Two Christians Beheaded in New Jersey By Muslim Man: Media, Silent!

Freewill;7056911 What do you think is the agenda? Do you think the agenda is coming from on high said:
The agenda comes from the corporations that own them. The corporations that own both parties and have a monopoly of the flow of most information to the ordinary person.

The story isn't being reported across the country by the liberal media.

Should be considered a hate crime, but that would only happen if we switched the victims and murderer. This was clearly a crime against Christians, considering the grisly way it was carried out. No self defense here, just some Muslim sending a message.

What would you post about this incident if you had to stick to the facts as we know them?

First of all, it's pretty funny to watch people claim that "the media" isn't covering the story - even though the blog quoted in the OP cites a NY Daily News article and ABC News coverage.

Secondly, even Debbie fucking Schlussel is saying this isn't a "Muslim hate crime" - and she's second only to Pamela Gellar in terms of hysterical shrieking islamophobia.

Funny thing I have cable and this thread is the first I have heard of this.

First of all, it's pretty funny to watch people claim that "the media" isn't covering the story - even though the blog quoted in the OP cites a NY Daily News article and ABC News coverage.

Secondly, even Debbie fucking Schlussel is saying this isn't a "Muslim hate crime" - and she's second only to Pamela Gellar in terms of hysterical shrieking islamophobia.

Only cable news counts as "the media" now?

Only cable news counts as "the media" now?

Cable would carry all news wouldn't it?

Islam, as a religion, should be supported and protected as are all the other religions in this country because that is what the constitution says.
When "Islamic" law conflicts with the law of the land it is a crime and should (as it has been in this case) be prosecuted. That is what is necessary in our republic. You cannot judge an entire population or religion by the acts of a few fanatics. You cannot ban a group because of the acts of a few.

I find it incredible that people here do not believe a muslim beheading two christians in New Jersey is national news. I have no words left. The article stands for itself - on its own merit - it should have been national news. Period. I knew the liberals were in denial but this is ridiculous. I guess 9/11 shouldn't have been national news either. wow. - Jeremiah

Did he shoot them because they were Christians?

Why did he behead them?

You are special, Jeremiah. Very special.

Forum List

Back