Two scenarios on Trump-Russia investigators — and neither is comforting

And how in the love of god know what the fuck she deleted?
Well, the honor system I would suspect, as it would be for any executive that used personal email on their government email account.... they turn over their gvt emails and delete the ones that are personal, before they are sent to be Archived.

And just like Jarrod Kushner and Ivanka Trump, who were using their personal email site for government work.... they both claim that they forwarded their gvt emails to the gvt and kept their private emails private.... no one subpoenaed their private emails to check and make certain any gvt emails were missed.

Also, the Republicans in Congress had the State department pull out any and all govt emails that Hillary sent or received or was carbon copied on, to and from her upper level staff and even the white house, to see if they had all of her gvt emails. There was a thread on this just a short while ago.... I can see if I can find it, if you would like me to....?

So, this is how they made certain none were missing, and certain they got them all.

So sorry for you and the other conspirators... there was no smoking gun of criminal activity on Benghazi... which is what the Congressional Investigators were looking for in their 8 Investigations and why the last investigation subpoenaed her Benghazi and Libya emails...
Great. Trump can now use the honor system and you'll trust him.

Fyi that's as far as i read.
You should read the rest, she makes valid points. Why are you so testy and close minded about this subject? You seem to really hate Clinton. Reminds me of how the anti-trumpers act towards trump. It’s out of character for you.
Because she does the same shit every time. Honor system?

She'd not give it to trump but expects it to be fine for who she approves of.

Nothing good will come out of a conversation under those premises.

And I said I was done talking about it for now, several posts ago, and you take my non answers the way you wish.

OK.
Sure no prob I’ll drop it. I think you should reflect a little bit at the way you feel about Clinton due to your mistrust in her and maybe understand how the anti trumpers feel about him. There is a fine line between healthy skepticism and unobjective hatred
Has nothing to do with Hillary. I'd be pissed if ANYONE were jacking around like this. It's wrong and I don't care who. I've said this many times. Glad to see you reading what I post.

I’ve been trying to answer all your questions. I’ve been critical of how Clinton handled the situation. But I’m also not going over the deep end. I don’t think using the word matter matters in the slightest, I don’t think change gross negligence matters either. In highly charged political times every word matters so it’s fine to be careful not to fan the flames. We see Barr using words like spying to fan the flames on his side. Are you complaining about that?

As far as turning in emails, she was only asked to turn in work emails not personal. As far as we know that’s what she did. What makes you think otherwise?
this is where you would be wrong.

EXCLUSIVE: DOJ Prevented FBI From Pursuing Gross Negligence Charges Against Clinton

gross negligence would not require intent.
extreme carelessness does not.

so they made comey change the wording so they could give her a way out.

as for what i think - what makes you think she did? again - if i ask you to turn something over because we're investigating you - YOU DO NOT get to pick and choose what to turn over. i simply am at a loss for words how to explain this any more deeply.

you're under suspicion enough to be under invesgi...a matter - and you delete info they are specifically wanting to look at and call is "yoga" and you give her every allowance you can so that it's fine and she's to be believed.

i've not seen you ever extend that same benefit of doubt to anyone you don't like. instead you say the FBI can be trusted to do their jobs but she's ok NOT trusting the FBI with that information. that alone is a contradiction to me that simply nullifies any point as biased to me.
Simple question, did the FBI ask Clinton to turn over the personal emails she sent on her private server? Did they ask for every email sent on her private server? Or did they ask for the work related emails sent on her server?
Congress subpoenaed them, moron. Are you going to tell us that Hillary is free to ignore a Congressional subpoena?

They are not entitled to personal e-mails. The fact is that her attorney deleted the e-mails.

Could have avoided the whole thing by using government systems for government work. She left the door open.

Trump officials are using private e-mail for their work as well. You don't seem to have a problem with that.

Ice, I’m not trying to avoid your question but if you haven’t notice Trumps lies about Russia then I’m kinda speechless. There have been so many. First off there is Flynn’s lie, your not denying that one are you? Trump had to fire him for it. That was a large catalyst to the investigation. Now that we have the mueller report many more lies have been exposed. Here is a list of a few with detailed quotes... but this is just the tip of the you

5 Times the Mueller Report Showed Trump and His Associates Didn't Tell the Truth

"after issuing thousand of subpoenas and interviewing hundreds of witnesses..."

5 "lies".

this is why i want to be specific. TRUMP LIES / TRUMP IS RACIST / TRUMP IS WHATEVER have been poured upon to the point where generic insults are taken as fact. i'm not denying anything all at this point but i'm also not going to talk in a generic sense.

i've not seen you call out hillary or obama for their "lies" so it does come across as convenient to only push what trump said and dismiss the common factor among all politicians.

so if you want to talk about trump lies - i am in no way saying he doesn't, but i'm also not going to say 'wow, yea he lies you win' and forget the rest of our recent history. so talk about the specific lies and let's go.

if you just say "trump lies" then i'm just not sure what you want from me.
You haven’t seen me call out Obama because I wasn’t on this board when he was prez and now that he isn’t in office I don’t really see the point. I e called out plenty of Dems who lie and hyperbolize about Trump, which many do. But all that is besides the point unless you want to be complacent with our elected leaders lying to us. I sure as hell am not, I don’t care what party they identify with.

That article only listed 5 lies but we all know there were several more. How many times did he publicly say No Connections with Russians?! You also don’t know how much of that evidence they already had before mueller.

Trump acted like a dirty guy trying to hide something. How do you not see that?

I will say on the flip side that the mueller investigation was waaay to long and expensive. Especially for the results it yielded.
Like I said, I'm simply not going to debate generalities.

Hillary deleted shit and the doj/fbi covered it up. How can you not see that? That is what happens when you debate generalities.

Clinton had every right to delete her personal e-mails. There is no evidence she meant to do anything but that. It was her personal attorney who did the actual deletions not Clinton. There is no evidence of a FBI/DOJ conspiracy.
-mail
No she didn't, douchebag. They were under subpoena. Destroying subpoenaed evidence is obstruction of justice, which is a crime.

Her private e-mails are not subject to subpoena. There is no crime little boy.

I’ve been trying to answer all your questions. I’ve been critical of how Clinton handled the situation. But I’m also not going over the deep end. I don’t think using the word matter matters in the slightest, I don’t think change gross negligence matters either. In highly charged political times every word matters so it’s fine to be careful not to fan the flames. We see Barr using words like spying to fan the flames on his side. Are you complaining about that?

As far as turning in emails, she was only asked to turn in work emails not personal. As far as we know that’s what she did. What makes you think otherwise?
this is where you would be wrong.

EXCLUSIVE: DOJ Prevented FBI From Pursuing Gross Negligence Charges Against Clinton

gross negligence would not require intent.
extreme carelessness does not.

so they made comey change the wording so they could give her a way out.

as for what i think - what makes you think she did? again - if i ask you to turn something over because we're investigating you - YOU DO NOT get to pick and choose what to turn over. i simply am at a loss for words how to explain this any more deeply.

you're under suspicion enough to be under invesgi...a matter - and you delete info they are specifically wanting to look at and call is "yoga" and you give her every allowance you can so that it's fine and she's to be believed.

i've not seen you ever extend that same benefit of doubt to anyone you don't like. instead you say the FBI can be trusted to do their jobs but she's ok NOT trusting the FBI with that information. that alone is a contradiction to me that simply nullifies any point as biased to me.
Simple question, did the FBI ask Clinton to turn over the personal emails she sent on her private server? Did they ask for every email sent on her private server? Or did they ask for the work related emails sent on her server?
Congress subpoenaed them, moron. Are you going to tell us that Hillary is free to ignore a Congressional subpoena?

They are not entitled to personal e-mails. The fact is that her attorney deleted the e-mails.
ROFL! You believe they are entitled to Trump's tax returns and his financial records, but they aren't entitled to personal emails? Do you believe the FBI didn't confiscate Cohen's personal emails? Roger Stone's? Flynn's? Manafort's?

According to the laws of this country they are. Hillary Clinton was a private citizen at the time so they are not entitled to her personal e-mails. The FBI used legal means to get at other people's e-mails during a criminal investigation. Clinton's personal e-mails were not a part of the investigation.

They did? Do you have a link to more info about that?
Trump: Clinton deleted 33,000 emails after getting subpoena
Thank you... from your link

———

However, the implication — that Clinton deleted emails relevant to the subpoena in order to avoid scrutiny — is unprovable if not flat wrong.

The FBI’s investigation did find several thousand emails among those deleted that were work-related and should have been turned over to the State Department. However, FBI Director James Comey said in a July 2016 statement that the FBI investigation "found no evidence that any of the additional work-related emails were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them."

Comey added in a later congressional hearing that the FBI learned no one on Clinton’s staff specifically asked the employee to delete the emails following the New York Times story and subpoena. Rather, the employee made that decision on his own.

Clinton told the FBI that she did was not involved in deciding whether individual emails should be sent to State Department, nor "did she instruct anyone to delete her emails to avoid complying with FOIA, State or FBI requests for information."

Our ruling

Trump said, "You (Hillary Clinton) get a subpoena, and after getting the subpoena you delete 33,000 emails."

Clinton’s staff received a subpoena for Benghazi-related emails March 4. An employee managing her server deleted 33,000 of Clinton’s emails three weeks later.

The FBI found no evidence that the emails were deleted deliberately to avoid the subpoena or other requests. Clinton’s team requested for the emails to be deleted months before the subpoena came. They also argued that all the emails that would be relevant to the subpoena had already been turned over to the State Department.

We rate Trump’s claim Half True.

What Comey says is immaterial because he's a proven liar who is implicated in the coverup. It doesn't matter whether the emails Clinton's minions deleted are "work related" because Congress subpoenaed all of them. No where does its subpoena say Clinton gets to determine which emails are relevant and which aren't.

No one cares what the FBI found because the FBI is criminally implicated in obstructing justice. All Clinton's emails are relevant to the subpoena because all of the emails is what the subpoena asked for.

You have to be incredibly gullible to believe all the horseshit you just posted.

You keep proving that you are a cuckoo. The question was whether Clinton was legally liable for taking her work with her on a private server. Her personal e-mails didn't matter. You are the gullible Trump supporter.

How do you know any of that? Did you see how the server was configured? What info was requested, what was delivered? Cause the FBI did and didn’t seem to have a problem with what went down

I know that had the server been used solely for Sec State purposes, there would have been no question about deleting anything. Likewise if it were solely personal.
The server was used for both personal and business, that was the issue and it appears you don’t know any of the details that I just asked about. So you don’t really have enough info to make an informed opinion on the matter

I have enough details to know that had she kept all work related emails in government provided systems completely separated from personal business, there would be no controversy about what could be deleted and what could not. By doing this, she opened the door to a lot that she could have easily avoided.
You are right and as a result she was investigated by the FBI received a very public scolding for careless behavior from the director and likely lost a presidential election. What more do you want?
We want her to go to prison just like plenty of other Americans who have committed offenses fare less serious than hers.

This is not a banana republic. You want her to go to jail because she is a political enemy.

You got it... grrrr I’m mad, she shouldn’t have lied about her yoga emails. I won’t vote for her.

How’s that?
it's a start. :)

you know - you can take away all the details and the simple fact to be becomes:

FBI - we're going to investigate you.
TARGET: Here - you can have this.

i'd not allow that for anyone. all the reasons are just some stupid sideshow bob to me and having all these personal logic reasons to justify doing something wrong is how we got so far in this hole.

wrong is wrong. when you make your end justify your means, you can't expect others not to do the same. when we all do it, what is the point at all of having standards, laws and codes of conduct?

we either all adhere to them or we have where we are today.
But that’s not how it went down. The 33k emails were deleted in March 2015. The email server investigation was in 2016.
um...no.

Hillary Clinton’s Email: the Definitive Timeline | Sharyl Attkisson

they were asking for any benghazi info in 2014. so by your timeline, she stalled and then deleted them.

May 5: Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., is named head of the House Benghazi Committee to investigate the 2012 terrorist attacks.

May 8: House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, formally announces formation of House Benghazi Committee.

June 13: Judicial Watch files a FOI request with State Dept. seeking Benghazi information and Clinton notes.

August: State Dept. provides House Benghazi Committee with eight emails to or from Clinton that, for the first time, show her use of a private email account.

Sept. 4: Judicial Watch sues State Dept. for failure to respond to a June 13, 2014 FOI request seeking Benghazi records and Clinton notes.

Sept. 17: House Benghazi Committee holds its first public hearing. Topic: implementation of ARB recommendations.

October: State Dept. sends letters to Clinton and her three predecessors as secretary of state seeking work emails related to personal accounts.

Nov. 18: House Benghazi Committee makes additional request for Clinton emails from State Dept.

Nov. 26: President Obama signs into law an updated Federal Records Act requiring public officials to forward all work-related email to their government address.

December: House Benghazi Committee sends request to the White House for documents and communications pertaining to Benghazi.

Dec. 5: Clinton privately turns over copies of 30,490 “work-related” emails to the State Dept. totaling 55,000 printed pages. No date has been provided as to when she deleted her “private” emails, but it is presumed to be around this time frame.

Dec. 10: House Benghazi Committee holds second public hearing. Topic: implementation of ARB recommendations.
-----
so unless you're a better investigative reporter than sharyl, i would discount your time line and go with hers. asked for in mid 2014, deleted and eventually turned over by the end of 2014.

so yes, the government asked for her e-mail, personal and all, and then she deleted it.

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...clinton-emails-may-have-asked-reddit-for-tips

On July 24, 2014, stonetear posted to reddit:

Hello all- I may be facing a very interesting situation where I need to strip out a VIP's (VERY VIP) email address from a bunch of archived email that I have both in a live Exchange mailbox, as well as a PST file. Basically, they don't want the VIP's email address exposed to anyone, and want to be able to either strip out or replace the email address in the to/from fields in all of the emails we want to send out.

I am not sure if something like this is possible with PowerShell, or exporting all of the emails to MSG and doing find/replaces with a batch processing program of some sort.
==========
June 13th they ask for her information.
July 24th this guy is in the forums asking how to delete it - later found to be Platt River Networks IT guy managing their server. and look what he wants to do? HIDE WHO DID WHAT. tell me again how you do this for wedding plans and yoga discussion.
Aug they *start* to provide info and we learn of server.
December - they're "gone"

but hey - this is fine and not fishy at all, right? trump gets same latitude?
Everything you’ve shown me are requests for work related emails. Every email that she was supposed to turn in has copy’s out there in other people’s inboxes. The FBI never found or took issue with the emails that were turned over except for the several classified ones they discovered. That’s where the wrong doing was. I don’t know why her deleting personal emails ever became an issue but that was a Trump/right wing talking point not an issue that law enforcement had.
What the FBI "took issue with" isn't relevant since we know criminals like Comey and Peter Strozk were in charge.

It is relevant because people are seeing that Trump is crazy.

I believe someone is lying.

If wording was changed at the request of the DOJ is that a foul?

But yes I believe the fbi covered this up. Everyone involved is now no longer there. Barr will see if this is true and we go from there.

Look up Platt river networks, bleachbit and Clinton and you'll find that post was found to be referencing hillarys mail server.

So I ask again after directly answering your question, is it OK to alter what the gov has asked before and pick and choose what to send? Timelibe provided. Exactly what she did.
If Barr turns up nothing are you still going to stick to your belief that there was a cover up or would you accept that perhaps your narrative is flawed?
Won't matter at that point. I'll hope we are done and I'm willing to accept results.

Would that the left could do the same.
It should matter. If you believe there are real crimes covered up by the FBI then that’s a big deal. If that’s not what really happened then whatever info you used to draw those conclusions were misleading and flawed. If that’s the case you should learn from that and change your sources or skepticism levels, perhaps even accountability for spreading fake news
So an award winning journalist is wrong. You are right.

Got it.

At least she did her legwork but hey we call it flawed and move on.

And now you accuse me of spreading fake news.

Fuck this.

She didn't do her legwork. She is sounding exactly like a Trump sycophant from the first sentence. Her conclusions are clearly wrong and it is obvious she has no clue what she is talking about.

I was going off the timeline and link that Bripat posted. Apparently you have a link with different information. Goes to why I take everything with a grain of salt. As such, I keep going back to the simple point that the FBI did not take issue with the things you are taking issue with. They are the ones with all the intel about the investigation, you are not.

You make it sound like such an obvious cut and dry crime. If that was reality then she would be arrested. If it was a deep state cover up allowing her to get away with obstruction of justice then the Trump admin could have easily followed through with “Lock her up” after they took over. None of that happened. That has to tell you something.
I just think you are defending her but if trump did the same, you'd want his ass.

Why is her IT guy asking how to remove header info?

You cool with trump altering documentation he's been asked to provide?
Of course not. And if Clinton had headers changed to hide evidence then she should go down. But forgive me if I’m skeptical about the report. If the FBI reported that they found her IT guy modifying work product then I’d be right with you. But where did you hear that from?

Sounds idiotic to me as if they changed a header or deleted a classified emails all the FBI would need to do is find the other copy out there and they have evidence of concealing or changing evidence. Remember all emails have copy’s out there in other servers.
I provided a link to everything I've said. That post was traced to Platt river networks and her own it guy 6 weeks after she was asked to turn her email over.
If you are going to refute my time line at least read it. I made sure to link back to where I got all my info which has only gotten me im just talkng right wing bullet points as if that means they are lies.
So if you believe your narrative is true then you must believe that there was corruption and a cover up by the FBI. Is that right?
No duh? Why do you believe Comey and Strozk were fired?

Comey because of the Russia investigation. Strozk was a retaliatory firing.

At the end of the day, when the Russian sabotage in favor of Trump was discovered,...
That's just it...there never was such a thing..

Trump-haters are so blinded by that hate they either refuse to see or are just to ignorant to understand what a Coy yet-Intelligence Operations is, especially one run by ex-KGB like Putin.

The Russians have gotten more benefit from the massive division in this country, still being affected by the Democrats refusal to let go of / end their failed coup attempt than they would have by any one candidate winning with little to no controversy / division.

How did the Russians try 'sabotage Hillary' and 'benefit' from using social media to con and emotionally manipulate radical Trump-hating snowflakes by getting them to organize and march for them?

How did the Russians try 'sabotage Hillary' and 'benefit' from authoring much of the fake news propaganda in the Dossier and selling it /passing it on to Hillary through the Trump-hating foreign spy Steele?

How did the Russians benefit from the DNC Chairwoman admitting the DNC stacked the deck against Bernie, helped Hillary cheat in debates, and finally giving Hillary the nomination?

The Trump supporters are the ones who are blinded. They have been conned by a master con artist and refuse to accept it.

It shows that the Russians knew what they were doing when they backed Trump. Trump is the most selfish and divisive President ever. There was no coup. That is a lie drummed up by Trump and his cultists.

The Russians hacked the DNC servers. They clearly wanted Trump to win. The pro-Trump ads run by Russians in states such as Michigan follow the campaign strategy that Manafort gave the Russians.

The DNC supported Clinton in 2016 the same way they did in 2008. How did Obama win? He won by winning states. Clinton won the nomination in 2016 by getting 54% of the primary vote to Sanders'42%. Tell us how 42 beats 54. Or is that too high a level of math for a stupid ass Trump supporter.

It was a blog by a reporter. That’s fine and dandy but I bet I can find a half dozen of those with differing accounts. i also didn’t dismiss it, I don’t think her account was in conflict with any of the substantive points I was making. You used her link as a counter argument to a statement I made using the info from Bripats politifact link. I’m fine using hers if you’d like to, I don’t think it changes the core of my arguments
But you didn't bother to find an accurate/different time line, j St told me my logic is flawed.
I’m fine with your timeline. I saw in a post that bripat posted that the emails were deleted in March, if you found one that says December then fine. My point all along has been that only work related emails were subpoenaed. Not every email from all her accounts
And you trust her to be honest which requires ignoring her IT guy n bleach it completely.
I trust her lawyers instincts for self preservation and the FBIs ability to root out lies and cover ups should they exist. Like I said. Emails have copies. If she deleted or edits ones on her server there is evidence in the world that can be found.
The FBI was doing the coverup. Quite pretending we are discussing an honest credible law enforcement agency.

Non-Trump crazies believe the FBI is honest and hardworking. Trump supporters want anyone but Trump to blame for his problems. Hence the cowardly attacks on our law enforcement and intelligence agencies.

Our intelligence agencies unanimously agreed that Russia attacked our election, the attacks were in favor of Trump, Trump has deep financial ties to Russia, Trump’s people had secret meetings with Russians, Trump had criminals at the highest levels of his campaign. All of that is undeniable. Had Trump not tried so hard to obstruct justice, maybe this could have ended sooner for him. And sadly we’ll never hear from the 12 Russians Mueller wanted to take to court, because the Russian government wants Trump in power.
We won't hear from them because the indictments were political theater. Mueller knew he would get no interviews, no testimony, and no trials when he issued them. He was telling us - early last year - that he had nothing and his witch-hunt was going nowhere which is why he included "....this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime..." in the report.
...You know this is political bullshit. Either that, or you welcome foreign attacks on our Democracy. Law enforcement is expected to investigate when they see a crime committed, whatever you seem to think. Then on top of that, Trump goes totally out of his way to obstruct the investigation, and you expect investigators to ignore that? Enjoy your political theater.
Trump did not obstruct and who was POTUS when the Russian meddling occured?

"after issuing thousand of subpoenas and interviewing hundreds of witnesses..."

5 "lies".

this is why i want to be specific. TRUMP LIES / TRUMP IS RACIST / TRUMP IS WHATEVER have been poured upon to the point where generic insults are taken as fact. i'm not denying anything all at this point but i'm also not going to talk in a generic sense.

i've not seen you call out hillary or obama for their "lies" so it does come across as convenient to only push what trump said and dismiss the common factor among all politicians.

so if you want to talk about trump lies - i am in no way saying he doesn't, but i'm also not going to say 'wow, yea he lies you win' and forget the rest of our recent history. so talk about the specific lies and let's go.

if you just say "trump lies" then i'm just not sure what you want from me.
You haven’t seen me call out Obama because I wasn’t on this board when he was prez and now that he isn’t in office I don’t really see the point. I e called out plenty of Dems who lie and hyperbolize about Trump, which many do. But all that is besides the point unless you want to be complacent with our elected leaders lying to us. I sure as hell am not, I don’t care what party they identify with.

That article only listed 5 lies but we all know there were several more. How many times did he publicly say No Connections with Russians?! You also don’t know how much of that evidence they already had before mueller.

I will say on the flip side that the mueller investigation was waaay to long and expensive. Especially for the results it yielded.

Hillary deleted shit and the doj/fbi covered it up. How can you not see that? That is what happens when you debate generalities.

Clinton had every right to delete her personal e-mails. There is no evidence she meant to do anything but that. It was her personal attorney who did the actual deletions not Clinton. There is no evidence of a FBI/DOJ conspiracy.
-mail
No she didn't, douchebag. They were under subpoena. Destroying subpoenaed evidence is obstruction of justice, which is a crime.

Trump's taxes are subject to subpoena, but her emails aren't?

You're joking, right?

-mail

You're joking, right?
When were her private emails subpoenaed? Post a link the the subpoena

The Trump supporters are the ones who are blinded. They have been conned by a master con artist and refuse to accept it.
4 investigations, 3 years, over 100 witnesses, thousands of pages of documents, and 1 final Mueller Report that could not prove guilt and would not indict anyone for collusion or obstruction; yet, snowflakes like you insist Trump is guilty despite no evidence of that guilt ever being presented ... and you still say those who do not obsessively hate the President like you do are the blind ones who have been conned.

:p

Meanwhile you refuse to acknowledge real evidence that has been exposed...

You say nothing when Democrats demanded the US AG break the law and said nothing again when the held him in Contempt for refusing to break the law...

You defend Hillary yo this day for clearly violating existing laws that mandate exactly how to dispose of classified devices, none of which call for smashing them with hammers... In defense of the criminals snowflakes have had to throw common sense, reason, and reality out the window, but they have done so willingly due to their partisanship and hatred.

Tell me, BB, will you accept the US IG report when Horowitz confirms FISA Court abuses? Of will you refuse to believe that, too?

Two scenarios on Trump-Russia investigators — and neither is comforting

already i can hear the pro-obama crowd coming in to say what a dumbass attkisson is - but show me another reporter out there who goes by facts and trails vs cheering one section on over another.

we'll see what comes out of this and i hope anyone who broke the law is brought to justice. don't really care about their reasons or feelz - the laws were not written to take those into account so nothing else should take that into consideration either.

great. you hate. now stop breaking the law to show off your hate.

there better damn well be some verifiable link to what started the russia narrative. if it was just politics in play, jail those who were involved.

So, we should ignore signs of Russian intrusion into our election process.These facts will decide.

1) Carter was caught in a wire tap on a Russian's communication. (A Russian deemed dangerous enough to be wire taped in the first place)

2) Trump's hiring of two men with strong Russian Contacts - Manafort & Flynn

3) Ttump lied about his campaign's contacts with the Russians

4) Several campaign members lied about Russian contacts

5) Trump lied about his campaign's Russian Contacts

6) Trump lied about his business interests in Russia

7) Jr lied about that Trump Tower meeting & trump covered it up

But hey, nothing to investigate there. Nooooooooooooooooooo.

I

I believe it was a combination of both lack of intelligence and a deliberate attempt to spy on Trump.

Some saw only what they wanted to see. They believed that 44 was quiltless no matter what and that Hillary would be president especially with the help they were willing to provide. In their eyes that help was justified no matter how far outside the realm of normal behavior they went.
i think the desire to spy on trump led to doing things they knew better but figured no one would ever be around to check.
I truly tremble to think how things would be now, had they got away with it.

The treatment of James Rosen, Sharyl Attkisson, and the AP would pale in comparison to what would be going on today.
i'd like to think that mattered.

we hear how trump abuses the media. he does. but he does it out in the open for all to see. i've not heard of him spying on anyone at this point.

we hear about obamas camp doing that all the time to attkisson, congress, anyone they felt was a threat to them.

i don't give a shit about trump and the like. i give a shit we've lost our way collectively to where these actions somehow went from a crime to excused cause we don't like you, ergo deserved.

if people don't like you, bad things being done to you doesn't get their attention unless you have the capability to see the picture as a whole in that letting that go for 1 segment only means sooner or later it WILL hit you.

and i imagine they won't like it then but too late.
Attlisson? That anti-vaxer? Nothing wasever proven.

I wish you assfucks would quit blaming Obama as you support Trump. Please quit lying about being a Trump supporter. W all know you are.

Trump just sicced the DoJ on those who investigated him. Based on nothing.

Our intelligence agencies unanimously agreed that Russia attacked our election, the attacks were in favor of Trump, Trump has deep financial ties to Russia, Trump’s people had secret meetings with Russians, Trump had criminals at the highest levels of his campaign. All of that is undeniable. Had Trump not tried so hard to obstruct justice, maybe this could have ended sooner for him.

And sadly we’ll never hear from the 12 Russians Mueller wanted to take to court, because the Russian government wants Trump in power.
"Our intelligence communities" are the ones now under investigation, Corky......BTW, These are the same "intelligence communities" that lied us into Iraq....But now they're just dripping with credibility because they're telling you something that you want to believe.

Sap.

The intel agencies gave Bush the Intel & he picked what to use.

-mail

You're joking, right?

There is a law that gives certain committees of Congress the power to look at anybody's tax returns. There is no law like that regarding private e-mails. You would have to go to the courts to get a court order since e-mails are with a private company.

You are the joke and a bad one at that.

4 investigations, 3 years, over 100 witnesses, thousands of pages of documents, and 1 final Mueller Report that could not prove guilt and would not indict anyone for collusion or obstruction; yet, snowflakes like you insist Trump is guilty despite no evidence of that guilt ever being presented ... and you still say those who do not obsessively hate the President like you do are the blind ones who have been conned.

:p

Meanwhile you refuse to acknowledge real evidence that has been exposed...

You say nothing when Democrats demanded the US AG break the law and said nothing again when the held him in Contempt for refusing to break the law...

You defend Hillary yo this day for clearly violating existing laws that mandate exactly how to dispose of classified devices, none of which call for smashing them with hammers... In defense of the criminals snowflakes have had to throw common sense, reason, and reality out the window, but they have done so willingly due to their partisanship and hatred.

Tell me, BB, will you accept the US IG report when Horowitz confirms FISA Court abuses? Of will you refuse to believe that, too?

The Mueller report says that Trump was not exonerated. Mueller pointed to instances of potential obstruction and instances where he told his subordinates to obstruct. Mueller said Trump was not exonerated. Also Mueller pointed out that Manafort gave a associate who is tied in with Russian Intelligence the campaign strategy as well as internal polling data. That allowed the Russians to target their pro-Trump social media ads. Mueller was unable to indict anyone directly because he was not able to determine what was done with the information since he has no subpoena power over a Russian. That is the problem with any investigation. You can't subpoena the Russians who helped Trump.

The fact is that the Congress is entitled to see the whole report and their constitutionally granted powers override any laws. Laws regarding grand jury testimony do not apply to Congress. Barr is the criminal for using a law which is overridden by the Constitution to conduct a coverup.

I have very serious questions about Horowitz's credibility. In his first report, he recommended McCabe be prosecuted. That has not happened as the Trump DOJ has been unable to find evidence supporting that. Also he either mis-stated or lied when he claimed Comey overstepped his boundaries. Comey did not. Loretta Lynch said she would abide by Comey's decision so Comey did not overstep his authority. I do question his impartiality.

Forum List

Back