Two Far-Right Websites Attributed to David DePape to Smear Conservatives Were FABRICATED – They Were Created Friday and Deleted Saturday

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
like we always say....and with reason!;)

1667094900208.png

Not one bit surprised by this. Now the narrative has totally collapsed.

I'm not shocked at all by that.

More NaziCon fake news! Gutter garbage! Trying to follow Twitter to the Shitter!

Lord, forgive me, but I had my antenna up with a lot of others when the story about all this was changing so fast wondering if we weren't dealing with another October surprise in the form of a Jussie Smollett scenario. A scenario intended to generate sympathy and refocus attention on right wing extremist hate crimes or whatever.

I am now convinced Paul Pelosi was injured, despite the shifting accounts of what injuries he has, but I don't think we at all have the whole story on this.

Lord, forgive me, but I had my antenna up with a lot of others when the story about all this was changing so fast wondering if we weren't dealing with another October surprise in the form of a Jussie Smollett scenario. I am now convinced Paul Pelosi was injured, despite the shifting accounts of what injuries he has, but I don't think we at all have the whole story on this.

It's hilarious watching Leftists sink on this one

Yesterday it was MAGA, Q, a vast right wing conspiracy!!!

Today is like...oh fck

It's hilarious watching Leftists sink on this one

Yesterday it was MAGA, Q, a vast right wing conspiracy!!!

Today is like...oh fck
LOL. Okay, we really shouldn't laugh. It is never funny when anybody is brutally assaulted and/or injured. But yeah, when they are doing their damndest to make this about Trump--almost every media account managed to work Trump into the story somehow--and it keeps blowing up in their faces, it does get pretty funny.

One of the most weird versions I've heard is Pelosi's assailant allowed him to go into the bathroom and close the door? How many people breaking into a house would have allowed that when asked?

Last edited:
Lord, forgive me, but I had my antenna up with a lot of others when the story about all this was changing so fast wondering if we weren't dealing with another October surprise in the form of a Jussie Smollett scenario. A scenario intended to generate sympathy and refocus attention on right wing extremist hate crimes or whatever.

I am now convinced Paul Pelosi was injured, despite the shifting accounts of what injuries he has, but I don't think we at all have the whole story on this.
I think this is going to blow up into a huge scandal. It could be the end of Pelosi.

Read this.

LOL. Okay, we really shouldn't laugh. It is never funny when anybody is brutally assaulted and/or injured. But yeah, when they are doing their damndest to make this about Trump--almost every media account managed to work Trump into the story somehow--and it keeps blowing up in their faces, it does get pretty funny.

LoL last night a mod here was all about it's a Qnon thing... she's quiet today roflmao

Forum List

Back