Two Police Officers Shot In The Head in Compton, California

He was referring to BLM, who are animals.
Or just like in anything, we as a people have always labeled the acts of criminals as being deplorable, henious, predatory, animalistic, crazy, and etc. This attempt to paint white's as racist with anything that's said now is so transparent. It's mostly political, and it's a very bad narrative created that is causing innocent people to be killed, but it ain't gonna be much longer before this bullcrap is ended.

Crime and criminals in America will not prevail. A balance will be struck again, and it won't be in the criminals favor.

I don't really expect an honest reply from you so no disappointment. Was there no crime in NYC with Stop and Frisk in place?
Crime was less. Conditions were better. I think that's the best we can expect to do under the circumstances.
I'm sure you have a magic formula, however.
And show me where I said I was a big defender of the Stop and Frisk policy.

I said confiscation of guns doesn't end crime and somehow you conflate that into a statement about stop and frisk. Honest, you ain't.

Many will argue that if the government would confiscate every gun that crime would be less and conditions would be better.

The Democrats have advocated for that for decades, and have largely enacted it in Heck Holes like Chicago and LA.

Hasn't worked.

They have advocated for it. They have not done it.

Actually, they have done it almost 100% in Chicago and other major liberal hotbeds.

Its virtually impossible for a law abider to legally walk around packing heat there.

I support the legal right to carry a gun but until that right is guaranteed for all I will continue to support those trying to upend that system.

Philandro Castile legally had a gun but the NRA refused to defend him.
Garanteee for all ????? Are you crazy ? Only good citizen's should have guns or be able to get permit's to carry. Define your all comment please.

I did. Philandro Castile legally had a gun.
Don't know who that that is, and why do you know who that is ??

Sounds just like the posts we read here when an officer unjustifiably shoots a citizen.

The majority of the scum that the Police have shot have actually had long criminal records, some for things like sexual assault and drug dealing, so who the fuck gives a SHIT if the Police have removed that type of scum from the planet, nobody should, actually the Police should be congratulated to removing wastes of human skin like George Floyd, a drug dealer who had an arrest record and held a GUN to a PREGNANT woman's stomach.

There we go. Now if others would only be as honest as you.
Let’s be honest; you KNOW for absolute fact how ALL decent, legitimate people feel about illiterate, filthy, savage subhumans...Do you really need to hear it from their mouths to know it?
Don’t play the fool.

The BLM feral zoo animals literally FILMED themselves on the way to ATTEMPT to BREAK INTO THE HOSPITAL to get to the Emergency Room where that BRAVE female Police Officer is, as I said they should just air hole them where they STAND, they are essentially WORTHLESS on ANY level and Society and the Earth would benefit from having all this crowd removed from it.

1600009958908.png

The video is 2 minutes and 10 minutes in duration, here is a direct link to it:

Or just like in anything, we as a people have always labeled the acts of criminals as being deplorable, henious, predatory, animalistic, crazy, and etc. This attempt to paint white's as racist with anything that's said now is so transparent. It's mostly political, and it's a very bad narrative created that is causing innocent people to be killed, but it ain't gonna be much longer before this bullcrap is ended.

Crime and criminals in America will not prevail. A balance will be struck again, and it won't be in the criminals favor.
So basically, unjust and corrupt cops time is almost up, huh?

If you were in LA right now would you be outside that hospital with your BLM friend shouting "Let Them Die!" or would you be AGAINST them?
I understand their anger.

It's not anger, it's in their DNA, they are literally just not able to be either EDUCATED or DOMESTICATED enough to be allowed to live in a Decent Society.

Sounds just like the posts we read here when an officer unjustifiably shoots a citizen.

The majority of the scum that the Police have shot have actually had long criminal records, some for things like sexual assault and drug dealing, so who the fuck gives a SHIT if the Police have removed that type of scum from the planet, nobody should, actually the Police should be congratulated to removing wastes of human skin like George Floyd, a drug dealer who had an arrest record and held a GUN to a PREGNANT woman's stomach.

There we go. Now if others would only be as honest as you.
Let’s be honest; you KNOW for absolute fact how ALL decent, legitimate people feel about illiterate, filthy, savage subhumans...Do you really need to hear it from their mouths to know it?
Don’t play the fool.

The BLM feral zoo animals literally FILMED themselves on the way to ATTEMPT to BREAK INTO THE HOSPITAL to get to the Emergency Room where that BRAVE female Police Officer is, as I said they should just air hole them where they STAND.

View attachment 388109

The video is 2 minutes and 10 minutes in duration, here is a direct link to it:

For now these subhuman beasts are a protected class in all filth zones...it won’t be long before all this bizarro bullshit blows over and they return to their rightful position among society...right there with whale shit.

I just heard on a news conference with the Sheriff that one of the officers was able to give a partial description of the shooter...saying it was a dark skinned male.

Who would have thought...
Look up, "sprinkle a little crack on them."

Just heard on Fox News (with video)

Two police officers were shot in the head as they sat in their patrol car in Compton, California.

They are hospitalized and in surgery at this time.

The shooter fled on foot.

More Boogaloo Boys action?

No, blm marxists anti americans.

It's not anger, it's in their DNA, they are literally just not able to be either EDUCATED or DOMESTICATED enough to be allowed to live in a Decent Society.
Its righteous anger and indignation, something a filthy race soldier like yourself wouldn't have a clue about.

Two police officers were shot in the head as they sat in their patrol car in Compton, California.

Thanks to the lies and hate from the Nazi media
Two of our finest are killed
Jeff Zuckers should be arrested and executed

Again, this is the result of your support and excuse making for police shootings of unarmed people.

You’re and will never be anything more than a thug your entire life .
I hope death finds you . Without cops , the entire nation would crumble into anarchy and civil war .
You have zero compassion because you’re lower than an insect

Thug my ass! Those like you have excused police murders making black citizens live in fear of the police. Inevitably your continued support of this would create people who are going to kill police. What compassion has your white ass shown for unarmed citizens shot up by police? This is not a matter of me having no compassion you maggot. I feel sorry that it has come to this because of the attitudes of white toilet crust like you.

Oh my--someone doesn't understand the difference between a law abidding citizen and a violent criminals.

Criminals should expect to be shot when they attack cops or refuse to be arrested. To do any less invites their attacks and anarchy.

He also ignores the fact that police kill more unarmed whites than unarmed blacks. Oh, some may claim that the killing of unarmed blacks is disproportionately high based of population count, but they ignore these facts;
  • CRIME is disproportionately high in the black population
  • If an unarmed person is killed by police, that person is more likely to have been white
  • People who do not resist arrest are never intentionally killed by police
  • Far more blacks are murdered by other blacks in gangland shootings in Chicago
  • The Welfare Plantation maintained by the Democrats intentionally discourages father-son relationships in home life (i.e. enables wayward youth and gang membership, both of which generate criminals)

Its righteous anger and indignation, something a filthy race soldier like yourself wouldn't have a clue about.

Its demonic hate. These murderers are worthless.

Again, this is the result of your support and excuse making for police shootings of unarmed people.

I hope death finds you . Without cops , the entire nation would crumble into anarchy and civil war .

Thug my ass! Those like you have excused police murders making black citizens live in fear of the police. Inevitably your continued support of this would create people who are going to kill police. What compassion has your white ass shown for unarmed citizens shot up by police? This is not a matter of me having no compassion you maggot. I feel sorry that it has come to this because of the attitudes of white toilet crust like you.

Oh my--someone doesn't understand the difference between a law abidding citizen and a violent criminals.

Criminals should expect to be shot when they attack cops or refuse to be arrested. To do any less invites their attacks and anarchy.

He also ignores the fact that police kill more unarmed whites than unarmed blacks. Oh, some may claim that the killing of unarmed blacks is disproportionately high based of population count, but they ignore these facts;
  • If an unarmed person is killed by police, that person is more likely to have been white
  • The Welfare Plantation maintained by the Democrats intentionally discourages father-son relationships in home life (i.e. enables wayward youth and gang membership, both of which generate criminals)

Blacks are the ones who decided to stand up to the violations of our civil rights. As I noted before, BLM was the first to come to protest what happened to Justine Damond also.

There should have been a massive protest over what happened to Daniel Shaver also.

I'm sorry, but good cops don't just get assassinated for no reason. They were very likely involved in corrupt criminal activity and crossed the wrong people.

We're better off as a society with less crooked significantly increasing the crime rate.
Oh so sending a thug hit man to do the alledged corrupt cops in was the supported answer by you ????

Sorry I am NOT a "race soldier" and being an educated person unlike you I am aware that probably a MAJORITY of Blacks are AGAINST the BLM feral thugs and are as horrified about what is going on as much as Non-Blacks are.

BLM's manifesto is against the nuclear family. The savages in the blm push militant lesbianism, hate, death on up other races, murder. They are a vile scourge upon this earth.

Forum List

Back