Two Christians Beheaded in New Jersey By Muslim Man: Media, Silent!

It was covered as a double homicide. Just like every other double homicide is covered.

big mistake. No. Make that HUGE mistake. This is NOT like any other homicide. This is motivated by radical Islam and should be treated as an act of terrorism against Americans in my opinion.

- Jeri

If it was for his religion he'll admit it with hopes of becoming a martyr being killed by the great Satan in the west. Right now we don't know.

75dbe5f0-9dbb-49c5-9174-62b5710a6234_zps33082480.jpg

Doesn't look like a jihadist to me.

Looks like a gang-banger.

http://gopthedailydose.com/2013/04/06/media-silent/
Authorities in New Jersey allege a Muslim man beheaded two Coptic Christians, burying their bodies and heads and hands in separate graves near Philadelphia, bringing the horror of the persecution of Christians in Islamic nations to the United States.

According to New York’s WABC-TV, the Muslim was identified as Yusuf Ibrahim, 28. He was taken into custody after the bodies were found.

Sick fuck. He doesn't have the right to play judge, jury, and executioner. No one does.
He has been arrested, and for these two brutal killings, will at the least spend the rest of his pathetic life behind bars.

This story was reported. The idea that the media protects Muslims is ridiculous. Grizzly murder. Reported as such.

A quick search produces no MSM links, do you have proof of what you say?

Headless bodies found, Jersey City man, Yusuf Ibrahim, arrested* - NY Daily News

Yusuf Ibrahim, N.J. man, accused of decapitating two men and burying them in the woods - Crimesider - CBS News

Or are the Daily News and CBS not "the media"?

http://gopthedailydose.com/2013/04/06/media-silent/
Authorities in New Jersey allege a Muslim man beheaded two Coptic Christians, burying their bodies and heads and hands in separate graves near Philadelphia, bringing the horror of the persecution of Christians in Islamic nations to the United States.

According to New York’s WABC-TV, the Muslim was identified as Yusuf Ibrahim, 28. He was taken into custody after the bodies were found.

Even the sourced linked in the OP has disowned this "media" silence b.s.

Click on it and see.

This story was reported. The idea that the media protects Muslims is ridiculous. Grizzly murder. Reported as such.

A quick search produces no MSM links, do you have proof of what you say?

Headless bodies found, Jersey City man, Yusuf Ibrahim, arrested* - NY Daily News

Yusuf Ibrahim, N.J. man, accused of decapitating two men and burying them in the woods - Crimesider - CBS News

Or are the Daily News and CBS not "the media"?

Let's see Newe York and New Jersy news media, wouldn't that be considered local?
Now if those two Christians had burned a quran we would all be hearing about it.

Why would I search that phrase when looking for news of this crime? Try one of these:

Two Egyptians Killed in Jersey

Yusuf Ibrahim accused

OK.

S'long as we don't identify the killer as a Muslim or the victims as Christian....

Got it.
:thup:

Those two factors have nothing to do with the crime. Thus, they will yield little when searched. Don't get your feelings hurt........just learn.

Why would I search that phrase when looking for news of this crime? Try one of these:

Two Egyptians Killed in Jersey

Yusuf Ibrahim accused

OK.

S'long as we don't identify the killer as a Muslim or the victims as Christian....

Got it.

Those two factors have nothing to do with the crime. Thus, they will yield little when searched. Don't get your feelings hurt........just learn.

How do you know this?
Why did the media give so much attention too that preacher in Flordia that burned the Quran?

OK.

Got it.

How do you know this?
Why did the media give so much attention too that preacher in Flordia that burned the Quran?

I read the reports.

He ASKED for that attention and most of it was from nutters who wanted to support his cause. Man....you are limited.

How do you know this?

I read the reports.

He ASKED for that attention and most of it was from nutters who wanted to support his cause. Man....you are limited.
You read the report?

Forum List

Back