Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Two Brooklyn women tired of ´white people moving into the area´ force tenants

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
New York Daily News, ^ | 9/8/14 | Frank Green and Joseph Stepansky
Two Brooklyn women tired of white people moving into the area force tenants out at gunpoint then squat in apartment police - NY Daily News

Two women were arrested after they robbed and then intimidated three tenants out of their Brooklyn apartment — and the crime was partly motivated by race and class resentment, law enforcement sources said. Precious Parker, 30, and Sabrina James, 23, knocked on the door of an apartment building on Ocean Ave. near Newkirk Ave. in Flatbush at 9:30 p.m. on Thursday and held a 34-year-old man, a 37-year-old man, and a 25-year-old woman at gunpoint demanding they move out or be killed, police said. The women then stole $800, an iPhone and personal information

Will MSNBC OR CNN report on this? Oh'nooooo's, as it goes against their mike brown and st.trayvon narrative that whites are evil and need to bow down as they're privilged.

Two Brooklyn women tired of white people moving into the area force tenants out at gunpoint then squat in apartment police - NY Daily News

Two women were arrested after they robbed and then intimidated three tenants out of their Brooklyn apartment — and the crime was partly motivated by race and class resentment, law enforcement sources said. Precious Parker, 30, and Sabrina James, 23, knocked on the door of an apartment building on Ocean Ave. near Newkirk Ave. in Flatbush at 9:30 p.m. on Thursday and held a 34-year-old man, a 37-year-old man, and a 25-year-old woman at gunpoint demanding they move out or be killed, police said. The women then stole $800, an iPhone and personal information

Will MSNBC OR CNN report on this? Oh'nooooo's, as it goes against their mike brown and st.trayvon narrative that whites are evil and need to bow down as they're privilged.

What we have here folks is a classic definition of a hate crime - a crime motivated by race. Let's see if it's prosecuted as a hate crime. Any suckers here want to bet on that happening?

What we have here folks is a classic definition of a hate crime - a crime motivated by race. Let's see if it's prosecuted as a hate crime. Any suckers here want to bet on that happening?
Have no fear, Al and Jess will be showing up by tomorrow morning and will be busy planning and arranging protests marches and candlelight vigils just to make sure the local DA files hate crime charges.

Have no fear, Al and Jess will be showing up by tomorrow morning and will be busy planning and arranging protests marches and candlelight vigils just to make sure the local DA files hate crime charges.

Thanks for putting my mind at ease. I admit, I thought that there was likely to be some double-standard in play where blacks rarely get charged with hate crimes against whites. Phew, it's good we have the two Reverends to stay on top of these incidents.

Thanks for putting my mind at ease. I admit, I thought that there was likely to be some double-standard in play where blacks rarely get charged with hate crimes against whites. Phew, it's good we have the two Reverends to stay on top of these incidents.

Yeah, don't sweat it, they'll take it from here. You can rest assured justice will be served.

According to the newspaper article, the two women robbed the apartment tenants at gunpoint and then ordered them to leave or be killed. After the tenants escaped, the thugs (yes, women can be thugs, too) then squatted in the apartment where they were later arrested. My question is: did these women really think they would get away with it? Did they think no one would report them? These women were either under the influence of drugs, extremely ignorant or unbelievably arrogant.

I thought even the dumbest of thieves left the crime scene as quickly as possibly, but these two nut-jobs just stayed there. These gals are 51 cards short of a full deck.

I don't know why people assume just because someone knocks on your door you're obligated to answer it. I never answer my door because I have no family in this city and our friends don't just drop by. We know when they're coming so if I'm not expecting anyone they can knock away.

According to the newspaper article, the two women robbed the apartment tenants at gunpoint and then ordered them to leave or be killed. After the tenants escaped, the thugs (yes, women can be thugs, too) then squatted in the apartment where they were later arrested. My question is: did these women really think they would get away with it? Did they think no one would report them? These women were either under the influence of drugs, extremely ignorant or unbelievably arrogant.

I thought even the dumbest of thieves left the crime scene as quickly as possibly, but these two nut-jobs just stayed there. These gals are 51 cards short of a full deck.

That's pretty short. Not a lot of card games you can play with one card.

I don't know why people assume just because someone knocks on your door you're obligated to answer it. I never answer my door because I have no family in this city and our friends don't just drop by. We know when they're coming so if I'm not expecting anyone they can knock away.
Thanks for the heads up, I won't bother playing the flaming paper bag of poop at your door.

Did Precious and Sabrina think it through before they threatened and robbed people at gunpoint and moved into their apartment? What did they think was going to happen? Did they think the race based liberals would rally to their defense?

They were white lefty gentrifiers. They would have felt guilty of racism if they hadn't answered the door to those poor blacks they have kept down all of their lives.

Same here. I never answer my door.
Any one that knows me calls before they come over. So if someone knocks, I probably don't want to talk to them.

RoshawnMarkwees said:
They were white lefty gentrifiers. They would have felt guilty of racism if they hadn't answered the door to those poor blacks they have kept down all of their lives.

They prolly produce gangsta rap albums — targeted at cute little white punks on dope who live in the 'burbs. :badgrin:

No, it wont be in all likelihood because whites do not have equal standing in courts of law. We do not have the 'reasonable minority' rule working to our advantage as we are the majority.

We have no Affirmative Action, no *establishment* respected civil groups working on our behalf like La Raza or the NAACP or NOW. We do not get contract set asides or hiring quotas for us or bonus points on civil exams simply because of our race.

Our own legal system is run by racists who are either minorities who want to grab everything they can while this fools train keeps running or they are self-hating whites hoping that by packing a few more white people into the ovens they can get an extra slice of potato and maybe, just maybe the hangman when not ever read their names out, but that only proves what fools they are.

They should be thrilled that white people are moving in. They'll bring the good weed with them :thup:

Obviously you have had PLENTY of that dope shit, dude.

One day when it's legalized you'll be distracted from sniffing your own farts by someone offering you a puff from a joint. The world will be much less terrifying for you after that :thup:

Forum List

Back