Two scenarios on Trump-Russia investigators — and neither is comforting

The subpoena from congress for Hillary emails March 4th of 2015:

STATES ONLY the Benghazi and Libya emails were under subpoena... hate to bust the Iceberg! :D

7433d46a-646c-45a1-bd5c-45f1353649dd.png

https://archives-benghazi-republicans-oversight.house.gov/sites/republicans.benghazi.house.gov/files/Kendall.Clinton Subpoena - 2015.03.04.pdf

What the FBI "took issue with" isn't relevant since we know criminals like Comey and Peter Strozk were in charge.
Yes sorry, I forgot about the deep state business. My bad
In the end slade she deleted mail AFTER being asked for it. OF WHICH you said she did 2 years before the server was investigated OF WHICH I proved otherwise, so you bounced off that way opic and rerouted. Moved the goalposts and honestly you've become quite frustrating to talk to now.

That is reason to doubt anyone. That makes every scenario I've given correxmct and you've not refuted anything with facts or links just keep coming back to me being a right wing nut, again. I'm sick of that bullshit bogus "card" the left loves to play. You can't address my points so you pull this.

I'm out. I may as well be talking to stark hutsky at this point cause facts now just don't matter. i prove one point wrong you gloss over it and ignore it.
No, my dear.... the emails that were deleted, were the personal emails that were left over, AFTER they turned over the 33k govt emails to the State department in December of 2014, of which she had every right to delete them, because she was only responsible for turning over all of her govt emails to the State department, so they could have all of them archived.

That same month, her server was sent by her staff to the computer maintenance company that was handling their account with instructions to delete all of the files off of it....

of which you and I have discussed where I thought it was being prepared for re-use/re-purposed or to be sold, and all of the files on it needed to be completely removed, especially govt files....imo....

Regardless, the computer guy did not do it back when he got the server, then remembered he should have... and then did such at the end of March 2015, two weeks after Clinton got a subpoena from the House of Representatives....

REGARDLESS of him doing such, the deleted private emails, the 30 thousand Trump asked the Russians to find, were not govt emails and were hers to do with, what she wanted...

That's the part that your thick skull can't seem to understand, get.

the Congress committee Subpoenaed Clinton's Benghazi and Libya emails earlier in March, 2015...

they DID NOT ever subpoena the Clinton personal emails, that were deleted and bleach bit in late March by the Platt river Computer maintenance guy.

Even if he were ordered to delete them after the subpoena was delivered in March 2015, they were never subpoenaed by Congress.

Here is the link.... brb.
I'll flat out say I don't read your shit but have fun typing.
My dear.
Wow, after the lecture I just got for not checking your links?!
Talking to care. She's 200% full of shit and I won't pretend to read/not read her posts and I'll say so now so she won't waste her time.

You didn't read them til today. You were attributing my statements to someone elses points and calling me wrong because you didn't read my own source.

I don't give a damn about the topic at this point because I've found in time any effort I make to debate you will:

Not read it
Dismiss as media you don't trust
Trust media on trumps lies
Tell me I simply use right wing talking points OF WHICH you'd not know cause you didn't read my posts.

Like I said, I won't bother to do this again. The topic doesn't matter if you are not going to listen to what I am saying or see your own double standards.
I read your points but didn’t click the links. Wasn’t dismissing or avoiding what you were saying, I tried to provide direct responses, but you also weren’t directly responding to my points. For example you haven’t shown where the FBI requested her personal emails. But you’ve explained the rest of our conflict in your belief that the FBI was covering up for Clinton. You have every right to believe that, I just don’t agree. I hope after Barr is done you will reconsider your position as I’d be willing to bet nothing improper is found regard the Clinton investigation
I did. You just said sharyl is right wing and moved on.

Pretty hard to debate people who do that.
It was a blog by a reporter. That’s fine and dandy but I bet I can find a half dozen of those with differing accounts. i also didn’t dismiss it, I don’t think her account was in conflict with any of the substantive points I was making. You used her link as a counter argument to a statement I made using the info from Bripats politifact link. I’m fine using hers if you’d like to, I don’t think it changes the core of my arguments
But you didn't bother to find an accurate/different time line, j St told me my logic is flawed.

You didn't read them til today. You were attributing my statements to someone elses points and calling me wrong because you didn't read my own source.

I don't give a damn about the topic at this point because I've found in time any effort I make to debate you will:

Not read it
Tell me I simply use right wing talking points OF WHICH you'd not know cause you didn't read my posts.

Like I said, I won't bother to do this again. The topic doesn't matter if you are not going to listen to what I am saying or see your own double standards.
I read your points but didn’t click the links. Wasn’t dismissing or avoiding what you were saying, I tried to provide direct responses, but you also weren’t directly responding to my points. For example you haven’t shown where the FBI requested her personal emails. But you’ve explained the rest of our conflict in your belief that the FBI was covering up for Clinton. You have every right to believe that, I just don’t agree. I hope after Barr is done you will reconsider your position as I’d be willing to bet nothing improper is found regard the Clinton investigation

It was a blog by a reporter. That’s fine and dandy but I bet I can find a half dozen of those with differing accounts. i also didn’t dismiss it, I don’t think her account was in conflict with any of the substantive points I was making. You used her link as a counter argument to a statement I made using the info from Bripats politifact link. I’m fine using hers if you’d like to, I don’t think it changes the core of my arguments
But you didn't bother to find an accurate/different time line, j St told me my logic is flawed.
I’m fine with your timeline. I saw in a post that bripat posted that the emails were deleted in March, if you found one that says December then fine. My point all along has been that only work related emails were subpoenaed. Not every email from all her accounts

Not read it

I’m fine with your timeline. I saw in a post that bripat posted that the emails were deleted in March, if you found one that says December then fine. My point all along has been that only work related emails were subpoenaed. Not every email from all her accounts
And you trust her to be honest which requires ignoring her IT guy n bleach it completely.

STATES ONLY the Benghazi and Libya emails were under subpoena... hate to bust the Iceberg! :D

https://archives-benghazi-republicans-oversight.house.gov/sites/republicans.benghazi.house.gov/files/Kendall.Clinton Subpoena - 2015.03.04.pdf
Was there also an FBI subpoena for emails during the private server investigation in 2016?
Yes.... well, there was going to be, but I believe her attorney Kendell negotiated a turn over of the server....

I am not certain exactly when that happened so I will go an do a google on it.... it was definitely later.

And you trust her to be honest which requires ignoring her IT guy n bleach it completely.
I trust her lawyers instincts for self preservation and the FBIs ability to root out lies and cover ups should they exist. Like I said. Emails have copies. If she deleted or edits ones on her server there is evidence in the world that can be found.

Was there also an FBI subpoena for emails during the private server investigation in 2016?
Yes.... well, there was going to be, but I believe her attorney Kendell negotiated a turn over of the server....

I am not certain exactly when that happened so I will go an do a google on it.... it was definitely later.
Her server was turned over August 12, 2015 to the FBI by Attny Kendell... In July of 2015 the IG made a Security Referral to the FBI, which was required by law, if classified information is found in emails being released to the public via FOIA's or something like that, so the FBI requested her server to secure any classified information. The FBI made arrangements to get it and picked it up in August, is what I just read.

Her server was turned over August 12, 2015 to the FBI by Attny Kendell... In July of 2015 the IG made a Security Referral to the FBI, which was required by law, if classified information is found in emails being released to the public via FOIA's or something like that, so the FBI requested her server to secure any classified information. The FBI made arrangements to get it and picked it up in August, is what I just read.
Ok so the deletions happened in March 2015 after the Benghazi hearings and the fbi request for the server happened in the summer 2015-2016. Thanks for digging that up. iceberg is this how you understand it?

Last edited:

Ok so the deletions happened in March 2015 after the Benghazi hearings and the fbi request for the server happened in the summer 2015-2016. Thanks for digging that up. iceberg is this how you understand it?
They were asking for info in June 2014. July that year IT guy asking how to hide or change who is sending what
By December mails were deleted

They were asking for info in June 2014. July that year IT guy asking how to hide or change who is sending what
Let’s be clear. In July of 2014 Clinton was subpoenaed by Congress for emails related Libya and Benghazi. Sub-sequentially Obama signed in a law requiring government officials to turn over copies of all work related emails. It wasn’t until after Clinton deleted her personal emails that the FBI asked for a backup of her server in the summer of 2015. Are we in agreement?

Let’s be clear. In July of 2014 Clinton was subpoenaed by Congress for emails related Libya and Benghazi. Sub-sequentially Obama signed in a law requiring government officials to turn over copies of all work related emails. It wasn’t until after Clinton deleted her personal emails that the FBI asked for a backup of her server in the summer of 2015. Are we in agreement?
And that's how they found out about her server.

They asked for more

Suddenly shit gets deleted.

I trust her lawyers instincts for self preservation and the FBIs ability to root out lies and cover ups should they exist. Like I said. Emails have copies. If she deleted or edits ones on her server there is evidence in the world that can be found.
The FBI was doing the coverup. Quite pretending we are discussing an honest credible law enforcement agency.

And that's how they found out about her server.

They asked for more

Suddenly shit gets deleted.
Shit was deleted before the FBI asked for her server, right?

The FBI was doing the coverup. Quite pretending we are discussing an honest credible law enforcement agency.
Yes I’m familiar with the conspiracy theory and once Barr turns up nothing you can let me know how that crow tastes.

Unless of course you think Barr is in on it like Mueller was

Not to confuse the matter, but I think that in 2014 it was the State Department that was subpoenaed for Clinton emails, and not Clinton personally, right? I guess I will have to google again....?

But you are spot on, the FBI requested her server long after the congressional subpoena for her Benghazi emails...and long after her PRIVATE emails were deleted and bleachbit, it came about because the IG was doing an audit on the State Department's release of her emails on FOIA's and 8 email chains were found to be top level classified by the IG.... so per the IG the FBI needed to retrieve her server and any copies that Kendell may have had...

8 separate investigations on Benghazi NETTED ZERO for the Republican Congress critters....

The 30000 private emails

So you've experienced trumps "lies" personally.
Yeah, I hear them every day. Like when he says a report says No Collusion No Obstruction when it clearly does not say that
That would be from the grain of salt media however, correct?

Funny. They are right when you want them to be. You can't dismiss them then use them in back to back posts slade.

You dont read my posts for 2 days and still argue against my point.

You tell me the media sucks unless they are bagging on Trump.

I won't bother doing you the respect of trying to put forth well thought discussions with you anymore. Pure waste of time.
That one is actually from his words which I heard him say many times on video and an actually report that we can read for ourselves. Can you show me where it says No Collusion No Obstruction in the report? Cause I can show you many videos of Trumps saying that’s what it says.
I tried showing my math so to speak.

Didn't work out well.

Like I said don't care now. Trying to rationally discuss this with you was a total waste of 2 days.
I appreciate the way you debate, you back up your statements with supporting links and stick to the facts as you see them. I just don’t agree with some of them on this issue.

For example, if you say Clinton was asked to turn over her personal emails then I’d want to see the subpoena asking her to do so. All I’ve seen are requests for work emails and law enforcement not taking issue with what they collected. I also see damning info in what she turned in as there were classified messages, which the FBI shame her publicly before an elected for having on her server. So if the crime was her concealing classified messages she did a piss poor job at it. If the FBI was covering for her then Comey doing that presser was a piss poor cover up. The cover up thing just doesn’t make sense to me given what went down

And the only reason it's even an issue is her insistence on mixing personal and work related emails, I believe on purpose so she would have excuse to delete some.

Yes I’m familiar with the conspiracy theory and once Barr turns up nothing you can let me know how that crow tastes.

Unless of course you think Barr is in on it like Mueller was
According to the leftwing theory of justice, they are guilty until they are "exonerated."

Yeah, I hear them every day. Like when he says a report says No Collusion No Obstruction when it clearly does not say that
That would be from the grain of salt media however, correct?

Funny. They are right when you want them to be. You can't dismiss them then use them in back to back posts slade.

You dont read my posts for 2 days and still argue against my point.

You tell me the media sucks unless they are bagging on Trump.

I won't bother doing you the respect of trying to put forth well thought discussions with you anymore. Pure waste of time.
That one is actually from his words which I heard him say many times on video and an actually report that we can read for ourselves. Can you show me where it says No Collusion No Obstruction in the report? Cause I can show you many videos of Trumps saying that’s what it says.
I tried showing my math so to speak.

Didn't work out well.

Like I said don't care now. Trying to rationally discuss this with you was a total waste of 2 days.
I appreciate the way you debate, you back up your statements with supporting links and stick to the facts as you see them. I just don’t agree with some of them on this issue.

For example, if you say Clinton was asked to turn over her personal emails then I’d want to see the subpoena asking her to do so. All I’ve seen are requests for work emails and law enforcement not taking issue with what they collected. I also see damning info in what she turned in as there were classified messages, which the FBI shame her publicly before an elected for having on her server. So if the crime was her concealing classified messages she did a piss poor job at it. If the FBI was covering for her then Comey doing that presser was a piss poor cover up. The cover up thing just doesn’t make sense to me given what went down

And the only reason it's even an issue is her insistence on mixing personal and work related emails, I believe on purpose so she would have excuse to delete some.
Yes that was not a smart move. Id bet it was a privacy and convenience thing. Again I’ll make the point, deleting emails doesn’t erase the path unless all those she communicated with wipe their copies as well

Forum List

Back