🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Two Brooklyn women tired of ´white people moving into the area´ force tenants

They should be thrilled that white people are moving in. They'll bring the good weed with them :thup:

Obviously you have had PLENTY of that dope shit, dude.

One day when it's legalized you'll be distracted from sniffing your own farts by someone offering you a puff from a joint. The world will be much less terrifying for you after that :thup:

Actually I want pot legalized.

And I am happy to see the destruction it has cause your cognitive functions, dwerp.

They should be thrilled that white people are moving in. They'll bring the good weed with them :thup:

One day when it's legalized you'll be distracted from sniffing your own farts by someone offering you a puff from a joint. The world will be much less terrifying for you after that :thup:

And I am happy to see the destruction it has cause your cognitive functions, dwerp.

Wow you are such a great person :rolleyes:

Not surprising you defend black criminals.

Oh how did I defend them?

Let me know when you get the chance k thanks buh bye
I quoted your foolish post where you attempt to deflect from the obvious crime committed by two black women and try and blame whites for drug abuse.

Oh sorry I didn't realize everyone's panties were in a bunch in this thread.

Carry on everyone this is very important stuff right here :thup:

I quoted your foolish post where you attempt to deflect from the obvious crime committed by two black women and try and blame whites for drug abuse.

Ya noting blacks commit crime is not something you think is important, we already know that.

Ya noting blacks commit crime is not something you think is important, we already know that.

Ya thinking that the most important thing about black people is that they commit crimes is near and dear to your heart. We already know that :cool:

Ya thinking that the most important thing about black people is that they commit crimes is near and dear to your heart. We already know that :cool:
Noting that 13 percent of the population commits 30 to 50 percent of crime is a rather important distinction. But then you are one of those people that would have us ignore facts just because YOU notice race.

Noting that 13 percent of the population commits 30 to 50 percent of crime is a rather important distinction. But then you are one of those people that would have us ignore facts just because YOU notice race.

Did you know that less than 1% of black people in the U.S. are responsible for violent crime in the U.S.?

Sadly... you won't give a fuck. Oh well. :(

Did you know that less than 1% of black people in the U.S. are responsible for violent crime in the U.S.?

Only 1%? So I don't have to fear 2 day old black babies or 99 year old black grandmothers anymore? Hey, come to think of it, I never did fear a 2 day old black baby would commit a violent crime against me.

Kind blows your entire population metric out of the water, doesn't it? Then there's this more relevant metric:

In the late 1990s, nearly one in three African-American men aged 20-29 were under criminal justice supervision, 47 while more than two out of five had been incarcerated – substantially more than had been incarcerated a decade earlier and orders of magnitudes higher than that for the general population.​

Only 1%? So I don't have to fear 2 day old black babies or 99 year old black grandmothers anymore? Hey, come to think of it, I never did fear a 2 day old black baby would commit a violent crime against me.

Kind blows your entire population metric out of the water, doesn't it? Then there's this more relevant metric:

In the late 1990s, nearly one in three African-American men aged 20-29 were under criminal justice supervision, 47 while more than two out of five had been incarcerated – substantially more than had been incarcerated a decade earlier and orders of magnitudes higher than that for the general population.​

Man can't you just wish the best for black people? A lot of black people died for your rights after all. If anyone ever attacks America there will be plenty of black people fighting to defend your family and those that you love. Think about that please.

Man can't you just wish the best for black people? A lot of black people died for your rights after all. If anyone ever attacks America there will be plenty of black people fighting to defend your family and those that you love. Think about that please.

I have no ill-will towards blacks. I just don't share a culture with them, I feel no bonds of community with them and I tire of all of the angst in the media and the constant complaints about racism. I haven't done anything wrong and when black failure gets laid at my feet, via different discrimination accusations (institutional, etc.) then I will push back. Everything I do is a reaction. I'm blamed, I reject the blame. Simple really.

If we live in a total libertarian society, every man for himself, then I'm ok with a multicultural society. What I will fight tooth and nail against is to create a high sharing society like we see in Denmark or Sweden or Finland in this multicultural hell we've created. I share no bonds with people outside of my culture, so I'm certainly not prepared to sacrifice the well being of my family to help out people who live in a way I don't approve of.

Two Brooklyn women tired of ´white people moving into the area´ force tenants
New York Daily News, ^ | 9/8/14 | Frank Green and Joseph Stepansky
Two Brooklyn women tired of white people moving into the area force tenants out at gunpoint then squat in apartment police - NY Daily News

Two women were arrested after they robbed and then intimidated three tenants out of their Brooklyn apartment — and the crime was partly motivated by race and class resentment, law enforcement sources said. Precious Parker, 30, and Sabrina James, 23, knocked on the door of an apartment building on Ocean Ave. near Newkirk Ave. in Flatbush at 9:30 p.m. on Thursday and held a 34-year-old man, a 37-year-old man, and a 25-year-old woman at gunpoint demanding they move out or be killed, police said. The women then stole $800, an iPhone and personal information

Will MSNBC OR CNN report on this? Oh'nooooo's, as it goes against their mike brown and st.trayvon narrative that whites are evil and need to bow down as they're privilged.

Another race-baiting thread from a Stormfront Troll.

No need to hide your sheet in the closet--we see what you are, bigot.

If 2 white people did the same to blacks, you would be outraged demanding they would be put under the jail. Liberalism is a mental disease.

Wow you are such a great person :rolleyes:

It's hyperbole you freaking softie. Grow thicker skin.

Forum List

Back