children and grandchildren will be exempt from being forced into slavery, but they are wrong.

Link coming

I think it's more weird watching the leader of our country trying to incite violence.

I've never seen anything like this. Ever.

Breaking News: Trump rushed to hospital with blocked up bowels unable to shit without tweeting.

WH Doctor: Locked Out Of Twitter Trump’s Bowels Back up

Yep. Trump gonna be lucky if he lasts until morning. Time to end the charade. Battle off to Florida and go sulk.

I doubt Pence remove him...

I know he won't. I'm thinking there may be a Republican confab going on to convince him to resign for the good of the country. He blew the GA Senate runoffs for Republicans. He incited a riot today. I think they may be done with him.

McConnell is not happy and when McConnell speak again it will be interesting and it make me wonder what he is saying behind the scenes to Cruz and I wish I was a fly on the wall!

Link coming

I think it's more weird watching the leader of our country trying to incite violence.

I've never seen anything like this. Ever.
You have seen it before Coyote, but always in third world countries. Now Trump has put the USA on the same level as Bolivia, Thailand and Zimbabwe. MAGA!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back