Two Climate Protesters Shot Dead

No, you prove my point, dickhead. There is no ignorance. I know exactly where it happened, and I also pointed out the shooter is a lawyer, and had been arrested for gun crimes before.

Your first post also said they were climate protestors, which is bullshit.

Yeah, so? They use the same stupid tactics. They are ultimately Marxist stooges, doing the behest of assholes like soros and schwab.

They are all part and parcel of the globalists push for control.

You parrots blame Soros for everything.

Your first post also said they were climate protestors, which is bullshit.

And as I said, who cares. They are the same type of useful idiots who protest climate.

Just like you are the same type of useful idiot who desperately tries to deflect away from the crimes of the democrats.

The common denominator being you are all idiots.

And as I said, who cares. They are the same type of useful idiots who protest climate.

And then again you cheer your own ignorance and wear it like a badge so your fellow tribe members will praise you you for living in abject ignorance.

And then again you cheer your own ignorance and wear it like a badge so your fellow tribe members will praise you you for living in abject ignorance.

No, I cheer yours. You get fixated and I then get to lead you around by your nose, which keeps you out of other threads.

I own your bitch ass.

Who gives a fuck. It's the same type of assholes, doing the same type of shit, all over the world.

Truly, the embarrassing twat is you. You are a one trick pony.

Dumbass stoner probably thinks Mounties still ride around on horses singing Broadway tunes in the forest or something. Somebody at his Home should show him a movie made in modern Toronto.

Forum List

Back