Two Far-Right Websites Attributed to David DePape to Smear Conservatives Were FABRICATED – They Were Created Friday and Deleted Saturday

Not one bit surprised by this. Now the narrative has totally collapsed.

I want to know who created them and why. They had to buy domain names, who bought them? Oh the questions I would have for the creators of the sites and those who supported them.

I want to know who created them and why. They had to buy domain names, who bought them? Oh the questions I would have for the creators of the sites and those who supported them.

Depape's name is on the registrant contact for frenlyfrens.com, but it had a screwed up address. That address and zipcode are in California, not Alabama. But someone else could have registered it in his name.

Whois frenlyfrens.com

Last edited:
Democrats are hilarious. They start out trying to prove MAGA Republicans are a threat, and end up showing the world that Pelosi's husband is a faggot.

:laughing0301: :lmao::auiqs.jpg::21:
Lol yep and now look who's put her 2 cents in.

.https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/hillary-clinton-blames-republicans-attack-paul-pelosi/

When it's not Paul Pelosi, it's assault.
When it's not Pelosi, it's violent assault.

All others are assaulted gently.

I think that the point you were trying to make would be better served by the removal of the word "not".

When it's Paul Pelosi, it's assault.
When it's Pelosi, it's violent assault.

Yeah, I get what you were trying to say............when it has something to do with the Pelosi's, it's bad, and when it's anyone else, it's not bad, but the way you worded it was pretty strange.

I think that the point you were trying to make would be better served by the removal of the word "not".

When it's Paul Pelosi, it's assault.
When it's Pelosi, it's violent assault.

Yeah, I get what you were trying to say............when it has something to do with the Pelosi's, it's bad, and when it's anyone else, it's not bad, but the way you worded it was pretty strange.
Corrected!

I do wonder who abu afak is who is constantly trolling my posts to give them a thumbs down while ignoring everybody else and blocks me from seeing his/her profile. Did I park in your parking place or something?

Abu is a violent, mentally unstable leftist. Also a sock. It is best mocked and ridiculed.

Last edited:

FAKE NEWS naive one!

David DePape in his underwear WAS ALL A RIGHT WING made up, LIE!

You really should consider the trustworthiness of your news sources, before blindly believing all of their hogwash!

FagHolmes.jpg

Forum List

Back