Two Christians Beheaded in New Jersey By Muslim Man: Media, Silent!

Now here comes the justification. If two Christian had killed the muslim would you be saying it was a hate crime?

I didn't say anything either way. I simply posted someone else's perspective on the incident,

a perspective that appears to be more based on evidence than the OP.

No here's what you said
How about some uncharacteristically balanced perspective from a conservative commentator?

What makes it a balanced perspective? Is it because it somehow leans to what you agree with?

It's balanced against the baseless assumptions and implications in the OP, starting with the simple problem of there not being confirmation that this killer was even a Muslim.

Special kind of crazy here today, Jeremiah. You are nice and comfortable where you are, I hope.

Yes, I am enjoying it and have my sense of humor with me today. lol..... your reply about the Muslim beheading the Christians was a riot. It made me laugh. You wrote something like......, they are still trying to determine if it was a hate crime? Or a religious crime? LOL. I've got news for you. Muslims have been doing this to Christians, Jews, Hindus, Taoists, Atheists, Homosexuals, Lesbians, agnostics, since approximately 600 A.D. and haven't taken a break yet. The difference is that Islam is in America and Europe now and you get to see it up close and personal. Don't you feel special! I think it will help give you a better appreciation of what the Israelis have to put up with. - Jeri

I'll be brief
Not to long ago a Florida minister had national if not global attention for threatening to burn a fucking book
Their is an anti Christian agenda at work here
I am ashamed of some Americans.

Right. I read about him Terry somebody. He was on national news over burning a Koran. I don't know if he ever did it or not. What does that have to do with this story? The anti Christian agenda is not at work in some obscure place, RB. The Muslims have been slaughtering Christians all over the world. One of them announced recently he wouldn't come to Palestine until all the Jews had been killed by the Muslims!

This is the reality of Islam. What do you think the Israelis have been putting up with? Same thing? One particularly horrific jihad by Palestinian Muslims on a family in Israel was the Fogel family ( at their home like this story ) baby was beheaded in her diapers, family slaughtered - one daughter wasn't at home at time - came home to find family slaughtered and blood everywhere. Welcome to Islam. If you won't surrender your property? They will come in and murder you for it. Now you've realised it is in your own backyard. Hows that working out for you people this morning? - Jeremiah

How's this for a crazy idea. We stop sticking our hands in the hornet's nest, we stop worrying about being stung.

Again, this was a bunch of immigrants fighting about a car.... they all knew each other.

I guess everyone would like to see this story splashed all over the media so that we can get some copycat killings. When there is a mass killing at a school, many people are up in arms about the media reporting it because these guys get the attention that they are after.

I guess everyone would like to see this story splashed all over the media so that we can get some copycat killings. When there is a mass killing at a school, many people are up in arms about the media reporting it because these guys get the attention that they are after.

There is a difference between reporting the news and sensationalizing it.

Copycats? You are kidding, right? There are 1.2 billion muslims in the world. They don't need any copycats. This is Islam, gentlemen. - Jeri

Liberals will go to any lengths to protect muslims who kill Christians. Just admit it, they are doing what you want to do but don't have the guts to do yourself! Instead you cover up, make excuses and find justification.

Sometimes the difference is a matter of opinion, and you are simply attempting to dodge my point.

Sometimes the difference is a matter of opinion, and you are simply attempting to dodge my point.

I didn't avoid anything. Two people were beheaded for christs sake. If that isn't news worthy then nothing is.

This story was reported. The idea that the media protects Muslims is ridiculous. Grizzly murder. Reported as such.

A quick search produces no MSM links, do you have proof of what you say?

I am going to leave you be, Freewill. It just isn't fair or kind of me to engage you further.

So that means no.....you dont have anything....just come out and say it, we'll only make fun of you for a little while, until you post something even dumber.

no but if that isnt the definition of a hate crime, I dont know what is.....and we dont normally have religious killings in the US...especially 15th century style....And we'd like some reporting not the 6 months straight that they do for these things.

A quick search produces no MSM links, do you have proof of what you say?

I am going to leave you be, Freewill. It just isn't fair or kind of me to engage you further.

So that means no.....you dont have anything....just come out and say it, we'll only make fun of you for a little while, until you post something even dumber.

You have yet to indicate that you are mentally challenged, so I will engage you.

Google the name of the man who shot the two dudes. You will then see that the incident was covered by the media at the time it happened. The fact that it was not considered a hate crime is the reason that the story did not gain air time. Not due to a cover up.

By the way.....the beheading was done after the dudes were dead......to try and hide evidence. It was not a religious beheading.

Now...you were saying something about making fun of someone?

There are 45 murders per day on average. The MSM doesn't report many, if any, of these. I don't see a reason to give this murder special treatment just because the murderer was Muslim.

Why is it unreasonable to require at least one iota of credible evidence before one proceeds to concluding this was a religious hate crime?

There are 45 murders per day on average. The MSM doesn't report many, if any, of these. I don't see a reason to give this murder special treatment just because the murderer was Muslim.

...just because he might be a Muslim would be more accurate.

Forum List

Back