Two bad weeks for Obama, in words

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Matthew Knee, former LI contributor and now at TargetPoint Consulting, sent this infographic showing what people are saying on “the internet” about Obama the past two weeks.

NDMs-ObamaWatch-1024x796.jpg

It’s mostly negative sentiment on several of the most talked about issues (spending cuts, guns, drones, defense, taxes) and slightly positive on jobs and the economy. The big surprises for me were the “women” and “education” topics, which both were very talked about and negative.

Read more @ » Two bad weeks for Obama, in words - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

Poor little post, sittin' here all alone, being totally ignored like it had the plague. You're dang right Comrade Barack has had a bad coupla weeks and THC did him the ultimate injustice (if you care to use that term) landing a steel toed safety boot squarely on his cojones last night by depicting the Devil with a Barack Obama look alike.
Yup, Liberalism's hit a rocky patch, what with Nannny State Mike's Big Gulp Soda Ban bein' shot down in the courts, a cockroach infested Greyhound bus from Atlantic City having to be abandoned during the trip on its way to New York City (The modern version of a locust plague) and now Barack playing the role of the Devil. Playing the role? Nawww! More like he is the role model.
I like the professor, too. He's morning read number five out of six, but when I'm pressed for time he moves up to number four out of four. His "Definition of Insanity" post today was a good one, don't miss it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back