Two Police Officers Shot In The Head in Compton, California

Would you understand the anger if people started protesting in front of the Kenosha Hospital that Jake Blake is being treated in?

Like those who lost their homes or businesses because of the Blake riots? Or those opposed to sexual assault which Mr. Blake stands accused of
Would you care to explain it?

A lot of people are opposed to Sexual Assault, like Mr. Blake is accused of, and are interested in justice being carried out. Having a demonstration in front of the hospital would help to raise Awareness

If you were in LA right now would you be outside that hospital with your BLM friend shouting "Let Them Die!" or would you be AGAINST them?
I understand their anger.

Would you understand the anger if people started protesting in front of the Kenosha Hospital that Jake Blake is being treated in?

Like those who lost their homes or businesses because of the Blake riots? Or those opposed to sexual assault which Mr. Blake stands accused of
All they see is black skin...They don't see content of character, so of course by default it's the white cop's fault for everything no matter what.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but good cops don't just get assassinated for no reason. They were very likely involved in corrupt criminal activity and crossed the wrong people.

We're better off as a society with less crooked significantly increasing the crime rate.
No moron - they were assassinated by a black thug

Was the suspect a blond hair and blue eye Nordic guy ??
Was it a curly haired little Yeshiva boy ???

I am sure CNN will post that

1600012144176.jpeg

Just heard on Fox News (with video)

Two police officers were shot in the head as they sat in their patrol car in Compton, California.

They are hospitalized and in surgery at this time.

The shooter fled on foot.

Thanks to the lies and hate from the Nazi media
Two of our finest are killed
Jeff Zuckers should be arrested and executed

Again, this is the result of your support and excuse making for police shootings of unarmed people.

You’re and will never be anything more than a thug your entire life .
I hope death finds you . Without cops , the entire nation would crumble into anarchy and civil war .
You have zero compassion because you’re lower than an insect

Thug my ass! Those like you have excused police murders making black citizens live in fear of the police. Inevitably your continued support of this would create people who are going to kill police. What compassion has your white ass shown for unarmed citizens shot up by police? This is not a matter of me having no compassion you maggot. I feel sorry that it has come to this because of the attitudes of white toilet crust like you.

Oh my--someone doesn't understand the difference between a law abidding citizen and a violent criminals.

Criminals should expect to be shot when they attack cops or refuse to be arrested. To do any less invites their attacks and anarchy.

He also ignores the fact that police kill more unarmed whites than unarmed blacks. Oh, some may claim that the killing of unarmed blacks is disproportionately high based of population count, but they ignore these facts;
  • CRIME is disproportionately high in the black population
  • If an unarmed person is killed by police, that person is more likely to have been white
  • People who do not resist arrest are never intentionally killed by police
  • Far more blacks are murdered by other blacks in gangland shootings in Chicago
  • The Welfare Plantation maintained by the Democrats intentionally discourages father-son relationships in home life (i.e. enables wayward youth and gang membership, both of which generate criminals)

Blacks are the ones who decided to stand up to the violations of our civil rights. As I noted before, BLM was the first to come to protest what happened to Justine Damond also.

There should have been a massive protest over what happened to Daniel Shaver also.

Stand up in what way ?? The Martin Luther King way ??? No it's more like standing up hand in hand with terrorist in hopes to do things in a violent way. That won't work. Never did in the past for anyone who tried it, and it won't work now. If anything it shows the lack of character in those who are doing the things they are doing now Do you think that you can gain respect by using these sorts of tactics ???

It is working. That's why so many are upset. There isn't a day that goes by now that we don't get a news story about a police officer losing his job over something that would have been ignored not long ago.

Yeah, and alot of those cases are not fully investigated or anywhere close to being ended yet, but you ride that lightening for as long as you can if it helps you feel better about things. Again mob rule doesn't work, and if it keeps on a strong response will come. This ain't tribal warring Africa here, we are in America. Tribalism won't work as a ruling thing here, so best get that out of your mind if it's in there.

The only response coming is more reform.

Nothing wrong with justice against those who break the law, but the reform being sought after isn't the right reform because it's to heavily biased with a political agenda involved. You can thank your Democrat politician's for that one, so the same ole same ole will continue.

Two police officers were shot in the head as they sat in their patrol car in Compton, California.

More Boogaloo Boys action?

when did libertrians start assassinating cops?

First ones arrested after the violence started, when trump started is on the Antifa A-holes, and Justice department were amazingly quiet and slow to back up claim, were he Boogaloo Boys for the assination of a California sheriff's deputy and in about the same 24 hour period the shooting of federal uniformed guard or guards outside a Federal building in same California county. Charges were post by that Sunday morning, same day trump came out, wanting to name atifa a terrorist organization, but with no mention of Boog or the other right wing extremist violence, such as the Boog member caught and Federally charged (also on Justice website) after filmed throwing firebomb and justice publishing in the charging that it was intended to incite more violence and be blamed on the BLM A-holes. Boogaloo libertarian? OK carried to extreme, I suppose. Just radical, anti-government. I haven't met that many actual libertarians to know if they might support actual attacks on police, sheriff's deputies or other uniformed government LEO, and kind of doubt it until I do. Radicals of any stripe, pretty much suck in my book.
Mind you, I believe BLM and opportunistic thugs are responsible for most of the violent destruction since the Floyd murder, if the do not count the absolute complicity of the Mayor and Governors. Of course, what I believe plus a $1.50 will get you a cup of coffee, unless the regular price of coffee is more.

It's not anger, it's in their DNA, they are literally just not able to be either EDUCATED or DOMESTICATED enough to be allowed to live in a Decent Society.
Its righteous anger and indignation, something a filthy race soldier like yourself wouldn't have a clue about.
You’re happy 2 cops are dead; I hope a bullet finds you

Looks like gangbanger style, to me.

Kid or midget......looks awfully short.

Hope they catch this guy. Horrible stuff!

I think it a kid or really short male as well---------hope they shoot its parent's and gang members.

Could have been, but one of the articles noted the surveillance vid shot with fish-eye lens, distorting height and mass.

Some blacks are savages and animals
I am around them all day at work
They cannot be educated

Thanks to the lies and hate from the Nazi media
Two of our finest are killed
Jeff Zuckers should be arrested and executed

Again, this is the result of your support and excuse making for police shootings of unarmed people.

You’re and will never be anything more than a thug your entire life .
I hope death finds you . Without cops , the entire nation would crumble into anarchy and civil war .
You have zero compassion because you’re lower than an insect

Thug my ass! Those like you have excused police murders making black citizens live in fear of the police. Inevitably your continued support of this would create people who are going to kill police. What compassion has your white ass shown for unarmed citizens shot up by police? This is not a matter of me having no compassion you maggot. I feel sorry that it has come to this because of the attitudes of white toilet crust like you.

Oh my--someone doesn't understand the difference between a law abidding citizen and a violent criminals.

Criminals should expect to be shot when they attack cops or refuse to be arrested. To do any less invites their attacks and anarchy.

He also ignores the fact that police kill more unarmed whites than unarmed blacks. Oh, some may claim that the killing of unarmed blacks is disproportionately high based of population count, but they ignore these facts;
  • CRIME is disproportionately high in the black population
  • If an unarmed person is killed by police, that person is more likely to have been white
  • People who do not resist arrest are never intentionally killed by police
  • Far more blacks are murdered by other blacks in gangland shootings in Chicago
  • The Welfare Plantation maintained by the Democrats intentionally discourages father-son relationships in home life (i.e. enables wayward youth and gang membership, both of which generate criminals)

Blacks are the ones who decided to stand up to the violations of our civil rights. As I noted before, BLM was the first to come to protest what happened to Justine Damond also.

There should have been a massive protest over what happened to Daniel Shaver also.

Stand up in what way ?? The Martin Luther King way ??? No it's more like standing up hand in hand with terrorist in hopes to do things in a violent way. That won't work. Never did in the past for anyone who tried it, and it won't work now. If anything it shows the lack of character in those who are doing the things they are doing now Do you think that you can gain respect by using these sorts of tactics ???

It is working. That's why so many are upset. There isn't a day that goes by now that we don't get a news story about a police officer losing his job over something that would have been ignored not long ago.

Yeah, and alot of those cases are not fully investigated or anywhere close to being ended yet, but you ride that lightening for as long as you can if it helps you feel better about things. Again mob rule doesn't work, and if it keeps on a strong response will come. This ain't tribal warring Africa here, we are in America. Tribalism won't work as a ruling thing here, so best get that out of your mind if it's in there.

The only response coming is more reform.

Nothing wrong with justice against those who break the law, but the reform being sought after isn't the right reform because it's to heavily biased with a political agenda involved. You can thank your Democrat politician's for that one, so the same ole same ole will continue.

Democrat politicians are doing very little. People who don't want their things broken are.

Another diversion from a violence supporting leftist. Giving aid and comfort to he enemy I see.

Nope. Just stating fact. First Fed charges after the Floyd killing kicked of the violence were the Boog guys for actions in LA county and in Las Vegas, posted on Dept of Justice website. I make no pretense that the bulk of the violent crap isn't from the BLM A-holes and the opportunistic thugs that show up for protests, as if it is an impending payday. Relax. Your narrative is intact, just not pure, but never was, was it?

Forum List

Back