Two scenarios on Trump-Russia investigators — and neither is comforting

it's a start. :)

you know - you can take away all the details and the simple fact to be becomes:

FBI - we're going to investigate you.
TARGET: Here - you can have this.

i'd not allow that for anyone. all the reasons are just some stupid sideshow bob to me and having all these personal logic reasons to justify doing something wrong is how we got so far in this hole.

wrong is wrong. when you make your end justify your means, you can't expect others not to do the same. when we all do it, what is the point at all of having standards, laws and codes of conduct?

we either all adhere to them or we have where we are today.
But that’s not how it went down. The 33k emails were deleted in March 2015. The email server investigation was in 2016.
um...no.

Hillary Clinton’s Email: the Definitive Timeline | Sharyl Attkisson

they were asking for any benghazi info in 2014. so by your timeline, she stalled and then deleted them.

May 5: Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., is named head of the House Benghazi Committee to investigate the 2012 terrorist attacks.

May 8: House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, formally announces formation of House Benghazi Committee.

June 13: Judicial Watch files a FOI request with State Dept. seeking Benghazi information and Clinton notes.

August: State Dept. provides House Benghazi Committee with eight emails to or from Clinton that, for the first time, show her use of a private email account.

Sept. 4: Judicial Watch sues State Dept. for failure to respond to a June 13, 2014 FOI request seeking Benghazi records and Clinton notes.

Sept. 17: House Benghazi Committee holds its first public hearing. Topic: implementation of ARB recommendations.

October: State Dept. sends letters to Clinton and her three predecessors as secretary of state seeking work emails related to personal accounts.

Nov. 18: House Benghazi Committee makes additional request for Clinton emails from State Dept.

Nov. 26: President Obama signs into law an updated Federal Records Act requiring public officials to forward all work-related email to their government address.

December: House Benghazi Committee sends request to the White House for documents and communications pertaining to Benghazi.

Dec. 5: Clinton privately turns over copies of 30,490 “work-related” emails to the State Dept. totaling 55,000 printed pages. No date has been provided as to when she deleted her “private” emails, but it is presumed to be around this time frame.

Dec. 10: House Benghazi Committee holds second public hearing. Topic: implementation of ARB recommendations.
-----
so unless you're a better investigative reporter than sharyl, i would discount your time line and go with hers. asked for in mid 2014, deleted and eventually turned over by the end of 2014.

so yes, the government asked for her e-mail, personal and all, and then she deleted it.

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...clinton-emails-may-have-asked-reddit-for-tips

On July 24, 2014, stonetear posted to reddit:

Hello all- I may be facing a very interesting situation where I need to strip out a VIP's (VERY VIP) email address from a bunch of archived email that I have both in a live Exchange mailbox, as well as a PST file. Basically, they don't want the VIP's email address exposed to anyone, and want to be able to either strip out or replace the email address in the to/from fields in all of the emails we want to send out.

I am not sure if something like this is possible with PowerShell, or exporting all of the emails to MSG and doing find/replaces with a batch processing program of some sort.
==========
June 13th they ask for her information.
July 24th this guy is in the forums asking how to delete it - later found to be Platt River Networks IT guy managing their server. and look what he wants to do? HIDE WHO DID WHAT. tell me again how you do this for wedding plans and yoga discussion.
Aug they *start* to provide info and we learn of server.
December - they're "gone"

but hey - this is fine and not fishy at all, right? trump gets same latitude?
Everything you’ve shown me are requests for work related emails. Every email that she was supposed to turn in has copy’s out there in other people’s inboxes. The FBI never found or took issue with the emails that were turned over except for the several classified ones they discovered. That’s where the wrong doing was. I don’t know why her deleting personal emails ever became an issue but that was a Trump/right wing talking point not an issue that law enforcement had.
What the FBI "took issue with" isn't relevant since we know criminals like Comey and Peter Strozk were in charge.
Yes sorry, I forgot about the deep state business. My bad
We will see if barr misses them too.

You got it... grrrr I’m mad, she shouldn’t have lied about her yoga emails. I won’t vote for her.

How’s that?

i'd not allow that for anyone. all the reasons are just some stupid sideshow bob to me and having all these personal logic reasons to justify doing something wrong is how we got so far in this hole.

wrong is wrong. when you make your end justify your means, you can't expect others not to do the same. when we all do it, what is the point at all of having standards, laws and codes of conduct?

But that’s not how it went down. The 33k emails were deleted in March 2015. The email server investigation was in 2016.
um...no.

they were asking for any benghazi info in 2014. so by your timeline, she stalled and then deleted them.

May 5: Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., is named head of the House Benghazi Committee to investigate the 2012 terrorist attacks.

May 8: House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, formally announces formation of House Benghazi Committee.

June 13: Judicial Watch files a FOI request with State Dept. seeking Benghazi information and Clinton notes.

August: State Dept. provides House Benghazi Committee with eight emails to or from Clinton that, for the first time, show her use of a private email account.

Sept. 4: Judicial Watch sues State Dept. for failure to respond to a June 13, 2014 FOI request seeking Benghazi records and Clinton notes.

Sept. 17: House Benghazi Committee holds its first public hearing. Topic: implementation of ARB recommendations.

October: State Dept. sends letters to Clinton and her three predecessors as secretary of state seeking work emails related to personal accounts.

Nov. 18: House Benghazi Committee makes additional request for Clinton emails from State Dept.

Nov. 26: President Obama signs into law an updated Federal Records Act requiring public officials to forward all work-related email to their government address.

December: House Benghazi Committee sends request to the White House for documents and communications pertaining to Benghazi.

Dec. 5: Clinton privately turns over copies of 30,490 “work-related” emails to the State Dept. totaling 55,000 printed pages. No date has been provided as to when she deleted her “private” emails, but it is presumed to be around this time frame.

Dec. 10: House Benghazi Committee holds second public hearing. Topic: implementation of ARB recommendations.
-----
so unless you're a better investigative reporter than sharyl, i would discount your time line and go with hers. asked for in mid 2014, deleted and eventually turned over by the end of 2014.

so yes, the government asked for her e-mail, personal and all, and then she deleted it.

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...clinton-emails-may-have-asked-reddit-for-tips

Hello all- I may be facing a very interesting situation where I need to strip out a VIP's (VERY VIP) email address from a bunch of archived email that I have both in a live Exchange mailbox, as well as a PST file. Basically, they don't want the VIP's email address exposed to anyone, and want to be able to either strip out or replace the email address in the to/from fields in all of the emails we want to send out.

I am not sure if something like this is possible with PowerShell, or exporting all of the emails to MSG and doing find/replaces with a batch processing program of some sort.
==========
July 24th this guy is in the forums asking how to delete it - later found to be Platt River Networks IT guy managing their server. and look what he wants to do? HIDE WHO DID WHAT. tell me again how you do this for wedding plans and yoga discussion.

Everything you’ve shown me are requests for work related emails. Every email that she was supposed to turn in has copy’s out there in other people’s inboxes. The FBI never found or took issue with the emails that were turned over except for the several classified ones they discovered. That’s where the wrong doing was. I don’t know why her deleting personal emails ever became an issue but that was a Trump/right wing talking point not an issue that law enforcement had.
So you are changing the rules.

You said she deleted the mails before they were requested.

You said:

I showed you when the server was discovered in 2014, they asked for all info, a month later her IT guy is asking how to change addresses in stored mail, they turn over 8 messages, they have to ask AGAIN for all mail and now obama is passing laws to stop what she did, she then bleach its her drive then turns over what she feels like with NO DAMN PROOF she ONLY deleted personal mail.

So your "facts" are ever changing slade.

Why is her it guy in a forum asking how to modify headers weeks after bei g asked for mail?

No FUCKING WAY do you allow trump all this frankly bullshit defense.

Fine. PROVE she only deleted personal emails. while you're at it - explain to me as if i'm a federal judge why 6 weeks after being asked for her e-mails her IT guy is out looking for how to change who e-mail came from or went to in the address headers?

maybe you skimmed over:

and tell me again you're ok with trump or ANYONE doing this after being asked for their mails. PROVE THIS WAS ONLY PERSONAL.
I was going off the timeline and link that Bripat posted. Apparently you have a link with different information. Goes to why I take everything with a grain of salt. As such, I keep going back to the simple point that the FBI did not take issue with the things you are taking issue with. They are the ones with all the intel about the investigation, you are not.

You make it sound like such an obvious cut and dry crime. If that was reality then she would be arrested. If it was a deep state cover up allowing her to get away with obstruction of justice then the Trump admin could have easily followed through with “Lock her up” after they took over. None of that happened. That has to tell you something.

um...no.

-----

==========

What the FBI "took issue with" isn't relevant since we know criminals like Comey and Peter Strozk were in charge.
Yes sorry, I forgot about the deep state business. My bad
We will see if barr misses them too.
Great point of after Barr is done doing what he’s doing there is nothing done to Clinton, would that influence your opinion on the matter?

iceberg last point... I still have not seen anything that show a subpoena asking for all emails or personal emails. Your link and everything else that I’ve seen says they asked for work emails on her private server and as far as I know that’s what she gave them.

I’m not trying to gloss over things but you’ve been unloading a lot of points in your responses and I can’t respond to all of them.

Also I’m not calling you a right wing nut, I know better. But many of your points are coming from narratives that have been cooked up by the hannities of the world. I simply trust law enforcement more than the partisan media

um...no.

-----

==========

You said:

I showed you when the server was discovered in 2014, they asked for all info, a month later her IT guy is asking how to change addresses in stored mail, they turn over 8 messages, they have to ask AGAIN for all mail and now obama is passing laws to stop what she did, she then bleach its her drive then turns over what she feels like with NO DAMN PROOF she ONLY deleted personal mail.

Why is her it guy in a forum asking how to modify headers weeks after bei g asked for mail?

Fine. PROVE she only deleted personal emails. while you're at it - explain to me as if i'm a federal judge why 6 weeks after being asked for her e-mails her IT guy is out looking for how to change who e-mail came from or went to in the address headers?

maybe you skimmed over:

and tell me again you're ok with trump or ANYONE doing this after being asked for their mails. PROVE THIS WAS ONLY PERSONAL.
I was going off the timeline and link that Bripat posted. Apparently you have a link with different information. Goes to why I take everything with a grain of salt. As such, I keep going back to the simple point that the FBI did not take issue with the things you are taking issue with. They are the ones with all the intel about the investigation, you are not.

You make it sound like such an obvious cut and dry crime. If that was reality then she would be arrested. If it was a deep state cover up allowing her to get away with obstruction of justice then the Trump admin could have easily followed through with “Lock her up” after they took over. None of that happened. That has to tell you something.
I just think you are defending her but if trump did the same, you'd want his ass.

Why is her IT guy asking how to remove header info?

You cool with trump altering documentation he's been asked to provide?

As for the fbi not doing anything...

Page said they were told not to
Wording was changed to KEEP FROM prosecuting her

and you don't address those, just keep telling me "fbi didn't do anything..."

Last edited:
um...no.

-----

==========

You said:

maybe you skimmed over:

I just think you are defending her but if trump did the same, you'd want his ass.

Of course not. And if Clinton had headers changed to hide evidence then she should go down. But forgive me if I’m skeptical about the report. If the FBI reported that they found her IT guy modifying work product then I’d be right with you. But where did you hear that from?

Sounds idiotic to me as if they changed a header or deleted a classified emails all the FBI would need to do is find the other copy out there and they have evidence of concealing or changing evidence. Remember all emails have copy’s out there in other servers.

um...no.

-----

==========

You said:

maybe you skimmed over:

Of course not. And if Clinton had headers changed to hide evidence then she should go down. But forgive me if I’m skeptical about the report. If the FBI reported that they found her IT guy modifying work product then I’d be right with you. But where did you hear that from?

Sounds idiotic to me as if they changed a header or deleted a classified emails all the FBI would need to do is find the other copy out there and they have evidence of concealing or changing evidence. Remember all emails have copy’s out there in other servers.
I provided a link to everything I've said. That post was traced to Platt river networks and her own it guy 6 weeks after she was asked to turn her email over.
If you are going to refute my time line at least read it. I made sure to link back to where I got all my info which has only gotten me im just talkng right wing bullet points as if that means they are lies.

You said:

maybe you skimmed over:

I provided a link to everything I've said. That post was traced to Platt river networks and her own it guy 6 weeks after she was asked to turn her email over.
If you are going to refute my time line at least read it. I made sure to link back to where I got all my info which has only gotten me im just talkng right wing bullet points as if that means they are lies.
So if you believe your narrative is true then you must believe that there was corruption and a cover up by the FBI. Is that right?

I believe someone is lying.

If wording was changed at the request of the DOJ is that a foul?

But yes I believe the fbi covered this up. Everyone involved is now no longer there. Barr will see if this is true and we go from there.

Look up Platt river networks, bleachbit and Clinton and you'll find that post was found to be referencing hillarys mail server.

So I ask again after directly answering your question, is it OK to alter what the gov has asked before and pick and choose what to send? Timelibe provided. Exactly what she did.

You said:

maybe you skimmed over:

I just went back and check all your links. Your timeline is a blog/website belonging to sharyl attkisson who works for Sinclair, a conservative media outlet. Your link about the forum post says that the evidence is circumstantial and was generated by a collaborative investigation of reddit users.

Bripats timeline was politifact.

Do you get why I grain of salt all this crap?! What I know is, the FBI investigated this in detail. I’m going off their actions and conclusions. The rest of this stuff is chum for us to chew on.

But yes I believe the fbi covered this up. Everyone involved is now no longer there. Barr will see if this is true and we go from there.

Look up Platt river networks, bleachbit and Clinton and you'll find that post was found to be referencing hillarys mail server.

So I ask again after directly answering your question, is it OK to alter what the gov has asked before and pick and choose what to send? Timelibe provided. Exactly what she did.
Changing the wording to “matter” is not foul. I’ve explained why.

Is it ok to pick and choose which emails to send? Yes. When the request is for Benghazi related or state department related emails then that is what needs to be provided. If personal emails were requested or if all emails on the server were requested then it would be wrong to delete. Nothing I’ve seen has shown that the FBI asked for personal or all emails

If Barr turns up nothing are you still going to stick to your belief that there was a cover up or would you accept that perhaps your narrative is flawed?

You said:

maybe you skimmed over:

I just went back and check all your links. Your timeline is a blog/website belonging to sharyl attkisson who works for Sinclair, a conservative media outlet. Your link about the forum post says that the evidence is circumstantial and was generated by a collaborative investigation of reddit users.

Do you get why I grain of salt all this crap?! What I know is, the FBI investigated this in detail. I’m going off their actions and conclusions. The rest of this stuff is chum for us to chew on.
Sharyl is not "conservative" but fine. Tired of the Hillary did no wrong crap when I know Trump would not get the same benefit of doubt.

And now why provide all this data I've been debating off of only to now find you never read it.

Last edited:

Is it ok to pick and choose which emails to send? Yes. When the request is for Benghazi related or state department related emails then that is what needs to be provided. If personal emails were requested or if all emails on the server were requested then it would be wrong to delete. Nothing I’ve seen has shown that the FBI asked for personal or all emails
It changed how the fbi acted and could push. As Hillary loves to say, cwords matter.

But fine. Ill just bring this up later as an ok scenario.

If Barr turns up nothing are you still going to stick to your belief that there was a cover up or would you accept that perhaps your narrative is flawed?
Won't matter at that point. I'll hope we are done and I'm willing to accept results.

Would that the left could do the same.

Seems in the aftermath that lots of people both sides of the isle used & deleted, its still going on today. old news comes up when needed to distract us from staying focused on the now.

Sharyl is not "conservative" but fine. Tired of the Hillary did no wrong crap when I know Trump would not get the same benefit of doubt.
I get it you think there’s a double standard. Sure the left goes after the right for things they don’t hold their own responsible for, and visa versa. Partisan hypocrisy exists and will always exists.

I’ve also said many times that Hillary did wrong and I didn’t vote for her but you done seem to want to accept that. I just don’t agree with the FBI cover up narrative and I don’t agree about many of the things you claim are evidence of crimes.

She shouldn’t have used her private server for work emails. I suspect many in the government have done the same but that doesn’t make it right. She had classified messages on the machine and she was called on it.

Like I said I'm done. I gave my points n backed them up and now I find you never read them but mixed my points in with others.

It changed how the fbi acted and could push. As Hillary loves to say, cwords matter.

But fine. Ill just bring this up later as an ok scenario.
Well isn’t it currently happening? You got Barr throwing out the spy word and Dems freaking out. You got POTUS saying a special council report says No Obstruction when it clearly says otherwise. Are you taking issue with that word play?

Won't matter at that point. I'll hope we are done and I'm willing to accept results.

Would that the left could do the same.
It should matter. If you believe there are real crimes covered up by the FBI then that’s a big deal. If that’s not what really happened then whatever info you used to draw those conclusions were misleading and flawed. If that’s the case you should learn from that and change your sources or skepticism levels, perhaps even accountability for spreading fake news

Forum List

Back