Two arrested for Capitol attack boast on.video they had crashed the White House

..nothing to compared to RACIST/etc BLM
This is another one of those "Because I'm white and I say so!" posts.

#LOLQOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
I see examples of White Privilege nearly every day. No greater example of it can be seen than the tepid response to the Fat Man's mob as they stormed the Capitol.

Had they been black or God Forbid Muslim...their blood would have been flowing down the Capitol steps.

I see examples of White Privilege nearly every day. No greater example of it can be seen than the tepid response to the Fat Man's mob as they stormed the Capitol.

Had they been black or God Forbid Muslim...their blood would have been flowing down the Capitol steps.
you don't see any white privilege --your mind is warped

The peaceful BLM crowd in Lafayette park got tear gassed and run out of the area so Trump could have his church photo-op.

Not only do we lay claim to that Canadian guy Fled Cruz, we've got a pair of Bubbas here to die for. They look like they're having the most fun since boar huntin' season, but now they're in a mess of trouble.

I actually feel sorry for the arrested Capitol guests. If you've never participated in a large protest, you don't understand how things can quickly escalate, as excited people feed off of other excited people. I hope that leniency will be the order of the courts.

I also think that blaming DJT should be a viable defense option. But, I know no law.
Tejas Pride.jpg

Not only do we lay claim to that Canadian guy Fled Cruz, we've got a pair of Bubbas here to die for. They look like they're having the most fun since boar huntin' season, but now they're in a mess of trouble.

I actually feel sorry for the arrested Capitol guests. If you've never participated in a large protest, you don't understand how things can quickly escalate, as excited people feed off of other excited people. I hope that leniency will be the order of the courts.

I also think that blaming DJT should be a viable defense option. But, I know no law.
View attachment 467709
Just another DNC campaign photo.

"And now the GOP that is defending people like this, wants to Govern again?
I don't think so...."

Had they been muslim, trump supporters would be calling for muslims around the country to be rounded up and placed into camps, but because they were fellow trump supporters they were simply excercising their "constitutional" right to storm the capital, in an act of insurrection and sedition.

Had they been muslim, trump supporters would be calling for muslims around the country to be rounded up and placed into camps, but because they were fellow trump supporters they were simply excercising their "constitutional" right to storm the capital, in an act of insurrection and sedition.
stop babbling crap

Yup, Mosques would be shut down and there would be concentration camps for Muslims already in place. The republicans in Congress would be preparing bills to deport Muslims in mass. If the Capitol mob was BLM...well...they would be dead.

Yup, Mosques would be shut down and there would be concentration camps for Muslims already in place. The republicans in Congress would be preparing bills to deport Muslims in mass. If the Capitol mob was BLM...well...they would be dead.

I'm sure you and your racist brethren are having fun here.
Good job!!!

IIRC Cuomo shut down the mosques in New York - so stuff it!

Good. They would deserve it.

Nobody said the MAGA GOPQ crowd was smart....their King was in the WH....did they understand that?

Here they not only bragged about their felonies but broadcast them while doing it:

Are you a person of color Jim?

Forum List

Back