Two Christians Beheaded in New Jersey By Muslim Man: Media, Silent!

Yeah, your own link says:

February 11, 2013

Is it February? Golly Jee....my bad.

I looked at Gellers link and it said Feb 19th not 11th. You might be referring to something else. Bottom line is it didn't happen MONTHS AGO because today is April 7th, Bik. You have a propensity for denying the truth about Islam, Bik, and it is only making you look worse.

Your Islamic culture obviously didn't teach you something about the truth. Without it you're just another liar. - Jeremiah

Truth? Give me a break. Nearly everything the right wing posts on these threads is either a lie or a twisted 'truth.' You've got a nerve charging others with being unntruthful.

Ahhhhh, liberals! Feel the luv!

BecauseIKnow said:
Hi, you have received -150 reputation points from BecauseIKnow.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Fucking Yidioti!

Regards,
BecauseIKnow

Note: This is an automated message.

You negged me first, take your liberal gibberish out of this, I'm neither a liberal nor a republican but at least liberals don't have bogus sites or fabricated events.

The Muslim beheading of two christians was not a fabricated event. What are you talking about you negged her? What the heck is a neg! Time out and you still owe me that apology, Bik. You either cough it up or you lose your seat. - Jeri

You click on the link now and the page can't be found. Another attempt by a republican source to make up something.

He's been in jail for months and this happened happened months ago.

That's why it doesn't appear on the news anywhere.

How do you people become so stupid.

Yet Martin/Zimmerman is still getting air time and a new thread here, from time to time. Why did this story die in 6 weeks and another is still in the papers over a year later?

Because the man who committed this crime was arrested. The man who killed an unarmed teenager who was walking home from the mini-mart was not arrested until people made a big stink about it.

Yeah, your own link says:

February 11, 2013

Is it February? Golly Jee....my bad.

I looked at Gellers link and it said Feb 19th not 11th. You might be referring to something else. Bottom line is it didn't happen MONTHS AGO because today is April 7th, Bik. You have a propensity for denying the truth about Islam, Bik, and it is only making you look worse.

Your Islamic culture obviously didn't teach you something about the truth. Without it you're just another liar. - Jeremiah

Truth? Give me a break. Nearly everything the right wing posts on these threads is either a lie or a twisted 'truth.' You've got a nerve charging others with being unntruthful.

You are not morally worthy to judge anyone here on truth, Esmeralda. I've read your posts and they are full of lies. You have no credibility. - Jeri

You click on the link now and the page can't be found. Another attempt by a republican source to make up something.

Yet Martin/Zimmerman is still getting air time and a new thread here, from time to time. Why did this story die in 6 weeks and another is still in the papers over a year later?

Maybe because the case has been going on? I know what you mean, the media may exploit those stories regarding racism issues in the US. But these two stories are two completely different cases. Agree? We're victims of the media too. By far. IMO.

BecauseIKnow said:
Hi, you have received -150 reputation points from BecauseIKnow.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Fucking Yidioti!

Regards,
BecauseIKnow

Note: This is an automated message.

You negged me first, take your liberal gibberish out of this, I'm neither a liberal nor a republican but at least liberals don't have bogus sites or fabricated events.
You are not Liberal??? How else would you describe your political views?

No I didn't, I said it never happened today, but you would of course try to distort what I said. Now you're proving yourself to be a troll. But you've already proved yourself of being an absolute idiot.

Actually what you said was it never happened and I made it up. That is what you said, Bik. I thought it happened today. I read it first here - on this board - I didn't know it was reported 6 weeks ago. I had no idea. But you probably did. You thought you'd make a case over it being reported MONTHS AGO as if it is old news. Well, it isn't. If you had any integrity at all you'd apologise for accusing me of making it up! - Jeri

Because the man who committed this crime was arrested. The man who killed an unarmed teenager who was walking home from the mini-mart was not arrested until people made a big stink about it.

What would you do if an unarmed teenager was banging your head on concrete?

Would you write a strongly worded letter to your congressman?

Would you notify the authorities if you lived through it?

Would you understand that poor, unarmed teenager is a victim of socio-economic injustice?

What exactly would you do?

How long ago was Mr Zimmerman arrested? Sorry, you fail.

Oh and I agree with Toastman! Not all 1.2 billion Muslims are jihadists. I was wrong to make a statement that implied they were. See? I can do that, Bik, because it is the right thing to do. To agree Toastmans correction to me was valid. But you? Hell would freeze before you would admit your religion is wrong, your wrong, Hamas is wrong, the Muslim who beheaded Christians was wrong....it just isn't in you! It's called THE TRUTH! - Jeri

I used to be but not anymore. I don't know. I guess I would say I'm Independent. Or for some kind of truthful and humane leader to come. I guess I have no political views anymore for this country.

No I didn't, I said it never happened today, but you would of course try to distort what I said. Now you're proving yourself to be a troll. But you've already proved yourself of being an absolute idiot.

Actually what you said was it never happened and I made it up. That is what you said, Bik. I thought it happened today. I read it first here - on this board - I didn't know it was reported 6 weeks ago. I had no idea. But you probably did. You thought you'd make a case over it being reported MONTHS AGO as if it is old news. Well, it isn't. If you had any integrity at all you'd apologise for accusing me of making it up! - Jeri

Once you have the integrity to apologize for your offensive comments towards me and towards my people and my religion which those comments had no affiliation with the story and when you agree to debate with me in a civilized manner then I will apologize to you for correcting you. It's in your hand.

I used to be but not anymore. I don't know. I guess I would say I'm Independent. Or for some kind of truthful and humane leader to come. I guess I have no political views anymore for this country.

For what country?

These types of threads never end well. Just more peoof that organized religion OF ALL FAITHS is a net negative on society.

We're all arguing religion and semantics, completely overlooking that this is a double homicide with real lives ended and changed forever.

These types of threads never end well. Just more peoof that organized religion OF ALL FAITHS is a net negative on society.

We're all arguing religion and semantics, completely overlooking that this is a double homicide with real lives ended and changed forever.

Do you blame me for having an angry reaction? Did I bring up a religious argument? I'd like to face reality, if it was a religiously motivated crime, then so be it. But the way several posters here immediately tried to frame this incident that happened about 7 weeks ago is condemnable.

Once you have the integrity to apologize for your offensive comments towards me and towards my people and my religion which those comments had no affiliation with the story and when you agree to debate with me in a civilized manner then I will apologize to you for correcting you. It's in your hand.

Hell will freeze before I ever apologise for speaking the truth about your religion. As to any offensive comments towards you? Only the truth, Bik. Only the truth about Islam. As you know, I don't use offensive language. EVER. I have never called you ANY name and therein have nothing to apologize for.

You on the other hand have called me the F word for merely posting news about Islams latest atrocities. I suggest you grow a thicker skin and by the way...I won't accept any apology from you now. It is too late... you just lost your seat. - Jeremiah

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Eh...you're doing it again. You threw the chance away. And you keep your views, I don't care. Just don't respond to any of my posts or approach me to speak to me.

Do you blame me for having an angry reaction? Did I bring up a religious argument? I'd like to face reality, if it was a religiously motivated crime, then so be it. But the way several posters here immediately tried to frame this incident that happened about 7 weeks ago is condemnable.

7 weeks ago was not MONTHS AGO as you claimed - You are forgetting your own lies here....... furthermore this isn't about YOU! What is it with the Muslims when one of their own gets caught beheading someone they start crying they are being victimized! Enough Already! I've heard enough from you! Shut up! The victims were the Christians.

- Jeremiah

Forum List

Back