Two Christians Beheaded in New Jersey By Muslim Man: Media, Silent!

Sorry bout that,

1. Islam's followers are evil like Satan.
2. So its expected.
3. Why we allow them here is whats bat shit crazy.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'll be brief
Not to long ago a Florida minister had national if not global attention for threatening to burn a fucking book
Their is an anti Christian agenda at work here
I am ashamed of some Americans.

And don't forget the BS about a video that supposedly got our guys killed. Their libs are moving...

Did he shoot them because they were Christians?

Why did he behead them?

You are special, Jeremiah. Very special.

According to Pamela Geller it was a ritual killing. Religious - Islam.

I know I'm special because my G-d tells me in His Book that I am created in His Image. It doesn't get any better than that. Thanks! :eusa_angel:

Pamela Geller is a nut.

There is nothing in Islam about ritual killings involving shooting a guy in a chest and then removing his head and hands.

I read the reports.

He ASKED for that attention and most of it was from nutters who wanted to support his cause. Man....you are limited.
You read the report?

The reports....as in the news reports. Dickhead....thought you caught me lying like a nutter, huh?
I read the report also
Here we have another “silent” story about Islamic violence in our country with nary a word from the mainstream media about it. The country goes gaga over a beautiful model’s murder at the hands of an international legless sports hero, but the beheading of two Egyptian Coptic Christian men in New Jersey by a Muslim gets a pass. Why?

Simple. The gruesome beheading invokes the Muslim ritual, called for in the Koran. Koranic verse 8:12 reads: “I will instill terror into the hearts of unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their fingers off.”

Our media shuts its eyes, turns its head and stuffs its ears when anything negative about the primitive actions of Muslim occur.

Maj. Nidal Hasan, who brutally slaughtered 13 of his fellow troops at Fort Hood, Texas, and wounded 22 others, was said to have shouted, “Allahu Akhbar” during his shooting spree. He was just following Koranic orders to kill infidels. By the way, “Allahu Akhbar” is Arabic for “God is great.” The Pentagon’s “thorough” investigation into Hasan’s murderous assault never mentioned Islam, the Koran or the major’s religion in its final report. It was considered a workplace act of violence.

We are giving Islamic radicals a free pass to ritually murder those considered infidels, or non-believers in “the religion of peace,” and Muslims considered violators of Islam. May God help us!
Muslim beheads two Coptic Christians in Koranic ritual - BizPac Review
It doesn't say what you just said though
[ame=http://youtu.be/M8Kz78IaGE4]Muslim in New Jersey, USA, targeted, murdered two Coptic Egyptian Christians. Beheaded them - YouTube[/ame]

You read the report?

The reports....as in the news reports. Dickhead....thought you caught me lying like a nutter, huh?
I read the report also
Here we have another “silent” story about Islamic violence in our country with nary a word from the mainstream media about it. The country goes gaga over a beautiful model’s murder at the hands of an international legless sports hero, but the beheading of two Egyptian Coptic Christian men in New Jersey by a Muslim gets a pass. Why?

Simple. The gruesome beheading invokes the Muslim ritual, called for in the Koran. Koranic verse 8:12 reads: “I will instill terror into the hearts of unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their fingers off.”

Our media shuts its eyes, turns its head and stuffs its ears when anything negative about the primitive actions of Muslim occur.

Maj. Nidal Hasan, who brutally slaughtered 13 of his fellow troops at Fort Hood, Texas, and wounded 22 others, was said to have shouted, “Allahu Akhbar” during his shooting spree. He was just following Koranic orders to kill infidels. By the way, “Allahu Akhbar” is Arabic for “God is great.” The Pentagon’s “thorough” investigation into Hasan’s murderous assault never mentioned Islam, the Koran or the major’s religion in its final report. It was considered a workplace act of violence.

We are giving Islamic radicals a free pass to ritually murder those considered infidels, or non-believers in “the religion of peace,” and Muslims considered violators of Islam. May God help us!
[ame=http://youtu.be/M8Kz78IaGE4]Muslim in New Jersey, USA, targeted, murdered two Coptic Egyptian Christians. Beheaded them - YouTube[/ame]

You think that is a news report?

I read the report also

You think that is a news report?

The video within is :eusa_whistle:

I looked at Gellers link and it said Feb 19th not 11th. You might be referring to something else. Bottom line is it didn't happen MONTHS AGO because today is April 7th, Bik. You have a propensity for denying the truth about Islam, Bik, and it is only making you look worse.

Your Islamic culture obviously didn't teach you something about the truth. Without it you're just another liar. - Jeremiah

Truth? Give me a break. Nearly everything the right wing posts on these threads is either a lie or a twisted 'truth.' You've got a nerve charging others with being unntruthful.

You are not morally worthy to judge anyone here on truth, Esmeralda. I've read your posts and they are full of lies. You have no credibility. - Jeri

I never lie about anthing, actually. Show me where I have posted a lie. Show me posts of mine that "are full of lies." There are no lies in any of my posts.

According to: Gruesome beheading of Coptic Christian men in USA - The Commentator

Local media in New Jersey has reported that an Indiana native, Yusuf Ibrahim, shot and killed two men during an argument in a car in Jersey City in early February. It has also been reported that Ibrahim beheaded and later dismembered the pair.

So, apparently they had an argument...

And, according to the police:
"These were grisly murders in which the defendant allegedly shot both victims in the chest at close range," said Attorney General Chiesa in a press release. "We allege that the defendant was ruthless and calculating in the manner in which he carried out the killings and attempted to prevent identification of the victims by cutting off their heads and hands before burying their bodies."

And Pam Geller's ritual Islamic killing was an attempt to prevent identification.

Ibrahim is facing two counts of murder and desecration of human remains. Bail was set at more than $3 million cash, though a second hearing, where Ibrahim is to stand charge for a robbery, established further bail conditions of $250,000.

This guy is sounding like a real winner here.....

And, last but not least - he was not very religious but GREAT with kids! (Sounds someone trying to place a dog that just bit off someone's arm.

A former roomate of Ibrahim described him as "awesome, with kids" and stated that he was a Muslim but not particularly religious.

There is yet to be any evidence that religion had anything to do with anything. Maybe it was a criminal partnership breaking up.

According to: Gruesome beheading of Coptic Christian men in USA - The Commentator

Local media in New Jersey has reported that an Indiana native, Yusuf Ibrahim, shot and killed two men during an argument in a car in Jersey City in early February. It has also been reported that Ibrahim beheaded and later dismembered the pair.

So, apparently they had an argument...

And, according to the police:
"These were grisly murders in which the defendant allegedly shot both victims in the chest at close range," said Attorney General Chiesa in a press release. "We allege that the defendant was ruthless and calculating in the manner in which he carried out the killings and attempted to prevent identification of the victims by cutting off their heads and hands before burying their bodies."

And Pam Geller's ritual Islamic killing was an attempt to prevent identification.

Ibrahim is facing two counts of murder and desecration of human remains. Bail was set at more than $3 million cash, though a second hearing, where Ibrahim is to stand charge for a robbery, established further bail conditions of $250,000.

This guy is sounding like a real winner here.....

And, last but not least - he was not very religious but GREAT with kids! (Sounds someone trying to place a dog that just bit off someone's arm.

A former roomate of Ibrahim described him as "awesome, with kids" and stated that he was a Muslim but not particularly religious.

There is yet to be any evidence that religion had anything to do with anything. Maybe it was a criminal partnership breaking up.

Yep Muslims have that problem when they argue they carry it way to far. 911 is an example.

Sorry bout that,

Why did he behead them?

I know I'm special because my G-d tells me in His Book that I am created in His Image. It doesn't get any better than that. Thanks! :eusa_angel:

Pamela Geller is a nut.

There is nothing in Islam about ritual killings involving shooting a guy in a chest and then removing his head and hands.

1. The heads were removed while they were alive and awake.
2. Oh and save your outrage for muslims ,.....k?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Why did he behead them?

Pamela Geller is a nut.

There's nothing mentioned about using airplanes, but we know how that turned out?

Sorry bout that,

Pamela Geller is a nut.

1. The heads were removed while they were alive and awake.
2. Oh and save your outrage for muslims ,.....k?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Not the slightest bit true. Every source says they were shot first, then dismembered.
2. Why?

http://gopthedailydose.com/2013/04/06/media-silent/
Authorities in New Jersey allege a Muslim man beheaded two Coptic Christians, burying their bodies and heads and hands in separate graves near Philadelphia, bringing the horror of the persecution of Christians in Islamic nations to the United States.

According to New York’s WABC-TV, the Muslim was identified as Yusuf Ibrahim, 28. He was taken into custody after the bodies were found.

This is what happens when there are no strict beheading laws and bans on sharp swords.

Forum List

Back