Two days later and still no videos of flight 777 falling from sky. WOW

How long do you think flight 777 was falling from sky after it was hit by Putin's forces? I would say 5-7 minutes at least. and during that time not one Russian terrorist was sober enough to find a phone or a camera to record what they proudly thought was a hit of an enemy plane? or they all knew it was a passenger plane that was hit on purpose which just happened to be flying off course?

I saw a video of it the day it happened, where have you been?

How long do you think flight 777 was falling from sky after it was hit by Putin's forces? I would say 5-7 minutes at least. and during that time not one Russian terrorist was sober enough to find a phone or a camera to record what they proudly thought was a hit of an enemy plane? or they all knew it was a passenger plane that was hit on purpose which just happened to be flying off course?

Please share, I was searching for it.

Please share, I was searching for it.

I don't have a link, it was on the news when I was at the doctors office waiting for my chemo.

Forum List

Back