Two Federal Judges Block Biden Student Loan Forgiveness

I wish instead of tax breaks to the rich and lying us into Iraq Bush took Clinton's surplus and put it into social security, medicare and infrastructure.

And I wish instead of Trump giving everyone tax breaks he would have done the same thing.

And instead of giving rich Tech companies a25% break, put that money into social security and medicare

Roll back not only the Trump and Bush tax breaks, the Reagan ones too.

It's hard to catch up. We haven't been making the rich pay their fair share since Reagan. The rich for 7 years have been NOT paying their fair share for sure. Add it all up, it's a lot.

So don't blame Biden for his infrastructure bill because Reagan, Bush, Clinton and Bush all kicked the infrastructure can down the road and Biden had the balls and ability to actually get it done.

I thought Obama got it done with his shovel ready jobs.
Hahahahahahahaa!

You're going to pay off the national debt? Yea so as Clinton. But then along came Bush. Iraq war. Tax breaks to billionaires. Clinton had a projected surplus yet you voted for Bush.
Had the dot com bubble not burst in 2020, had 911 not happened Bush would have been fine but with the dot com bubble popping, and the recession hit just over a month after he was sworn in. But Presidents can’t control the economy.

I asked someone on another thread this.

What about Trump? He's going to FORCE credit card companies to lower the interest they charge to 10% when the agreed upon rate was more than 10%. How's that any different than student loan forgiveness?

And the only one Biden is screwing is the government. Trump's screwing private companies. Imagine if Biden or Kamala did such a thing. Like take on price gouging.

What about Trump? He's going to FORCE credit card companies to lower the interest they charge to 10% when the agreed upon rate was more than 10%.

How is he going to do that?

How's that any different than student loan forgiveness?

One is imaginary, the other is Biden spending taxpayer funds without congressional approval.

And the only one Biden is screwing is the government.

Biden is screwing the taxpayers.

I wish instead of tax breaks to the rich and lying us into Iraq Bush took Clinton's surplus and put it into social security, medicare and infrastructure.

And I wish instead of Trump giving everyone tax breaks he would have done the same thing.

And instead of giving rich Tech companies a25% break, put that money into social security and medicare

Roll back not only the Trump and Bush tax breaks, the Reagan ones too.

It's hard to catch up. We haven't been making the rich pay their fair share since Reagan. The rich for 7 years have been NOT paying their fair share for sure. Add it all up, it's a lot.

So don't blame Biden for his infrastructure bill because Reagan, Bush, Clinton and Bush all kicked the infrastructure can down the road and Biden had the balls and ability to actually get it done.

We haven't been making the rich pay their fair share since Reagan.

They pay a much, much larger share of all income taxes than they did under Reagan.

The rich for 7 years have been NOT paying their fair share for sure.

How much do they pay? How much should they pay? How do you know?

Yes it's fair. When 1% makes 95% of the money they should pay 95% of the taxes.

YES, they should pay more and the poor don't pay any. You want the poor to pay more? OMG we're back to having this cock sucking argument again.

I'm seriously thinking about leaving USMB until Nov 6. I can't take it. The desperation is palpable.

YES, they should pay more and the poor don't pay any.

Pretty sure the bottom half pay zero federal income tax.

I'm seriously thinking about leaving USMB until Nov 6. I can't take it. The desperation is palpable.

Yeah, the Harris camp is frantic. She's so stupid and unlikable. It's crazy!

Had the dot com bubble not burst in 2020, had 911 not happened Bush would have been fine but with the dot com bubble popping, and the recession hit just over a month after he was sworn in. But Presidents can’t control the economy.
Nonsense. We see how Biden and Obama dealt with minor recessions. They didn't deregulate and give out tax breaks.

Have you seen W yet? It's good. A pretty fair and accurate account of his time from when he was in college to 2008. I liked the ending. It's as if it was all too much for him. The shame. The bad decisions he made. But ultimately, a god fearing man who thought he was doing the right thing. Hopefully we never elect someone like that again.

I'd rather Trump. A guy who pretends to be religious in order to win over those dopes. I don't ever want a truly religious person in the White House ever again. Not one who thinks God chose him. Another nepo baby who failed at everything he did.

I like when he bragged to his father that he got into Harvard Law or some school like that and his dad said "no shit, who do you think pulled the strings to get you in?"

Nonsense. We see how Biden and Obama dealt with minor recessions. They didn't deregulate and give out tax breaks.

Have you seen W yet? It's good. A pretty fair and accurate account of his time from when he was in college to 2008. I liked the ending. It's as if it was all too much for him. The shame. The bad decisions he made. But ultimately, a god fearing man who thought he was doing the right thing. Hopefully we never elect someone like that again.

I'd rather Trump. A guy who pretends to be religious in order to win over those dopes. I don't ever want a truly religious person in the White House ever again. Not one who thinks God chose him. Another nepo baby who failed at everything he did.

I like when he bragged to his father that he got into Harvard Law or some school like that and his dad said "no shit, who do you think pulled the strings to get you in?"
My whole point soared over your head.

My whole point soared over your head.
Oh, you were wrong. Bush wouldn't have been "fine".

And what you are saying is if no hickups came his way he would have been fine. But hickups happen when you are the leader of the free world. How you handle them matters more than the hickup itself. And Bush's policies after 9-11 were worst, much worse than that 1 day event.

Watch W. What a fucking idiot. Did you know who advised him? Besides Carl Rove, God advised him. Not his father who had experience and intelligence. THE LORD guided that fool. God and Dick Chaney.

I believe the 2008 crash was done on purpose. Right on his way out the door. I love how you want to blame freddy/fanny mack or Bill Clinton or ANYONE but the Bush administration. I could continue but why waste my breath.

Dude, did you watch the Daily Show last night? What a great show. They showed how Kamala has been very specific when asked about her policies and then watch Trump answer or should I say NOT answer one question he is asked. He simply rambles bullshit and never answers the question.

I just can't believe guys like Trump and Bush win elections. Amazing.

Oh, you were wrong. Bush wouldn't have been "fine".

And what you are saying is if no hickups came his way he would have been fine. But hickups happen when you are the leader of the free world. How you handle them matters more than the hickup itself. And Bush's policies after 9-11 were worst, much worse than that 1 day event.

Watch W. What a fucking idiot. Did you know who advised him? Besides Carl Rove, God advised him. Not his father who had experience and intelligence. THE LORD guided that fool. God and Dick Chaney.

I believe the 2008 crash was done on purpose. Right on his way out the door. I love how you want to blame freddy/fanny mack or Bill Clinton or ANYONE but the Bush administration. I could continue but why waste my breath.

Dude, did you watch the Daily Show last night? What a great show. They showed how Kamala has been very specific when asked about her policies and then watch Trump answer or should I say NOT answer one question he is asked. He simply rambles bullshit and never answers the question.

I just can't believe guys like Trump and Bush win elections. Amazing.
Believe what you need to, don’t let facts and partisan BS get in the way! lol!

1 million manufacturing jobs left on Bush's watch. 200,000 on Trump's
Greatest transfer of wealth to the rich happened under Obama and the second under Biden, Democrats were in charge for the greatest transfers of wealth, who the hell needs tax breaks when your Presidents shoveled money right to you. Spare me the Democrats are for everyone, they are for the rich and only the rich, the other promises they make go empty, but believe what you need to believe, wouldn’t want to make you think.

Greatest transfer of wealth to the rich happened under Obama and the second under Biden, Democrats were in charge for the greatest transfers of wealth, who the hell needs tax breaks when your Presidents shoveled money right to you. Spare me the Democrats are for everyone, they are for the rich and only the rich, the other promises they make go empty, but believe what you need to believe, wouldn’t want to make you think.
What Obama policies caused it? Maybe the bank bailout? Don't forget Bush was going to give them the money no questions asked. And Trump doubled the number of companies who now pay no taxes. So that transfer of wealth happened BECAUSE of Trump's policies. That tax break for everyone? Added $8 trillion to the debt, widened the gap even more, caused inflation.

I just can't believe if you are watching the crazy shit Trump's saying at his rallies, you're still going to vote for that. You must not watch the late shows because they're showing us the crazy shit Trump's saying. But the liberal media isn't. Why is that?

What Obama policies caused it? Maybe the bank bailout? Don't forget Bush was going to give them the money no questions asked. And Trump doubled the number of companies who now pay no taxes. So that transfer of wealth happened BECAUSE of Trump's policies. That tax break for everyone? Added $8 trillion to the debt, widened the gap even more, caused inflation.

I just can't believe if you are watching the crazy shit Trump's saying at his rallies, you're still going to vote for that. You must not watch the late shows because they're showing us the crazy shit Trump's saying. But the liberal media isn't. Why is that?

And Trump doubled the number of companies who now pay no taxes.

How do they pay no taxes? Be specific.

Obama didn't give out any tax breaks?

Are you sure?
I don't recall any. I recall that he did give or allowed GE to have tax breaks. I remember Republicans wouldn't shut up about it.

But then Trump got in and doubled the number of companies who now pay no taxes. So if you didn't like what Obama did, Trump was worse. Obama x 2. Obama on Steroids.

We see how Biden and Obama dealt with minor recessions. They didn't deregulate and give out tax breaks.
So what did Obama do? Like it or not, he had a depression.
Can't have soup lines on the 6 o'clock news, can we......what do you do to prevent that optic?
Open ended unemployment, open health coverage, and Snap.

The facts are the facts, two largest transfers in history were both Democrats in control, apply your BS logic and it is on Biden and Obama. We are you voting for Trump?

Forum List

Back