two imams screen three times before being kicked off from plane

Dr. Dreck,

My statement stands.

In spite of your verbiage, you cannot refute the essence of any of my sentences.

Final conclusion: You are a mindless MuslimArseLicking LIEberrhoid jerk.

Name one good thing i've ever said about Islam.

Just one

I'll wait patiently

Dr. Dreck,

Your "patient" wait is at an end.

Non-recognition of the OBVIOUS Islamofascistic Terrorism in the World, and defending the ESTABLISHED Muslim Terrorist Threat in the World in opposition to the VALID caution of the plane's pilot is an example of your MuslimArseLicking behaviour, you LIEberrhoid fool.

I see let's put together this equation.

I've never said one good thing about Islam.
+
I think all religions are stupid
=
I'm a "MuslimArseLicking LIEberrhoid fool"

I wish my elementary school had the money for labtops to post on while I was in school :(.

I was responding to syrenn.

I also have not seen Syrenn suggest that pilots should be able to kick people off planes for being Muslim.

let me ask you though. In all seriousness, do you not recognize that airlines MUST scrutinize Muslims moreso than other passengers? I mean that's a simple fact, and unless we ALL recognize it, we're in trouble.

This is a continuation of our exchange form the other day...Syrenn said it and several people agreed with it and I just posted the FAA rules showing there is indeed and anti-discrimination provision.

A pilot can toss anyone they want for any reason.They are the ones responsible for the lives of the crew and the passengers.

Personally i am all for anyone looking muslim or of middle eastern descent being barre from flying. Period.

Considering everyone keeps yelling "it is not a RIGHT to be able fly" how about that!!!

If its not a right to fly... glad they got kicked off the flight.

fuck them.

Tell me. Since you are all anti-discrimination I have a few questions about if you would support these things.

- Men being allowed in to the National Organization of Women
- Whites being allowed into the NAACP (white is a color)
- Jews or Christians being allowed into leadership positions in CAIR
- Wealthy people being given food stamps and government assistance
- Child molesters being given daycare licenses

Will you discriminate against THESE groups?

Neither quote was ever valid, she's a proud bigot of everyone who isn't christian, she's the exact kind of backwards thinking I was talking about being against.
Uhhhh huh. If your kids don't clean their rooms, you call them bigots too, don't you? Throw down the race card if they don't eat their brusselsprouts?

I do believe your demagoguery and comprehension of bigotry is a smidge skewed.

big·ot·ry   /ˈbɪgətri/ Show Spelled
[big-uh-tree] Show IPA

–noun, plural -ries.
1. stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.

Actually that's the definition of bigotry I go by, the child story was cute but an obvious deflection attempt.
Like liberals towards anyone who holds a philosophical or intellectual difference to them?

Just putting a spotlight on your willful stupidity.

I also have not seen Syrenn suggest that pilots should be able to kick people off planes for being Muslim.

let me ask you though. In all seriousness, do you not recognize that airlines MUST scrutinize Muslims moreso than other passengers? I mean that's a simple fact, and unless we ALL recognize it, we're in trouble.

This is a continuation of our exchange form the other day...Syrenn said it and several people agreed with it and I just posted the FAA rules showing there is indeed and anti-discrimination provision.

A pilot can toss anyone they want for any reason.They are the ones responsible for the lives of the crew and the passengers.

Personally i am all for anyone looking muslim or of middle eastern descent being barre from flying. Period.

Considering everyone keeps yelling "it is not a RIGHT to be able fly" how about that!!!

fuck them.

You also refuted my assertion that pilots can boot whom ever they choose. I have given you the links for consent of carriage rules for Delta. They can boot just about anyone for any reason they choose.

Yes, I agreed the discretion is indeed broad, but the FAA still ultimately maintains a provision against discrimination, which is the point...

>>>

The discretion is indeed broad but the FAA rules still maintain an anti-discrimination provision.

The FAA includes an anti-discrimination provision, section 44902(b) of the Act
grants air carriers broad discretion to refuse transportation to any passenger a
“carrier decides is, or might be inimical to safety.”2

http://www.law.suffolk.edu/highlights/stuorgs/lawreview/documents/Gallagher_Comment_WDFF.pdf

2. See 49 U.S.C. § 40127(a) (2000) (prohibiting discrimination based on “race, color, national origin,
religion, sex or ancestry”
); 49 U.S.C. § 44902(b) (2000) (granting air carrier’s permissive refusal of passengers
and property if adverse to safety); see also 8A AM. JUR. 2D Aviation § 73 (2008) (describing air carrier’s
discretion to remove passengers for perceived security threats). Under 14 C.F.R. § 91.3, “the pilot in
command” is “the final authority as to, the operation of that aircraft,” and according to 49 U.S.C. § 44902(b),
may decide to remove passengers from the plane
. See 14 C.F.R. § 91.3(a) (2008); 49 U.S.C. § 44902(b)
(2000).

https://litigation-essentials.lexis...cid=3B15&key=fb76830c45e0da3420f49f74783bbd83

The First Circuit held that the plaintiff passenger must show the air carrier's decision to refuse transportation and rebooking is arbitrary or capricious based on the information known to the decision-maker at the time of the refusal. 5

^^^

Name one good thing i've ever said about Islam.

Just one

I'll wait patiently

Dr. Dreck,

Your "patient" wait is at an end.

Non-recognition of the OBVIOUS Islamofascistic Terrorism in the World, and defending the ESTABLISHED Muslim Terrorist Threat in the World in opposition to the VALID caution of the plane's pilot is an example of your MuslimArseLicking behaviour, you LIEberrhoid fool.

I see let's put together this equation.

I've never said one good thing about Islam.
+
I think all religions are stupid
=
I'm a "MuslimArseLicking LIEberrhoid fool"

I wish my elementary school had the money for labtops to post on while I was in school :(.

Dr. Dreck, the equation is simpler than what you think it is, you LIEberrhoid fool:

Dr. Dreck = LIEberrhoid fool.

Master that, and you may progress to the first step in understanding REALITY.

Uhhhh huh. If your kids don't clean their rooms, you call them bigots too, don't you? Throw down the race card if they don't eat their brusselsprouts?

I do believe your demagoguery and comprehension of bigotry is a smidge skewed.

[big-uh-tree] Show IPA

–noun, plural -ries.
1. stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.

Actually that's the definition of bigotry I go by, the child story was cute but an obvious deflection attempt.
Like liberals towards anyone who holds a philosophical or intellectual difference to them?

Another nice side rant, but I'm glad we both figured out who has a better idea of what bigotry is. I'm glad I could help you.

Islamophobia is today's version of celebrated bigotry.

We had jap-hating, then moved to ******-hating, then it was gook-hating, now it's muzzie-hating.

History will handle our current views the same way every other version of bigotry is handled, as something horrible and immoral. Our children and grandchildren will mock us for our ignorance and be downright ashamed of us for it.

Hence why I'll stay in the minority and proudly say I fear no man based on his religion or skin color.
Meh, one is a choice one is not.

You may find yourself dead wrong someday with those silly thoughts

[big-uh-tree] Show IPA

–noun, plural -ries.

Another nice side rant, but I'm glad we both figured out who has a better idea of what bigotry is. I'm glad I could help you.
:wtf:

I'm sorry ::: looks behind him::: am I involved in this conversation with you anymore or should I leave you to gladhand yourself in private?

I was responding to syrenn.

fuck them.

Ma'am profiling is a valid tactical tool used by police around the world since time immemorial, and is NOT discrimination. It's common fucking sense. When you have statistical evidence that shows a particular crime is committed by a certain type of person, that is the type of person you're investigation should target in order to effectively eliminate the threat.

Do you contend that after 9/11 our government shouldn't have "discriminated" against Middle Easterns, and instead should have invaded Australia to see if any terrorists were there?

Political correctness is going to kill this country, for real.

EVERY single ethnic group has certain crimes that are more often than not are committed by a member of them. For instance, serial killers are USUALLY white males between the ages of 20 and 30, so when police are investigating, they don't investigate black 50 year old men. Not as a rule.

Sheesh

We had jap-hating, then moved to ******-hating, then it was gook-hating, now it's muzzie-hating.

History will handle our current views the same way every other version of bigotry is handled, as something horrible and immoral. Our children and grandchildren will mock us for our ignorance and be downright ashamed of us for it.

Hence why I'll stay in the minority and proudly say I fear no man based on his religion or skin color.

See the difference between me and 99% of the people who are scared to death of muslims is I actually interact with them pretty consistently.

I've seen every version of bigotry and the reason behind them has been consistent in every case, ignorance.

fuck them.

Ma'am profiling is a valid tactical tool used by police around the world since time immemorial, and is NOT discrimination. It's common fucking sense. When you have statistical evidence that shows a particular crime is committed by a certain type of person, that is the type of person you're investigation should target in order to effectively eliminate the threat.

Do you contend that after 9/11 our government shouldn't have "discriminated" against Middle Easterns, and instead should have invaded Australia to see if any terrorists were there?

EVERY single ethnic group has certain crimes that are more often than not are committed by a member of them. For instance, serial killers are USUALLY white males between the ages of 20 and 30, so when police are investigating, they don't investigate black 50 year old men. Not as a rule.

Sheesh

On a side point I wish invading Australia sounded crazy, but after Iraq/Libya I dunno what a crazy foreign policy is when that's the norm.

this is a continuation of our exchange form the other day...syrenn said it and several people agreed with it and i just posted the faa rules showing there is indeed and anti-discrimination provision.
you also refuted my assertion that pilots can boot whom ever they choose. I have given you the links for consent of carriage rules for delta. They can boot just about anyone for any reason they choose.
yes, i agreed the discretion is indeed broad, but the faa still ultimately maintains a provision against discrimination, which is the point...
>>>
the discretion is indeed broad but the faa rules still maintain an anti-discrimination provision.
the faa includes an anti-discrimination provision, section 44902(b) of the act
grants air carriers broad discretion to refuse transportation to any passenger a
“carrier decides is, or might be inimical to safety.”2

http://www.law.suffolk.edu/highlights/stuorgs/lawreview/documents/gallagher_comment_wdff.pdf
2. See 49 u.s.c. § 40127(a) (2000) (prohibiting discrimination based on “race, color, national origin,
religion, sex or ancestry”
); 49 u.s.c. § 44902(b) (2000) (granting air carrier’s permissive refusal of passengers
and property if adverse to safety); see also 8a am. Jur. 2d aviation § 73 (2008) (describing air carrier’s
discretion to remove passengers for perceived security threats). Under 14 c.f.r. § 91.3, “the pilot in
command” is “the final authority as to, the operation of that aircraft,” and according to 49 u.s.c. § 44902(b),
may decide to remove passengers from the plane
. See 14 c.f.r. § 91.3(a) (2008); 49 u.s.c. § 44902(b)
(2000).
https://litigation-essentials.lexis...cid=3b15&key=fb76830c45e0da3420f49f74783bbd83
the first circuit held that the plaintiff passenger must show the air carrier's decision to refuse transportation and rebooking is arbitrary or capricious based on the information known to the decision-maker at the time of the refusal. 5
^^^

Contract of Carriage

Again, contract of carriage. It has nothing to do with discrimination.

See the difference between me and 99% of the people who are scared to death of muslims is I actually interact with them pretty consistently.

I've seen every version of bigotry and the reason behind them has been consistent in every case, ignorance.
What Muslim country are you in right now?

Assumes facts not in evidence - which is ignorant

Even many Muslims are afraid of Jihad

What Muslim country are you in right now?

I'm sure this pains you more everyday, but I live in a diverse America.

fuck them.

Sheesh
Sorry man. Liberals have an acute allergy to common sense. They have 'education' instead.

I started another thread asking muslim-haters about the personal experiences they had with muslims, thread went hundreds of posts and I didn't get one single account of an experience. Even on a message board where it's easy to lie and not get caught no one would even offer up a story.

It was very eye opening and showed my assessment to still not be proven incorrect.

I started another thread asking muslim-haters about the personal experiences they had with muslims, thread went hundreds of posts and I didn't get one single account of an experience. Even on a message board where it's easy to lie and not get caught no one would even offer up a story.

It was very eye opening and showed my assessment to still not be proven incorrect.

You started a thread asking muslim-haters to kiss up to you? You're so silly :lol:

You started a thread asking muslim-haters to kiss up to you? You're so silly :lol:

I started another thread asking muslim-haters about the personal experiences they had with muslims

I've seen could twist moves out on the dance floor, that wasn't one of them.

You want a personal experience with a Muslim - usually a bad one - hop in a NYC cab some day.

Forum List

Back