Two illegals caught with enough Fentanyl to kill 4.7 million Americans.

This incident is just another example as to why I have totally lost faith in the democrat party, the mainstream media, a corrupt justice system, a public education system that is distorting the minds of children. Back to the liberals ---- how dare you defend your support of a party and ideology that is nothing short of evil. Keep that border flowing, because those are precious illegal votes you can cash in on.

Drug traffickers arrested in California with 150,000 fentanyl pills released after just days in jail

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxn.../06/918/516/cartoon-062722-copy.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
Well it's not like they prayed in public or anything... C'mon man!

“Academic studies have found that those on the political left are five times more likely to use marijuana and cocaine . . . Another survey found that Democrats were five times more likely to use marijuana than Republicans"

“A study published in the American Journal of Drug and Alcohol Abuse found that among heavy drug users, the ratio of Democrats to Republicans was more than 8-to-1.”

https://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/Liberals-Drug-use/2008/06/16/id/324135/

boo-yah

1656426470868.png

This incident is just another example as to why I have totally lost faith in the democrat party, the mainstream media, a corrupt justice system, a public education system that is distorting the minds of children. Back to the liberals ---- how dare you defend your support of a party and ideology that is nothing short of evil. Keep that border flowing, because those are precious illegal votes you can cash in on.

Drug traffickers arrested in California with 150,000 fentanyl pills released after just days in jail

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxn.../06/918/516/cartoon-062722-copy.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
All right, wait, wait, slow down.

Your citation says these two people were released by a court order.

SAY WHAT?

My first question is, WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE FUCKTARD JUDGE THAT RELEASED THESE DEALERS?

And my second question is, since when do judges get to decide who's being prosecuted?

Seems leftist judges have as much power as leftist DA's.

All right, wait, wait, slow down.

Your citation says these two people were released by a court order.

SAY WHAT?

My first question is, WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE FUCKTARD JUDGE THAT RELEASED THESE DEALERS?

And my second question is, since when do judges get to decide who's being prosecuted?

Seems leftist judges have as much power as leftist DA's.
Yes, by court order. Let’s just say I stopped counting or keeping track of all of the egregious violations of good government and common sense years ago. The DOJ has not prosecuted any democrat criminal since Hillary destroyed her illegal server subpoenaed by congress.

Sadly, these miscarriages of justice are highly political and tolerated by us millions of Americans who feel powerless to do anything about it. Not unlike as we hopelessly watch the democrat party destroy our southern border, our domestic energy industries, turn our children in sexual hybrids, shame the nation in Afghanistan, let crime run rampant in our streets, kill our economy, and so on

The answer to your title question is. DEMOCRATS

They should have been executed the moment the lab results came back for fentanyl.
First person to sort of understand what happened. We live in innocent till proven guilty system. At this point the lab results are not in. For all we know they could be sugar pills. I am with you though they should be in big trouble when results come back. As far as being enough to kill millions likely bull shit. People typically do not die from a 5 dollar pill. Likely enough to kill 100 k though.

Were they part of the Biden Drug Cartel and human trafficking operation?

Fentanyl killed more Americans than the ChiCom Flu in 2020.

But obviously that’s not a crisis to Democrats.

What do Dems have to do with it?

This took place a in bright red county that has voted Repub this whole century. They were released due to the procedures put in to place by the bright red county.

Also, you got your talking points late, this is like the 5th thread on this topic

What do Dems have to do with it?

This took place a in bright red county that has voted Repub this whole century. They were released due to the procedures put in to place by the bright red county.

Also, you got your talking points late, this is like the 5th thread on this topic
California law, shitforbrains.

California law, shitforbrains.

All inmates booked into Tulare County jails are sent through what is known as the Risk Assessment Process through the Tulare County Probation Department. That ‘Risk Assessment’ is then sent to a judge with the court, who, then, determines whether or not the individual arrested is held on bail or if they are to be released," The Tulare County Sheriff’s Office added.

Nope, county rules.
Follow me to learn about current and historical topics!

Pretrial Risk Assessments in California (Penal Codes 1320.7 – 1320.35 PC)​

Forum List

Back