🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Two Of The Kidnappers Were Photographed Marching For BLM This Summer

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Guess what.....the media is scamming us again!!!
Turns out those White Supremacists have turned out to be Democrat operatives in BLM & ANTIFA:

EkKfAOlXsAAUt10.jpg

Turns out those White Supremacists have turned out to be Democrat operatives in BLM & ANTIFA:

View attachment 400755

It's clear, they were infiltrators, using BLM as cover to commit mayhem that would then be blamed on BLM.

They were no different than the "umbrella man" . You can tell they didn't support BLM, no masks....

View attachment 400755

It's clear, they were infiltrators, using BLM as cover to commit mayhem that would then be blamed on BLM.

They were no different than the "umbrella man" . You can tell they didn't support BLM, no masks....

Only because Putin made them do it.

Why do you think they jumped on having that news conference so fast? They know that everyone would hear about it and assume it was correct and not look any further. Listen to my signature...

1602547297635.png

The next time the police arrest someone who has committed a felony and the local DA lets them go the police should turn around and arrest the DA and turn him/her over to the feds for prosecution for aiding and abetting in a felony.

*****SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 400755

Yeah, clear as mud. You should be embarrassed for even posting that

View attachment 400755

Weakest faggot lie to date.

View attachment 400755

Now that's really funny.....you'd think they'd want to hide their identities with a mask....not stick out......if that's what you're trying to claim.
I think the FBI just used their mugshots in a fake story about a kidnapping that never took place.

View attachment 400755

How so?

Do you really think that BLM always wears their masks?

Which of these folks are Red-neck plants?

white_person_BLM_ap_img.jpg

Crowd_BLM_Federal_Hill_4608_3456_90.jpg

171A6EED-8CC5-47DC-A4D8-1C4D807E01B9.jpeg

Attachments

• iyquLzj.gif
    iyquLzj.gif
    9.4 MB · Views: 8
So when was Whitmer kidnapped? I guess I missed that part of the story.

If sitting around and fantasizing about committing a crime against a political figure was a crime you would have thousands of leftists in jail right now.

Including all of the key figures in the Russian Collusion hoax. And they didn't just talk about setting up Donald Trump...they actually did it!

View attachment 400755

How so?

View attachment 400770

View attachment 400773
View attachment 400772

This is an interesting post, not sure that I understand what you're asking from what I posted?

ca-times.brightspotcdn.com.jpgfhgfhgf.jpg

Which one of these non-mask wearing motherfuckers is a White Supremacist plant?

View attachment 400755

How so?

View attachment 400770

View attachment 400773
View attachment 400772

This is an interesting post, not sure that I understand what you're asking from what I posted?

You claimed that everyone in these protests wears a mask. Anyone who doesn't is a White Supremacists.

View attachment 400755

How so?

View attachment 400770

View attachment 400773
View attachment 400772

You claimed that everyone in these protests wears a mask. Anyone who doesn't is a White Supremacists.

The only thing I posted was, "Yeah, clear as mud. You should be embarrassed for even posting that"
Nothing about masks, and certainly nothing about white supremacist's.

I think there is a lot of confusion here...these aren’t leftists, they represent the extreme right and their actions should be condemned, not parsed by the desperate for ideological hints they bat for the other team.

Attending a BLM rally...is not necessarily “pro-BLM”, but more anti-cop. In one article Harris is states he marched with BLM because he hated what the cops did to Floyd. A number of these plotters are associated with Boogaloo.

For example, the so-called Boogaloo Bois — a group of armed anti-government extremists made visible by their Hawaiian shirts — have reportedly shown up to some of the protests.

The “boogaloo” is code for impending civil war or violent confrontation with law enforcement, and that’s what they’re hoping to get out of the protests. Their main reason for being there is their antipathy toward law enforcement, and so they’re trying to position themselves as allies of Black Lives Matter protesters. They’ve made police brutality one of their central issues, which was explored at length in a Bellingcat article this week.
Their approach to police brutality links the victims of the deadly standoff with federal agents at Ruby Ridge in 1992, to the victims of modern police brutality, including Floyd. But unlike the vast majority of protesters, they refuse to acknowledge the fact that police brutality is an issue that disproportionately impacts people of color.

Take a look at the bio of Some of these “gems”...

Forum List

Back