Two Christians Beheaded in New Jersey By Muslim Man: Media, Silent!

If it were two gay guys killed all the liberals on this forum backing the media would be outraged. Probaly as bad asthey are with the zimmerman case. The bias is showing well, and proving liberals as hypocrites.

Congratulations, you are now tied with Katzndogz for the title of least intelligent poster on this forum.

Pamela Geller, who blogs about Islam at Atlas Shrugs, said it “appears to have been a ritual killing, religious in nature.”

“The victims were Coptic Christians and the murderer was Muslim (and we are painfully aware of the status and treatment of Coptic Christians under Muslim rule in Egypt),” she wrote.

“The killing evokes this passage in the Quran: ‘When thy Lord was revealing to the angels, ‘I am with you; so confirm the believers. I shall cast into the unbelievers’ hearts terror; so smite above the necks, and smite every finger of them!” – Quran 8:12.”

Samy Hohareb, a friend of the victims, said, “I leave it for the police and the investigation.”

The New York Daily News reported Ibrahim was nabbed by detectives on Sunday after the bodies were found.

Authorities said the suspect was found driving a white Mercedes Benz that belonged to one of the victims.

Ibrahim was being held at the Atlantic County jail on charges of murder and desecration of human remains.

Read more at Muslim accused of beheading 2 Christians in U.S.

If Geller said it was a religous killing then I'd take her word for it. She probably has more info than the news is giving here. - Jeri

There are 45 murders per day on average. The MSM doesn't report many, if any, of these. I don't see a reason to give this murder special treatment just because the murderer was Muslim.

...just because he might be a Muslim would be more accurate.

True, the news story never did allude to the murderers faith.

Were the other 45 murders motivated by the murderers religion? If so? It should be included! - J.

The irony here is listening to a bunch of rightwing nuts who normally insist there is no such thing as a hate crime now insisting that this be labeled a hate crime.

Pamela Geller, who blogs about Islam at Atlas Shrugs, said it “appears to have been a ritual killing, religious in nature.”

“The victims were Coptic Christians and the murderer was Muslim (and we are painfully aware of the status and treatment of Coptic Christians under Muslim rule in Egypt),” she wrote.

“The killing evokes this passage in the Quran: ‘When thy Lord was revealing to the angels, ‘I am with you; so confirm the believers. I shall cast into the unbelievers’ hearts terror; so smite above the necks, and smite every finger of them!” – Quran 8:12.”

Samy Hohareb, a friend of the victims, said, “I leave it for the police and the investigation.”

The New York Daily News reported Ibrahim was nabbed by detectives on Sunday after the bodies were found.

Authorities said the suspect was found driving a white Mercedes Benz that belonged to one of the victims.

Ibrahim was being held at the Atlantic County jail on charges of murder and desecration of human remains.

Read more at Muslim accused of beheading 2 Christians in U.S.

If Geller said it was a religous killing then I'd take her word for it. She probably has more info than the news is giving here. - Jeri

Pam Geller. A professional Muslim hater. LOL

Men are always killing women and cutting them up in pieces, cutting of their heads, legs and arms. They do it because they hate women. It's mostly white men doing this too. What should we do? Declare war on all white men because they must be full of hate for women and potential murders of more women because a small minority of them rape, murder and dismember women?

Men are always killing women and cutting them up in pieces, cutting of their heads, legs and arms. They do it because they hate women. It's mostly white men doing this too. What should we do? Declare war on all white men because they must be full of hate for women and potential murders of more women because a small minority of them rape, murder and dismember women?

"Always?" Wow! Then how are there any women left in the world?

What kind of retarded bullshit is this?

"Always?" Wow! Then how are there any women left in the world?

In 2005, 1,181 women were murdered by an intimate partner.1 That's an average of three women every day. Of all the women murdered in the U.S., about one-third were killed by an intimate partner

Just from domestic violence, an average of 3 women a day in the US are killed by men. That's just from domestic violence. So, yes, men are always killing women. Not all men, but men. You are using selective reading. It is continuous and ongoing every day, so 'always' is an appropriate term.

Sunshine: what a misnomer.

And, of course, you completely overlook the point of my post.

Until there are 3 Christians killed every day by Muslims, I don't think this is much of an issue, certainly not the kind of issue men killing women is.

Last edited:
Fucking conservative and Republican morons. Your sources and reports always either turn out to be made up or are selective with fabricated information. You idiots are duped by your own sites over and over again and still can't realize it. Of course the link was the 'GopDailyDose', and you wonder why it's not anywhere else on the media. Because Yusuf has been in jail for a while now.

But your Muslim hating websites couldn't know any better.

You click on the link now and the page can't be found. Another attempt by a republican source to make up something.

He's been in jail for months and this happened happened months ago.

That's why it doesn't appear on the news anywhere.

How do you people become so stupid.

Fucking conservative and Republican morons. Your sources and reports always either turn out to be made up or are selective with fabricated information. You idiots are duped by your own sites over and over again and still can't realize it. Of course the link was the 'GopDailyDose', and you wonder why it's not anywhere else on the media. Because Yusuf has been in jail for a while now.

But your Muslim hating websites couldn't know any better.

Yusuf Ibrahim, N.J. man, accused of decapitating two men and burying them in the woods - Crimesider - CBS News

Yeah, you gotta watch that CBS News!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back