Two American mercenary fighters killed.

Live by the sword, die by the sword, he chose that life!

Sean Carmeli R.I.P

54709518100899490490no.jpg

Sean Was a lonely soldier, about 30,000 people came to his funeral today.
"Look Sean, our hero, all Israel is here with you" :(

10527367_837211402956897_8608346551972289421_n.jpg

How do you presume to 'know' the bombing was 'indiscriminate'?

If it had been so - the death toll would be in the hundreds of thousands.

Calling it 'cowardly' is just BS: the first duty of any commander is to set it up so 'the other poor dumb bastard dies for his country', as Patton put it.

Patton was talking about combatants not civilians and children that the cowardly IDF kills far more than militants...

The cowardly militants don't wear uniforms to distinguish themselves from civilians and they intentionally put civilians in harms way.

What a shame you can't reach conclusions from such obvious realities.

Are you saying bombs from the air can see uniforms? No this bombing reminds me of Picasso's Guernica as bombs fall on women and children...

Humanity in defending their homes against invaders...

Wow you are one two faced liar Pbel. It was only a month ago you said something along the lines of 'fuck Hamas, I'm sick of them. They are an obstacle to peace'
Now you say they are fighting for humanity :lol: :lol:

Hamas are Islamic scum and are responsible for the deaths of many innocent Palestinians.
What kind of scum organization says no to a cease fire that would have Israel, the strongest military power in the ME, stop attacking them, therefore saving the lives of many Palestinian?

I've always felt that Hamas should be disarmed by a ground assault insuring a fight with militants and maybe peace and no more excuses by Israel, but the cowardly air bombardment is what has killed the most civilians and children...Indiscriminate bombing is as bad if not worse than Hamas rockets...

It seems as though those Hamas built tunnels don't exactly fit into your vision.

I see the IDF soldiers as paid baby and civilian killers, that is certainly what the world is watching them do in Gaza.

I feel disgust and revulsion when I think about all the horrific things they are doing in Gaza right now.

If they die, well that is one less war criminal running loose.

I see the IDF soldiers as paid baby and civilian killers, that is certainly what the world is watching them do in Gaza.

I feel disgust and revulsion when I think about all the horrific things they are doing in Gaza right now.

[MENTION=37610]SherriMunnerlyn[/MENTION]
You hesitate to judge fallen IDF soldier (21) saying he is was a war criminal-based on what evidence you condemn him?
Careful with your words...and don't dare saying "he joined the IDF", because that means all those who voted Hamas are guilty even more by aiding (internationally declared) terrorists that committed countless war crimes and their death is justified-EVERY SINGLE ONE.

You mean like the suicide bombers who's families get 25 grand for their deaths? Talk about death money....

The l'il sherriwhore is certainly stuck on her own nasty self........AS IF what the liarfilth sherriKKKins 'sees' has anything to do with reality.

After all, the Whore of All HAMASS fancies herself a "Christian pacifist humanitarian", a 'follower of Jesus' - and let's not forget 'a person of conscience'! LOL!

Didja puke yet? What color was it? How'd that taste?

Pathetic, hypocritical and disgusting but at least those racist dumbasses fought in their own idiotic war over satanic Yahweh-land. If they fought alongside Westerners fighting zionist wars like those in other PNAC targeted countries, they would have still been stupid be slightly less racist zionazis.

God will judge the baby killing scum.

We have images blasted all over social media exposing the IDF as nothing but baby killing civilian killing war criminal scum.

I expect the dead baby killers are burning in hell right now.

As for your comments about Hamas, they are not the ones killing babies and civilians in Gaza now.

[MENTION=37610]SherriMunnerlyn[/MENTION]
You hesitate to judge fallen IDF soldier (21) saying he is was a war criminal-based on what evidence you condemn him?
Careful with your words...and don't dare saying "he joined the IDF", because that means all those who voted Hamas are guilty even more by aiding (internationally declared) terrorists that committed countless war crimes and their death is justified-EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Sean Was a lonely soldier, about 30,000 people came to his funeral today.

Oh, a target rich environment.

how fascinating ---you have the mindset of the stinking rapist pig-----you interested in knowing
the gender proportions of that group and just what each held in their pockets? Some
things never change----"CULTURE" is very stable---the filth of mecca passes
generation to generation but some people ARE just that way so they join
up and enter the pig sty for life

You mean like the suicide bombers who's families get 25 grand for their deaths? Talk about death money....

Many people think that's a common lie, or misinformation.
It is not.
The number may vary, but suicide bombers families' commonly get paid for their loss.
That little snippet of information was supplied by a well placed, highly reliable source, but I obviously can't say exactly who.

EDIT - as far as Indonesia goes, the compensation commonly comes from Saudi.

Last edited by a moderator:
The l'il sherriwhore is certainly stuck on her own nasty self........AS IF what the liarfilth sherriKKKins 'sees' has anything to do with reality.

After all, the Whore of All HAMASS fancies herself a "Christian pacifist humanitarian", a 'follower of Jesus' - and let's not forget 'a person of conscience'! LOL!

I don't know why such demeaning vulgarities to women in general and Sherry are allowed by the prostitute of right wing Zionists thugs...

I don't know why such demeaning vulgarities to women in general and Sherry are allowed by the prostitute of right wing Zionists thugs...

pballs----your fellow islamo Nazi dogs have been directing vulgarities toward women
since this board came into existence------somehow you never objected before

pballs----your fellow islamo Nazi dogs have been directing vulgarities toward women
since this board came into existence------somehow you never objected before

Marg, is a vulgar purveyor...its always personal and never lends any real substance to OP...On the other hand Rose, I like you because you add to the knowledge of the right wing wacky Zionist mind-set of which I coined as the Mass Psychoses which produced Zionism in the first place...

Forum List

Back