Two Christians Beheaded in New Jersey By Muslim Man: Media, Silent!

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Pamela Geller is a nut.

There is nothing in Islam about ritual killings involving shooting a guy in a chest and then removing his head and hands.

1. The heads were removed while they were alive and awake.
2. Oh and save your outrage for muslims ,.....k?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Not the slightest bit true. Every source says they were shot first, then dismembered.
2. Why?

1. Never happened, Muslims kill people with swords, stop buying into the BS.
2. Everyone knows it, come on, get real.
3. Islam does not murder humanly.
4. They go for shock effect.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This story was reported. The idea that the media protects Muslims is ridiculous. Grizzly murder. Reported as such.

Well this is the first I heard of it, must not have been reported much.

That's because it's a local story, not national news. The local outlets, both in New Jersey and Indiana where the accused killer came from, carried it:

Yusuf Ibrahim, N.J. man, accused of decapitating two men and burying them in the woods - Crimesider - CBS News

2 headless bodies found in South Jersey; suspect under arrest | NJ.com

RTV6 - Indiana native Yusuf Ibrahim accused of decapitating 2 men in New Jersey - Local Story

Headless bodies found in N.J., suspect Yusuf Ibrahim arrested - UPI.com

Interestingly, if you do a search of the New York Times for "New Jersey beheading," you get five different stories about someone being beheaded in NJ over the past few years, including a mother who beheaded her children and a guy who beheaded his wife.

I'm sorry...but it's just not national news.

This story was reported. The idea that the media protects Muslims is ridiculous. Grizzly murder. Reported as such.

A quick search produces no MSM links, do you have proof of what you say?

I am going to leave you be, Freewill. It just isn't fair or kind of me to engage you further.

:tongue:And why is that? Running off like a coward when you can't provide proof of a statement you make. Sounds like a typical lefty.

I am going to leave you be, Freewill. It just isn't fair or kind of me to engage you further.

So that means no.....you dont have anything....just come out and say it, we'll only make fun of you for a little while, until you post something even dumber.

You have yet to indicate that you are mentally challenged, so I will engage you.

Google the name of the man who shot the two dudes. You will then see that the incident was covered by the media at the time it happened. The fact that it was not considered a hate crime is the reason that the story did not gain air time. Not due to a cover up.

By the way.....the beheading was done after the dudes were dead......to try and hide evidence. It was not a religious beheading.

Now...you were saying something about making fun of someone?

:eusa_liar:Done after the dudes were dead...to try and hide evidence. And just what do you believe inspired this. Maybe the way they were brought up...like maybe their religious beliefs? Makes sense.

According to: Gruesome beheading of Coptic Christian men in USA - The Commentator

Local media in New Jersey has reported that an Indiana native, Yusuf Ibrahim, shot and killed two men during an argument in a car in Jersey City in early February. It has also been reported that Ibrahim beheaded and later dismembered the pair.

So, apparently they had an argument...

And, according to the police:

And Pam Geller's ritual Islamic killing was an attempt to prevent identification.

This guy is sounding like a real winner here.....

And, last but not least - he was not very religious but GREAT with kids! (Sounds someone trying to place a dog that just bit off someone's arm.

A former roomate of Ibrahim described him as "awesome, with kids" and stated that he was a Muslim but not particularly religious.

There is yet to be any evidence that religion had anything to do with anything. Maybe it was a criminal partnership breaking up.

Yep Muslims have that problem when they argue they carry it way to far. 911 is an example.

911...was that OKC? No wait, that was that Christian, McVeigh.... ;)

Whackos are the problem.

Sorry bout that,

According to Pamela Geller it was a ritual killing. Religious - Islam.

I know I'm special because my G-d tells me in His Book that I am created in His Image. It doesn't get any better than that. Thanks! :eusa_angel:

Pamela Geller is a nut.

There is nothing in Islam about ritual killings involving shooting a guy in a chest and then removing his head and hands.

1. The heads were removed while they were alive and awake.
2. Oh and save your outrage for muslims ,.....k?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Seriously, Sir James. You need to read the articles. They were shot in the chest first. Try to keep up. k?

According to: Gruesome beheading of Coptic Christian men in USA - The Commentator

So, apparently they had an argument...

And, according to the police:

And Pam Geller's ritual Islamic killing was an attempt to prevent identification.

This guy is sounding like a real winner here.....

And, last but not least - he was not very religious but GREAT with kids! (Sounds someone trying to place a dog that just bit off someone's arm.

There is yet to be any evidence that religion had anything to do with anything. Maybe it was a criminal partnership breaking up.

Yep Muslims have that problem when they argue they carry it way to far. 911 is an example.

911...was that OKC? No wait, that was that Christian, McVeigh.... ;)

Whackos are the problem.

McVeigh? the person who grew up in the home of a democrat union member?

Forum List

Back