Twitter Suspends Owens After She ReTweets Sarah Jeongs Posts Replacing White with Black and Jewish

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Makes things clear what the fascist left are doing.

18BB4C50-EAA2-4AAE-A0AE-0D398357A9AC.jpeg

Twitter Suspends Candace Owens — Then Says It Was ‘An Error’ After Backlash

Sorry bout that,

1. Sure we care the NYT's is in the process of starting a race war.
  2. Some little dumb chink saying racial shit about Jews and White people, by far superior to her and her race.
  3. Why does the NYT's not reel this little chink byatch in is the main question?
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You can only be racist if you are not liberal. Being liberal AND black is like a double force field against being racist.

God you fold
I don't think anyone really cares.
Lefties only only care if transgendered freakazoids are insulted.
How do you know so much about "Lefties?"

I mean really, everything I read of your comments are so blatantly biased. BS. Do you even care?
Speaking of sexually confused moonbats.
You really are serious. That's the most dumbed down shit ever. Kudos.

The NYT hired her BECAUSE OF the tweets, not INSPITE OF the tweets. They agree with her.

Only conservatives are racist. It doesn’t go the other way by (the left’s) definition.

Just one of many reasons I'm not on twitter first they show themselves to be total hypocrites and they try and pass of their hypocrisy as just an error. This Jeong womans past tweets had been in the news a lot anyone who heard about them could see what Owens did she set a trap to show the double standard on twitter and they feel right into it.

Forum List

Back