Two minutes of hate in Orwell's 1984 has been replaced by two hours of hate in 2024.

Morning Joe, The View, Joy Reid, Rachel Maddow and late night "Comedy" are 2024's version of Orwell's Two minutes of hate. Just replace Emmanuel Goldstein with Donald Trump and extend the time. Orwell was a true Genius who predicted this would happen. And here we are living Orwell's prediction.

It's totally predictable that the Globalist Corrupt and very sick Left are not liking what Orwell wrote:muahaha:

Orwell was telling the truth.... he really had a vision for the future....a disturbing vision but exactly how it turned out to be.

Good on Orwell!!!!!!!! he was one of the best writers.... and fuck all those who don't like the truth as he put it!

:thup:

1710378316490.png

Morning Joe, The View, Joy Reid, Rachel Maddow and late night "Comedy" are 2024's version of Orwell's Two minutes of hate. Just replace Emmanuel Goldstein with Donald Trump and extend the time. Orwell was a true Genius who predicted this would happen. And here we are living Orwell's prediction.
I wrote my thesis about why I once was a Democrat and what changed me. I cited problems with Democrats. They really get joy from harming others.

I wrote my thesis about why I once was a Democrat and what changed me. I cited problems with Democrats. They really get joy from harming others.
The once respectable Democratic Party has morphed into a truly despotic regime that has damaged the trust in American institutions and our standing in the world.

I love it when tRumplings unironically quote Orwell.

You kids are so flipping clueless, lol.

1984: Trump is Emmanuel Goldstein​

1710388828556.png

7 years ago

Edit: This channel and all of this guy's videos were deleted by Google. He still makes videos, they just now focus on movie and book reviews.

. .. you could say. . . it is a bit. .. Orwellian? :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Cultism is an illness .
Be careful .
You also could be Decrepit .

Michelle is Big Brother

The once respectable Democratic Party has morphed into a truly despotic regime that has damaged the trust in American institutions and our standing in the world.
After it was defeated in 1865, it took time to recover. Even as late as FDR, it was bigoted vs Jews and still racist. When Johnson signed a law, one might think blacks problems were over. But we read posts by blacks on this very forum protesting things still are not right. They wrongly blame we Republicans due to what Johnson did. But Johnson could change law, but he could not change hearts. Democrats decided to lie about republicans and this showed me they have not really repented.

I have not seen many Democrats in over 30 years as a poster who truly repented from their prejudices, bigotry and other social illnesses. Michael Savage wrote the important book that Democrats are suffering mental illness and he is more than likely right. But the few like Myself, Reagan and Trump know very well we are not the problem. And Democrats can repent even now.

After it was defeated in 1865, it took time to recover. Even as late as FDR, it was bigoted vs Jews and still racist. When Johnson signed a law, one might think blacks problems were over. But we read posts by blacks on this very forum protesting things still are not right. They wrongly blame we Republicans due to what Johnson did. But Johnson could change law, but he could not change hearts. Democrats decided to lie about republicans and this showed me they have not really repented.
LBJ was the ultimate 'Systemic Racist'. There will always be White individuals who hate Black people. It is a whole other level to weaponize Federal Law to control Black people.

LBJ was the ultimate 'Systemic Racist'. There will always be White individuals who hate Black people. It is a whole other level to weaponize Federal Law to control Black people.
I have read many times that Johnson predicted that if they would present him the race law, he would have Democrats voting for him/democrats including blacks for 200 years. Fortunately there are tens of thousands of blacks who vote for Republicans since they understand democrats are not good for any blacks at all.

Forum List

Back