Two scenarios on Trump-Russia investigators — and neither is comforting

And that was the situation I believe she deliberately set up. If she had carefully kept work emails totally separated from personal, she would not have been allowed to delete any of them. By mingling them, she had coverage to delete what she wanted.
How do you know any of that? Did you see how the server was configured? What info was requested, what was delivered? Cause the FBI did and didn’t seem to have a problem with what went down

I know that had the server been used solely for Sec State purposes, there would have been no question about deleting anything. Likewise if it were solely personal.
The server was used for both personal and business, that was the issue and it appears you don’t know any of the details that I just asked about. So you don’t really have enough info to make an informed opinion on the matter

I have enough details to know that had she kept all work related emails in government provided systems completely separated from personal business, there would be no controversy about what could be deleted and what could not. By doing this, she opened the door to a lot that she could have easily avoided.
You are right and as a result she was investigated by the FBI received a very public scolding for careless behavior from the director and likely lost a presidential election. What more do you want?
We want her to go to prison just like plenty of other Americans who have committed offenses fare less serious than hers.

At the end of the day, when the Russian sabotage in favor of Trump was discovered, America should have let the attacks continue without investigation. We should have never looked into the guy who the sabotage campaign directly benefitted, who also happens to have deep financial ties to Russia and who’s top officials were outed as criminals.

We should have dismissed his overtures to Russia and secret meetings with Russians as innocent fun.
Do you read news that isn’t propaganda. Russia’s goal was not to get trump elected, it was to sow discourse. They posed as activists on both sides of EVERY issue and played both sides against each other. Their goal is to divide the country and sow doubt in American institutions. Them, and everyone else, never thought trump was going to get elected. What they loved about trump was that trump was already setting up the narrative that the election was rigged. Hillary wins, and bam, millions of Americans no longer trust the government. Instead trump won, and now the left, including you in your previous post, are playing right into Russia’s hand with the illegitimate election narrative that they thought would be coming from trump supporters.

Does that mean that Russia didn’t prefer trump, no it doesn’t. They probably felt he would be easier to manipulate. This is true with trumps public comments, but in terms actual policy, fuuuuuck no. No president has been harder on Russia since Regan, hands down.

Trump didn’t win because of Russia. Trump won because Hillary was somehow a shittier candidate and did a half ass campaign in key states trump won. Plus the whole left going batshit crazy and being overconfident openly proposing crazy policies and beliefs also helped push people towards trump who normally wouldn’t vote for him in any other previous election. I know more than a few people who did exactly that.

I know it’s easier on your psyche to believe that trump won because of Russia...well because you reap what you sow is a tough pill to swallow

Yo
Do I trust who I’m investigating? No I’m skeptical.

If guilty what would she do? I’ll answer this but let me ask for clarification... if guilty of what?
Having anything she shouldn't in email?

Let's say she does, what would she do if the fbi were coming for it?
I couldn’t say for sure... she would either try and hide it or try to avoid giving them the info.

But she did turn over her emails and classified info was found in her messages. She was found guilty of what they were investigating, it just wasn’t determined to rise to the level of criminal prosecution
She didn't turn over everything. What did she do again?

That's one hell of a leap of faith to think in deleting 33k mails and bleach bitting a drive to get it to id of yoga talk seems a bit flimsy as the fbi is driving to your door.

You can give her that. I give NO ONE that.
You seem caught up on this yoga business. I’m sure it’s safe to say that she didn’t delete 30k yoga emails but it is totally believable that she deleted 30k emails involving running a presidential campaign that she wouldn’t want out there. Also we dont know what the FBI needed, asked for, and received. The FBI knows that. And the FBI didn’t seem to have a problem with what went down. We are the uninformed here
Shes under investigation. She doesn't get to pick what is relevant.

And if that's what was there SHE called them wedding plans and yoga.

Not me.

Maybe you should get mad at her for lying.
You got it... grrrr I’m mad, she shouldn’t have lied about her yoga emails. I won’t vote for her.

How’s that?

How do you know any of that? Did you see how the server was configured? What info was requested, what was delivered? Cause the FBI did and didn’t seem to have a problem with what went down

I know that had the server been used solely for Sec State purposes, there would have been no question about deleting anything. Likewise if it were solely personal.
The server was used for both personal and business, that was the issue and it appears you don’t know any of the details that I just asked about. So you don’t really have enough info to make an informed opinion on the matter

I have enough details to know that had she kept all work related emails in government provided systems completely separated from personal business, there would be no controversy about what could be deleted and what could not. By doing this, she opened the door to a lot that she could have easily avoided.
You are right and as a result she was investigated by the FBI received a very public scolding for careless behavior from the director and likely lost a presidential election. What more do you want?
We want her to go to prison just like plenty of other Americans who have committed offenses fare less serious than hers.
Well she wasn’t found guilty of criminal activity so you’re just gonna have to get over it.

Simple question, did the FBI ask Clinton to turn over the personal emails she sent on her private server? Did they ask for every email sent on her private server? Or did they ask for the work related emails sent on her server?
Congress subpoenaed them, moron. Are you going to tell us that Hillary is free to ignore a Congressional subpoena?
They did? Do you have a link to more info about that?
Trump: Clinton deleted 33,000 emails after getting subpoena
Thank you... from your link

———

However, the implication — that Clinton deleted emails relevant to the subpoena in order to avoid scrutiny — is unprovable if not flat wrong.

The FBI’s investigation did find several thousand emails among those deleted that were work-related and should have been turned over to the State Department. However, FBI Director James Comey said in a July 2016 statement that the FBI investigation "found no evidence that any of the additional work-related emails were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them."

Comey added in a later congressional hearing that the FBI learned no one on Clinton’s staff specifically asked the employee to delete the emails following the New York Times story and subpoena. Rather, the employee made that decision on his own.

Clinton told the FBI that she did was not involved in deciding whether individual emails should be sent to State Department, nor "did she instruct anyone to delete her emails to avoid complying with FOIA, State or FBI requests for information."

Our ruling

Trump said, "You (Hillary Clinton) get a subpoena, and after getting the subpoena you delete 33,000 emails."

Clinton’s staff received a subpoena for Benghazi-related emails March 4. An employee managing her server deleted 33,000 of Clinton’s emails three weeks later.

The FBI found no evidence that the emails were deleted deliberately to avoid the subpoena or other requests. Clinton’s team requested for the emails to be deleted months before the subpoena came. They also argued that all the emails that would be relevant to the subpoena had already been turned over to the State Department.

We rate Trump’s claim Half True.

For her to be treated the same way any low ranking member of the military would be for the same level of carelessness.
I've shown the verbiage was changed.
I've shown that changed to allow "no intent" to matter.
Why the change?

If you are giving me ANY reason then would it apply to trump if they changed the wording to lessen his guilt?

I've never seen anyone allow it.
Why the change? That’s obvious they didn’t want to pour fuel during a highly politicized campaign. It’s a PR thing not a legal thing. Really not a big deal.

Barr is pulling the same crap. Are you gonna get mad at him too?

Simple question, did the FBI ask Clinton to turn over the personal emails she sent on her private server? Did they ask for every email sent on her private server? Or did they ask for the work related emails sent on her server?
Congress subpoenaed them, moron. Are you going to tell us that Hillary is free to ignore a Congressional subpoena?
They did? Do you have a link to more info about that?
Trump: Clinton deleted 33,000 emails after getting subpoena
Thank you... from your link

———

However, the implication — that Clinton deleted emails relevant to the subpoena in order to avoid scrutiny — is unprovable if not flat wrong.

The FBI’s investigation did find several thousand emails among those deleted that were work-related and should have been turned over to the State Department. However, FBI Director James Comey said in a July 2016 statement that the FBI investigation "found no evidence that any of the additional work-related emails were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them."

Comey added in a later congressional hearing that the FBI learned no one on Clinton’s staff specifically asked the employee to delete the emails following the New York Times story and subpoena. Rather, the employee made that decision on his own.

Clinton told the FBI that she did was not involved in deciding whether individual emails should be sent to State Department, nor "did she instruct anyone to delete her emails to avoid complying with FOIA, State or FBI requests for information."

Our ruling

Trump said, "You (Hillary Clinton) get a subpoena, and after getting the subpoena you delete 33,000 emails."

Clinton’s staff received a subpoena for Benghazi-related emails March 4. An employee managing her server deleted 33,000 of Clinton’s emails three weeks later.

The FBI found no evidence that the emails were deleted deliberately to avoid the subpoena or other requests. Clinton’s team requested for the emails to be deleted months before the subpoena came. They also argued that all the emails that would be relevant to the subpoena had already been turned over to the State Department.

We rate Trump’s claim Half True.

What Comey says is immaterial because he's a proven liar who is implicated in the coverup. It doesn't matter whether the emails Clinton's minions deleted are "work related" because Congress subpoenaed all of them. No where does its subpoena say Clinton gets to determine which emails are relevant and which aren't.

No one cares what the FBI found because the FBI is criminally implicated in obstructing justice. All Clinton's emails are relevant to the subpoena because all of the emails is what the subpoena asked for.

You have to be incredibly gullible to believe all the horseshit you just posted.
Show me the subpoena? I want to see where it says all emails on her private server. Cause your link says she was asked to turn over all Bengahazi related emails which they found she complied with.

Yo

I couldn’t say for sure... she would either try and hide it or try to avoid giving them the info.

But she did turn over her emails and classified info was found in her messages. She was found guilty of what they were investigating, it just wasn’t determined to rise to the level of criminal prosecution

That's one hell of a leap of faith to think in deleting 33k mails and bleach bitting a drive to get it to id of yoga talk seems a bit flimsy as the fbi is driving to your door.

You seem caught up on this yoga business. I’m sure it’s safe to say that she didn’t delete 30k yoga emails but it is totally believable that she deleted 30k emails involving running a presidential campaign that she wouldn’t want out there. Also we dont know what the FBI needed, asked for, and received. The FBI knows that. And the FBI didn’t seem to have a problem with what went down. We are the uninformed here

Not me.

You got it... grrrr I’m mad, she shouldn’t have lied about her yoga emails. I won’t vote for her.

How’s that?
Prove they were emails about yoga.

Yo

Not me.

How’s that?
Prove they were emails about yoga.
Why? I don’t think they were about yoga. If I was speculating I would assume most were about her political campaign. Either way it doesn’t make a difference. FBI who actually saw the evidence didn’t cry foul. Not just Comey but a large team of people. I trust them much more than I trust a hack like yourself.

Yo

Not me.

How’s that?
it's a start. :)

you know - you can take away all the details and the simple fact to be becomes:

FBI - we're going to investigate you.
TARGET: Here - you can have this.

i'd not allow that for anyone. all the reasons are just some stupid sideshow bob to me and having all these personal logic reasons to justify doing something wrong is how we got so far in this hole.

wrong is wrong. when you make your end justify your means, you can't expect others not to do the same. when we all do it, what is the point at all of having standards, laws and codes of conduct?

we either all adhere to them or we have where we are today.

Yo

Not me.

How’s that?

i'd not allow that for anyone. all the reasons are just some stupid sideshow bob to me and having all these personal logic reasons to justify doing something wrong is how we got so far in this hole.

wrong is wrong. when you make your end justify your means, you can't expect others not to do the same. when we all do it, what is the point at all of having standards, laws and codes of conduct?

But that’s not how it went down. The 33k emails were deleted in March 2015. The email server investigation was in 2016.

Yo

Not me.

How’s that?

But that’s not how it went down. The 33k emails were deleted in March 2015. The email server investigation was in 2016.
March 2015 is when Congress subpoenaed them. How does your claim get her off the hook for deleting subpoenaed emails?

Yo

Not me.

How’s that?

March 2015 is when Congress subpoenaed them. How does your claim get her off the hook for deleting subpoenaed emails?
What was congresses subpoena asking for? I asked you to post it and you dodged.

Yo

Not me.

How’s that?

um...no.

Hillary Clinton’s Email: the Definitive Timeline | Sharyl Attkisson

they were asking for any benghazi info in 2014. so by your timeline, she stalled and then deleted them.

May 5: Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., is named head of the House Benghazi Committee to investigate the 2012 terrorist attacks.

May 8: House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, formally announces formation of House Benghazi Committee.

June 13: Judicial Watch files a FOI request with State Dept. seeking Benghazi information and Clinton notes.

August: State Dept. provides House Benghazi Committee with eight emails to or from Clinton that, for the first time, show her use of a private email account.

Sept. 4: Judicial Watch sues State Dept. for failure to respond to a June 13, 2014 FOI request seeking Benghazi records and Clinton notes.

Sept. 17: House Benghazi Committee holds its first public hearing. Topic: implementation of ARB recommendations.

October: State Dept. sends letters to Clinton and her three predecessors as secretary of state seeking work emails related to personal accounts.

Nov. 18: House Benghazi Committee makes additional request for Clinton emails from State Dept.

Nov. 26: President Obama signs into law an updated Federal Records Act requiring public officials to forward all work-related email to their government address.

December: House Benghazi Committee sends request to the White House for documents and communications pertaining to Benghazi.

Dec. 5: Clinton privately turns over copies of 30,490 “work-related” emails to the State Dept. totaling 55,000 printed pages. No date has been provided as to when she deleted her “private” emails, but it is presumed to be around this time frame.

Dec. 10: House Benghazi Committee holds second public hearing. Topic: implementation of ARB recommendations.
-----
so unless you're a better investigative reporter than sharyl, i would discount your time line and go with hers. asked for in mid 2014, deleted and eventually turned over by the end of 2014.

so yes, the government asked for her e-mail, personal and all, and then she deleted it.

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...clinton-emails-may-have-asked-reddit-for-tips

On July 24, 2014, stonetear posted to reddit:

Hello all- I may be facing a very interesting situation where I need to strip out a VIP's (VERY VIP) email address from a bunch of archived email that I have both in a live Exchange mailbox, as well as a PST file. Basically, they don't want the VIP's email address exposed to anyone, and want to be able to either strip out or replace the email address in the to/from fields in all of the emails we want to send out.

I am not sure if something like this is possible with PowerShell, or exporting all of the emails to MSG and doing find/replaces with a batch processing program of some sort.
==========
June 13th they ask for her information.
July 24th this guy is in the forums asking how to delete it - later found to be Platt River Networks IT guy managing their server. and look what he wants to do? HIDE WHO DID WHAT. tell me again how you do this for wedding plans and yoga discussion.
Aug they *start* to provide info and we learn of server.
December - they're "gone"

but hey - this is fine and not fishy at all, right? trump gets same latitude?

Last edited:
Yo

Not me.

How’s that?

um...no.

they were asking for any benghazi info in 2014. so by your timeline, she stalled and then deleted them.

May 5: Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., is named head of the House Benghazi Committee to investigate the 2012 terrorist attacks.

May 8: House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, formally announces formation of House Benghazi Committee.

June 13: Judicial Watch files a FOI request with State Dept. seeking Benghazi information and Clinton notes.

August: State Dept. provides House Benghazi Committee with eight emails to or from Clinton that, for the first time, show her use of a private email account.

Sept. 4: Judicial Watch sues State Dept. for failure to respond to a June 13, 2014 FOI request seeking Benghazi records and Clinton notes.

Sept. 17: House Benghazi Committee holds its first public hearing. Topic: implementation of ARB recommendations.

October: State Dept. sends letters to Clinton and her three predecessors as secretary of state seeking work emails related to personal accounts.

Nov. 18: House Benghazi Committee makes additional request for Clinton emails from State Dept.

Nov. 26: President Obama signs into law an updated Federal Records Act requiring public officials to forward all work-related email to their government address.

December: House Benghazi Committee sends request to the White House for documents and communications pertaining to Benghazi.

Dec. 5: Clinton privately turns over copies of 30,490 “work-related” emails to the State Dept. totaling 55,000 printed pages. No date has been provided as to when she deleted her “private” emails, but it is presumed to be around this time frame.

Dec. 10: House Benghazi Committee holds second public hearing. Topic: implementation of ARB recommendations.
-----
so unless you're a better investigative reporter than sharyl, i would discount your time line and go with hers. asked for in mid 2014, deleted and eventually turned over by the end of 2014.

so yes, the government asked for her e-mail, personal and all, and then she deleted it.

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...clinton-emails-may-have-asked-reddit-for-tips

Hello all- I may be facing a very interesting situation where I need to strip out a VIP's (VERY VIP) email address from a bunch of archived email that I have both in a live Exchange mailbox, as well as a PST file. Basically, they don't want the VIP's email address exposed to anyone, and want to be able to either strip out or replace the email address in the to/from fields in all of the emails we want to send out.

I am not sure if something like this is possible with PowerShell, or exporting all of the emails to MSG and doing find/replaces with a batch processing program of some sort.
==========
July 24th this guy is in the forums asking how to delete it - later found to be Platt River Networks IT guy managing their server. and look what he wants to do? HIDE WHO DID WHAT. tell me again how you do this for wedding plans and yoga discussion.

Everything you’ve shown me are requests for work related emails. Every email that she was supposed to turn in has copy’s out there in other people’s inboxes. The FBI never found or took issue with the emails that were turned over except for the several classified ones they discovered. That’s where the wrong doing was. I don’t know why her deleting personal emails ever became an issue but that was a Trump/right wing talking point not an issue that law enforcement had.

Not me.

How’s that?

um...no.

-----

==========

Everything you’ve shown me are requests for work related emails. Every email that she was supposed to turn in has copy’s out there in other people’s inboxes. The FBI never found or took issue with the emails that were turned over except for the several classified ones they discovered. That’s where the wrong doing was. I don’t know why her deleting personal emails ever became an issue but that was a Trump/right wing talking point not an issue that law enforcement had.
What the FBI "took issue with" isn't relevant since we know criminals like Comey and Peter Strozk were in charge.

How’s that?

um...no.

-----

==========

What the FBI "took issue with" isn't relevant since we know criminals like Comey and Peter Strozk were in charge.
Yes sorry, I forgot about the deep state business. My bad

Can you show us where the Committee asks for her own personal emails that did not involve Benghazi? That would be against the law, under any normal circumstance.

Even when the House, served her with a subpoena, the ONLY emails that were subpoenaed were Benghazi and Libya emails, and NOT for any of her Personal emails... like on the Clinton Foundation or Yoga.....?

And, since the Gvt email policy for archiving, states as instructions for all employees, to NOT send any of their personal emails over to the National Archives for gvt record storage, deleting anything personal does NOT break any gvt rules... in fact, it is required to leave out all personal emails.

As far as her gvt emails needed for the gvt records, what she did was a royal mess... they should have been all turned over, when she left office... and really, it would have been better if her staff had sent them over for record storage on a quarterly basis, like 3 times a year, while she was in office, and certainly not all of them a couple of years after she left her position!!!

Not me.

How’s that?

um...no.

-----

==========

So you are changing the rules.

You said she deleted the mails before they were requested.

You said:

I showed you when the server was discovered in 2014, they asked for all info, a month later her IT guy is asking how to change addresses in stored mail, they turn over 8 messages, they have to ask AGAIN for all mail and now obama is passing laws to stop what she did, she then bleach its her drive then turns over what she feels like with NO DAMN PROOF she ONLY deleted personal mail.

So your "facts" are ever changing slade.

Why is her it guy in a forum asking how to modify headers weeks after bei g asked for mail?

No FUCKING WAY do you allow trump all this frankly bullshit defense.

Fine. PROVE she only deleted personal emails. while you're at it - explain to me as if i'm a federal judge why 6 weeks after being asked for her e-mails her IT guy is out looking for how to change who e-mail came from or went to in the address headers?

maybe you skimmed over:

and tell me again you're ok with trump or ANYONE doing this after being asked for their mails. PROVE THIS WAS ONLY PERSONAL.

Last edited:
Can you show us where the Committee asks for her own personal emails that did not involve Benghazi? That would be against the law, under any normal circumstance.

Even when the House, served her with a subpoena, the ONLY emails that were subpoenaed were Benghazi and Libya emails, and NOT for any of her Personal emails... like on the Clinton Foundation or Yoga.....?

And, since the Gvt email policy for archiving, states as instructions for all employees, to NOT send any of their personal emails over to the National Archives for gvt record storage, deleting anything personal does NOT break any gvt rules... in fact, it is required to leave out all personal emails.

As far as her gvt emails needed for the gvt records, what she did was a royal mess... they should have been all turned over, when she left office... and really, it would have been better if her staff had sent them over for record storage on a quarterly basis, like 3 times a year, while she was in office, and certainly not all of them a couple of years after she left her position!!!
I am not even addressing your pompom bullshit.

um...no.

-----

==========

Yes sorry, I forgot about the deep state business. My bad
In the end slade she deleted mail AFTER being asked for it. OF WHICH you said she did 2 years before the server was investigated OF WHICH I proved otherwise, so you bounced off that way opic and rerouted. Moved the goalposts and honestly you've become quite frustrating to talk to now.

That is reason to doubt anyone. That makes every scenario I've given correxmct and you've not refuted anything with facts or links just keep coming back to me being a right wing nut, again. I'm sick of that bullshit bogus "card" the left loves to play. You can't address my points so you pull this.

I'm out. I may as well be talking to stark hutsky at this point cause facts now just don't matter. i prove one point wrong you gloss over it and ignore it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back