Two Far-Right Websites Attributed to David DePape to Smear Conservatives Were FABRICATED – They Were Created Friday and Deleted Saturday

I do wonder who abu afak is who is constantly trolling my posts to give them a thumbs down while ignoring everybody else and blocks me from seeing his/her profile. Did I park in your parking place or something?
I am secretly the owner and Admin of the board hoping to get rid of some of the Low IQ MAGAts who are WAY over-represented here and make a mockery of this place and the truth.
Do you wonder why Demented Brestwall gives you all those likes?

Just kidding.
`

I am secretly the owner and Admin of the board hoping to get rid of some of the Low IQ MAGAts who are WAY over-represented here and make a mockery of this place and the truth.

Just kidding.
`
I thought you were the Copy/Paste King.

Just kidding.
`
Spiderman.jpg

FAKE NEWS naive one!

David DePape in his underwear WAS ALL A RIGHT WING made up, LIE!

You really should consider the trustworthiness of your news sources, before blindly believing all of their hogwash!
But how do you know Care? I've heard so many different versions from the authorities as well as in the media on television and on line, I honestly don't know who to believe. Late this evening the official police reports were that 'someone' let them in and they immediately saw Pelosi and DePape struggling with a hammer in the entryway. How did we get there from the bedroom?

And who is this mystery person that nobody has yet named who let the Police in the front door? Why would it be Pelosi who called the police and not this person? Why are we not getting any information about what this person saw was going on?

Why, if the police were responding to an emergency call, wouldn't they have immediately investigated the perimeter of the house and saw the back door smashed and entered that way? Why would they ring the doorbell?

So much of this just begs for speculation which may or may not turn out to be justified.

Last edited:
FAKE NEWS naive one!

David DePape in his underwear WAS ALL A RIGHT WING made up, LIE!

You really should consider the trustworthiness of your news sources, before blindly believing all of their hogwash!

No it wasn't. It is in the first police reports. Good gosh, you will believe any shit they shovel down your throat.

Do you even have a brain or are you reduced to just the Medula?

I thought you were the Copy/Paste King.
Unlike almost everyone else, I AM able to back my opinions with credible sources when needed. Yes.
You are Peanut Gallery joke, with 12 IQ partisan opinions and Never a link.
At least you've dropped your Hasidic Supremacy routine.

In threads like this links are important as new info breaks.
(except to you. You'll make up whatever suits your juvenile mental state.)
`

Last edited:
I'm sure Merrick Garland has the DoJ and FBI all over this.

Wait... Maybe it was the DoJ or FBI who put those fake sites up in the first place.

FOX News reported on the websites reportedly connected to DePape:

Facebook disabled DePape’s profile early Friday and declined to answer questions. At least two online blogs under DePape’s name are stocked with posts from the years of 2007 and 2022 speaking of “censorship,” “Big Brother,” and pedophiles.

One contained calls for violence and antisemitic content. It was not immediately clear that he was responsible for the posts, and San Francisco police did not immediately respond to questions about DePape’s online presence.

The LA Times also reported as well on the websites.

In the months before police accused him of attacking House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband Friday morning, David DePape had been drifting further into the world of far-right conspiracies, antisemitism and hate, according to a Times review of his online accounts.

In a personal blog that DePape maintained, posts include such topics as “Manipulation of History,” “Holohoax” and “It’s OK to be white.” He mentioned 4chan, a favorite message board of the far right. He posted videos about conspiracies involving COVID-19 vaccines and the war in Ukraine being a ploy for Jewish people to buy land.

DePape’s screeds included posts about QAnon, an unfounded theory that former President Trump is at war with a cabal of Satan-worshipping elites who run a child sex ring and control the world. In an Aug. 23 entry titled “Q,” DePape wrote: “Either Q is Trump himself or Q is the deepstate moles within Trumps inner circle.”

The Times went on to say:

DePape followed a number of conservative creators online, including Tim Pool, Glenn Beck, DailyWire+ and the Epoch Times. He also followed an account on YouTube called Black Pilled and reposted several of its videos on his blog.

“Blackpilling” is internet slang for coming to believe supposedly unacceptable facts about society, and the reposted videos include accusations such as the FBI covering up child rape.

The problem is the websites cited by the mainstream media that were supposedly aligned with DePape were created on Friday and they are no longer active today, Saturday.

The site Godisloving.wordpress.com was opened on Friday and shut down on Saturday.

If you try to link to it now, you will find it has been shut down.

godisloving-1652-1-e1667100616965.jpg

...​

But how do you know Care? I've heard so many different versions from the authorities as well as in the media on television and on line, I honestly don't know who to believe. Late this evening the official police reports were that 'someone' let them in and they immediately saw Pelosi and DePape struggling with a hammer in the entryway. How did we get there from the bedroom?

And who is this mystery person that nobody has yet named who let the Police in the front door? Why would it be Pelosi who called the police and not this person? Why are we not getting any information about what this person saw was going on?

Why, if the police were responding to an emergency call, wouldn't they have immediately investigated the perimeter of the house and saw the back door smashed and entered that way? Why would they ring the doorbell?

So much of this just begs for speculation which may or may not turn out to be justified.
-No authority ever said it.

-It was only promoted and spread in right wing blogs and media.

-The original source is unknown

-Common sense.... How would the right wing media know he was in his underwear, when no one in the police ever said such?

-Right wing media is now retracting their "story"

-No authority ever said it.

-It was only promoted and spread in right wing blogs and media.

-The original source is unknown

-Common sense.... How would the right wing media know he was in his underwear, when no one in the police ever said such?

-Right wing media is now retracting their "story"
I have not seen the police report, but numerous people have said it was in the initial police report. That may or may not be true.

What right wing media is retracting the story?

The underwear story apparently came from Evan Sernoffsky, reporter for KTVU, hardly a right wing publication.

Last edited:
I have not seen the police report, but numerous people have said it was in the initial police report. That may or may not be true.

What right wing media is retracting the story?

The underwear story apparently came from Evan Sernoffsky, reporter for KTVU, hardly a right wing publication.
Fox ran with it, without checking and confirming the source.... Then every right wing blog and faux news source on the net, hundreds of them,

ALL repeated the story, without verifying it.

It was no where in the real news or the liberal blogs and media.....

Googled it, hundreds of sites like the Gateway pundit... But no where else.... If it was n a police report, other news stations would have had to report it...

Deductive reasoning.

Yes, here is FOX retracting it.... In their own convoluted way.... It's at the end of the article

CORRECTION: An earlier version of this story misstated what clothing the suspect was wearing when officers found him

Fox ran with it, without checking and confirming the source.... Then every right wing blog and faux news source on the net, hundreds of them,

ALL repeated the story, without verifying it.

It was no where in the real news or the liberal blogs and media.....

Googled it, hundreds of sites like the Gateway pundit... But no where else.... If it was n a police report, other news stations would have had to report it...

Deductive reasoning.

Yes, here is FOX retracting it.... In their own convoluted way.... It's at the end of the article

CORRECTION: An earlier version of this story misstated what clothing the suspect was wearing when officers found him
Yes, I read that too, but it was too vague to be informative. How was it misstated? It may be wrong but it isn't 'fake news' to repeat what a news reporter working for a local television station said. What WAS DePape wearing? Probably not pertinent but with so many versions going around, somebody needs to put the whole accurate story out there or it just encourages wild speculation.

A local Fox affiliate may or may not be 'right wing' and is by no means Fox News.

Yes, I read that too, but it was too vague to be informative. How was it misstated? It may be wrong but it isn't 'fake news' to repeat what a news reporter working for a local television station said. What WAS DePape wearing? Probably not pertinent but with so many versions going around, somebody needs to put the whole accurate story out there or it just encourages wild speculation.

A local Fox affiliate may or may not be 'right wing' and is by no means Fox News.
Yes it is wrong to repeat it by any news source, without saying whether their news has confirmed the other network's story or not.

In the real news, the news reporting what another news station is reporting, they ALWAYS SAY whether they have confirmed the story with their own source, or have not done so yet.

Yes it is wrong to repeat it by any news source, without saying whether their news has confirmed the other network's story or not.

In the real news, the news reporting what another news station is reporting, they ALWAYS SAY whether they have confirmed the story with their own source, or have not done so yet.
Now Care. As a long LONG time media watcher and hawk, I know with great certainty what you are saying are 'real news' are every bit as irresponsible in their reporting and sometimes even more lax in confirming their stuff than some of the more rabid radical rightwing sites that I would NEVER trust for reliable news. They cite 'anonymous' sources that may or may not exist, and when their stories are completely debunked, they rarely ever own up to it. And when they do report something accurately, they distort the truth of it by leaving out the extenuating circumstances or they bury that part so deep in the story nobody ever sees it.

Which is why I think honorable people need to look at lots and lots of different stories on these hit pieces in order to get an idea of what probably happened. So far on this Pelosi story no two sources have agreed on much. Ergo the list of questions I posted up there while ago. Competent reporters would have answered all of them by now or would have stated why they are still questions.

There is just so much of this story that isn't adding up. It may be entirely innocuous but it is beginning to smell.

Now Care. As a long LONG time media watcher and hawk, I know with great certainty what you are saying are 'real news' are every bit as irresponsible in their reporting and sometimes even more lax in confirming their stuff than some of the more rabid radical rightwing sites that I would NEVER trust for reliable news. They cite 'anonymous' sources that may or may not exist, and when their stories are completely debunked, they rarely ever own up to it. And when they do report something accurately, they distort the truth of it by leaving out the extenuating circumstances or they bury that part so deep in the story nobody ever sees it.

Which is why I think honorable people need to look at lots and lots of different stories on these hit pieces in order to get an idea of what probably happened. So far on this Pelosi story no two sources have agreed on much. Ergo the list of questions I posted up there while ago. Competent reporters would have answered all of them by now or would have stated why they are still questions.

There is just so much of this story that isn't adding up. It may be entirely innocuous but it is beginning to smell.
Perhaps perp has Blue Dress Type proof of a relationship with Paul Lugosi ( Paul’s spooge on his briefs that he wore to jail after arrest ???

Perhaps perp has Blue Dress Type proof of a relationship with Paul Lugosi ( Paul’s spooge on his briefs that he wore to jail after arrest ???
I know you're just being funny but that really isn't helpful.

Forum List

Back