🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Two Failed Candidates

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The Trump campaign is disintegrating. He may but probably won't be dumped by a delegate revolt at the convention. Bloomberg lists him as a non-billionaire, @ $300 million, so he will have to worry about both getting campaign money and avoiding .defections by Republican office holders.

Hillary has a well oiled campaign and she is nearly as despised as Trump. She doesn't have to worry about D officeholders defecting because they are as dependent on the party machine as she is. What she has to worry about is Trump imploding so bad that the party dumps her or her legal problems make her more despised than Trump. That sounds like a difficult problem but it isn't for the Hillarybeast. Then again she might slip into another paranoid rant like her "massive right wing conspiracy" acting out in public.

As a libertarian I love this current situation but I wonder can either of the majors salvage their respective disasters?

Thinks Johnson or Trump won 2016 election.
Hillary isn't good winner even she are lucky this day.

All this silly insistence that Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky will be anywhere except under The Democrat Party bus in November.

I won't deny it is possible that might not happen but it's also not entirely impossible that the moon might crash into The (former) White House upon rising one fine night.

All this silly insistence that Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky will be anywhere except under The Democrat Party bus in November.

I won't deny it is possible that might not happen but it's also not entirely impossible that the moon might crash into The (former) White House upon rising one fine night.

The Ds will try to throw her under the bus but last word I got was that the IL budget battle is likely to go China syndrome and while it is possible involuntary bankruptcy will not happen prior to the election this is the reason Hillary got the nomination: the Ds wanted desperately to avoid a D overseeing the partial or total economic collapse of the Blue Wall. In other news US GDP reporting was revised again to avoid the fact that more than $0,5 trillion commercial bonds will be written off this qtr. prior to the conventions. That in turn means that upto 15 almost exclusively red/purple states will not be able to roll over their debt and will go into bankruptcy.

For the same reason all the Rs want is to have a candidate that will not hurt the down ballot candidates too much but will definitely lose.

Forum List

Back