Two Climate Protesters Shot Dead

If only that were their real motivation.
Hes an idiot. Its like BLM hate. Started over an idiot. He beat up an Asian guy. Who was doing nothing but running his small store. Same idiot going home tries to attack a police officer in his car. Gets shot dead. Then the LIE hands up dont shoot.

So they start Burning Looting and Murdering. Go back to the Asians guy store. Steal everything, destroy the store, and claim ethics.

What about the Asain man they fucked?

Dude, 40 minutes ago you claimed they were climate protestors, now you all of sudden claim to know their real motivation!

You have no fucking clue what is going on with them or why they are protesting, you did not even know the event took place in Panama

Who cares what they are protesting. They certainly don't. They just want their money.

They don't either, two died for something stupid

Yes, they do. They are protesting the Panamanian Govt letting outside companies exploit their natural resources and the people of the country are getting very little in return. They see it as a repeat of the Canal.

Do you know anyone in the country? Have you talked to them about what is going on there? Or are you just talking out of your ass again?

At least now you can admit you have no clue why they are in the streets.

No, I admit I don't give a fuck. And neither do they. They get a paycheck, and they are happy.

The same with virtually every environmental protester out there.

I'm sure you are a great supporter of St. Greta and her private jet lifestyle bopping about from protest to protest.

You're a hypocrite, just like her.

I know right, how dare people want clean air and drinking water, it is far more important that companies are able to make a profit
Get the fuck out of the road and go protest at the mine then.

Kinda like a fox comes in kilks the hen and the farmer beats up the cow because he watched.

You protest in the faces of people who had nothing to do with it. Then play the game because we dont agree we want polluted water.

You are a blithering idiot

Yes, they do. They are protesting the Panamanian Govt letting outside companies exploit their natural resources and the people of the country are getting very little in return. They see it as a repeat of the Canal.

Do you know anyone in the country? Have you talked to them about what is going on there? Or are you just talking out of your ass again?

That's what they say, but if people dig they will find out who they really were.

What I can tell you for certain is they weren't farmers, or any other agricultural workers.

These were professional agitators. And they paid for their actions.

Get the fuck out of the road and go protest at the mine then.

Kinda like a fox comes in kilks the hen and the farmer beats up the cow because he watched.

You protest in the faces of people who had nothing to do with it. Then play the game because we dont agree we want polluted water.

You are a blithering idiot

Better yet, protest at THE GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS! Make life hard for the government workers.

But no. That might actually accomplish something. These people aren't about that.

They are about destabilizing society.

Lol, you have a comical EV don't you?

Listen, twerp, you're just cannon fodder on here

And lose your insatiable need to funny every post. In fact it's against forum rules.

Two idiots decided they'll show the world and another idiot air holed them

Such is life. Now go stop traffic or something

Lol, you have a comical EV don't you?

Listen, twerp, you're just cannon fodder on here

And lose your insatiable need to funny every post. In fact it's against forum rules.

Two idiots decided they'll show the world and another idiot air holed them

Such is life. Now go stop traffic or something

Yesterday you were too ignorant to even know what country this took place in and today you are a fucking expert on the motivations of the people of the country

The truly sad part is how fucking proud you people are of your ignorance, you all wear it like a badge of honor and do your best to out ignorant each other.

And by the way, no EVs for me, they are stupid waste of money.

Yesterday you were too ignorantly to even know what country this took place in and today you are a fucking expert on the motivations of the people of the country

The truly sad part is how fucking proud you people are of your ignorance, you all wear it like a badge of honor and do your best to out ignorant each other.

And by the way, no EVs for me, they are stupid waste of money.

Yawn... now funny me, libertarian

32411fd57fbb0283c39ceadd3443c00e_768x0.png

He should pay a fine for littering, and spend a couple of saturdays picking up trash along a freeway or something for this minor offense.

The protestors should be forced to pay for the funerals, police time, reimburse drivers for time lost while these Burb Brat dopers wasted their time with their narcissistic self-indulgences. I doubt any income was lost by the 'protestors', since they obviously don't work for a living.

He should pay a fine for littering, and spend a couple of saturdays picking up trash along a freeway or something for this minor offense.

The protestors should be forced to pay for the funerals, police time, reimburse drivers for time lost while these Burb Brat dopers wasted their time with their narcissistic self-indulgences. I doubt any income was lost by the 'protestors', since they obviously don't work for a living.

another ignorant moron that does not even know what country this took place in.

What an embarrassment our country has become

another ignorant moron that does not even know what country this took place in.

What an embarrassment our country has become

Who gives a fuck. It's the same type of assholes, doing the same type of shit, all over the world.

Truly, the embarrassing twat is you. You are a one trick pony.

Who gives a fuck. It's the same type of assholes, doing the same type of shit, all over the world.

Truly, the embarrassing twat is you. You are a one trick pony.

And then you prove my point, you people relish in your ignorance and wear it like a fucking badge of honor

And then you prove my point, you people relish in your ignorance and wear it like a fucking badge of honor

No, you prove my point, dickhead. There is no ignorance. I know exactly where it happened, and I also pointed out the shooter is a lawyer, and had been arrested for gun crimes before.

Facts you never mentioned.

Now go self abuse yourself.

I agree. It ain't worth killing someone over. Instead, take out your .460 grain Weatherby Magnum, aim it at all of their cars, then punch a hole right through their engine blocks.

Now, no one is moving.
Not a single human was harmed. Just some commie vermin stopped stealing oxygen.

Forum List

Back