Two scenarios on Trump-Russia investigators — and neither is comforting

This coming from someone who thinks I'm unobjectivecin my hatred.

Let's see...

You distrust the media so my sources are flawed in logic.
You trust the media trump is a liar

I'm using right wing talking points but you don't even read nor look at my sources for 2 days so how would you know?

You allow "honor system" for Hillary but would never for Trump.

You ignore fact after fact out of convenience, but never for Trump.

You then to end the run of stupidity have the gall to tell me to reflect on my hatred for Hillary driving me to not be objective which ignores more than a dozen times I said NO ONE gets to pick and choose what to turn over. Then hey trump is a liar and your hate is just fine, even though it's media fed that you distrust.

When it suits you.

Only thing I found out is I have no idea who you are cause you are not the person I've had great discussions with before. After this I don't think it's possible again.

Reflect on that.
You gotta keeps these shorter, I can’t address a dozen points at a time but I’ll do so this time. Moving forward let’s keep these more brief and focused. I’ll start at the top. You are generally objective in your debate but in this subject you seem to be very close minded.

I’m also not challenging your sources. I saw conflicting timelines and then saw your source was a blog but the areas that were conflicting aren’t impactful to the arguments that I’ve been making so all concede to your source

Im not believing the media that Trump lies, I hear the lies on a daily basis... straight from the horses mouth.

The talking points that I’m challenging tell a narrative that the FBI subpoenaed Clinton’s emails and then she deleted 33k. That’s just not true but many people believe that happened. Her Benghazi emails were subpoenaed and she turned them over, months later she deleted personal emails, months after that the FBI requested a back up of her server so they could scan for classified information. She did that and they found classified intel and wrong doing.

Lastly, I don’t hate Trump, I just think he is a poor president. I don’t hate Clinton but I also didn’t vote for her. I think I’m giving this situation an objective analysis. I can tell it is hitting a nerve for you. Perhaps we should just leave it at that. I’m not out to make you upset but it appears that’s exactly what’s happening
It's not going to be an issue moving forward. You simply proved its a waste of time to show references and illustrate my points. You never once showed where your point came from, just bashed mine.

You know I don't play that game. I thought you didn't either.

I know better now.
That’s not what I did. But I don’t have the energy to recount this discussion so believe it if you must. Feels like your avoiding acknowledging the fact that she deleted the emails before the FBI asked for her server. I’ve brought it up several times and you keep responding with sour apples.
You are avoiding the fact she was asked for her all mail and 6 week later her IT guy is asking how to change header info.

If trump were accused of mixing his private business with government and he did it all from one set of books, you are saying it's OK if trump burns info he deems not relevant and turns over all that he feels should be turned over.

Id would say he's hiding shit n broke the day. You sit there and cry "right wing hysteria" and NEVER actulaay provide a lick of info, just call mine flawed logic.

Like I said, I won't ever make that mistake again.
See that’s where you are off. She was not asked for all her mail by the Benghazi committee, the subpoena was posted on this thread, very specific messages were asked to be turned over to congress that had to do with Benghazi and Libya.

It wasn’t until about year later that the FBI asked for a clone of her server so they can see if any classified information was on it. We on the same page here?
and the honor system now comes into play and we are to trust her.

No.

When were her private emails subpoenaed? Post a link the the subpoena

Let's see...

I'm using right wing talking points but you don't even read nor look at my sources for 2 days so how would you know?

You then to end the run of stupidity have the gall to tell me to reflect on my hatred for Hillary driving me to not be objective which ignores more than a dozen times I said NO ONE gets to pick and choose what to turn over. Then hey trump is a liar and your hate is just fine, even though it's media fed that you distrust.

When it suits you.

Only thing I found out is I have no idea who you are cause you are not the person I've had great discussions with before. After this I don't think it's possible again.

Reflect on that.
You gotta keeps these shorter, I can’t address a dozen points at a time but I’ll do so this time. Moving forward let’s keep these more brief and focused. I’ll start at the top. You are generally objective in your debate but in this subject you seem to be very close minded.

I’m also not challenging your sources. I saw conflicting timelines and then saw your source was a blog but the areas that were conflicting aren’t impactful to the arguments that I’ve been making so all concede to your source

Im not believing the media that Trump lies, I hear the lies on a daily basis... straight from the horses mouth.

The talking points that I’m challenging tell a narrative that the FBI subpoenaed Clinton’s emails and then she deleted 33k. That’s just not true but many people believe that happened. Her Benghazi emails were subpoenaed and she turned them over, months later she deleted personal emails, months after that the FBI requested a back up of her server so they could scan for classified information. She did that and they found classified intel and wrong doing.

Lastly, I don’t hate Trump, I just think he is a poor president. I don’t hate Clinton but I also didn’t vote for her. I think I’m giving this situation an objective analysis. I can tell it is hitting a nerve for you. Perhaps we should just leave it at that. I’m not out to make you upset but it appears that’s exactly what’s happening
It's not going to be an issue moving forward. You simply proved its a waste of time to show references and illustrate my points. You never once showed where your point came from, just bashed mine.

I know better now.
That’s not what I did. But I don’t have the energy to recount this discussion so believe it if you must. Feels like your avoiding acknowledging the fact that she deleted the emails before the FBI asked for her server. I’ve brought it up several times and you keep responding with sour apples.
You are avoiding the fact she was asked for her all mail and 6 week later her IT guy is asking how to change header info.

If trump were accused of mixing his private business with government and he did it all from one set of books, you are saying it's OK if trump burns info he deems not relevant and turns over all that he feels should be turned over.

Id would say he's hiding shit n broke the day. You sit there and cry "right wing hysteria" and NEVER actulaay provide a lick of info, just call mine flawed logic.

There’s already reports of Ivanka and Jared using personal email with business. Personally I don’t really give a shit. How do you feel? Should they turn over all their personal emails to congress so they can go through them and decide what’s work and what’s personal?

Let's see...

When it suits you.

Reflect on that.

I know better now.

There’s already reports of Ivanka and Jared using personal email with business. Personally I don’t really give a shit. How do you feel? Should they turn over all their personal emails to congress so they can go through them and decide what’s work and what’s personal?
Hosted accounts. They don't have physical ownership of things like drives to destroy.

Stop giving me leftist bullshit talking points. Not even close to the same.

And whatever they are doing better be within the law and if work info asked for they damn well better not start deleting shit or I get pissed also.

I get mad at events moreso than people.

I know better now.

Hosted accounts. They don't have physical ownership of things like drives to destroy.

It’s liberal 101 to offer as comparable that which does not compare
They also Love to offer”what if” Trump had not accepted election outcome when we have a HUGE “What Is” of Democrats not accepting outcome of election. They don’t live in a fact based world, feelings are the dominant governance.

I know better now.

They also Love to offer”what if” Trump had not accepted election outcome when we have a HUGE “What Is” of Democrats not accepting outcome of election. They don’t live in a fact based world, feelings are the dominant governance.
Got my education on that this weekend

I know better now.

And whatever they are doing better be within the law and if work info asked for they damn well better not start deleting shit or I get pissed also.

Let’s stop with the left and right and taste of my own medicine games. Whether the emails are on a public or private server makes no difference to my question of whether you think all their personal emails should be turned over to congress to review if they were using the private account for gov. Biz. Yes or no

I know better now.

Let’s stop with the left and right and taste of my own medicine games. Whether the emails are on a public or private server makes no difference to my question of whether you think all their personal emails should be turned over to congress to review if they were using the private account for gov. Biz. Yes or no
The point is and always has been when you own the fucking server you can hide that difference. Methods she used are designed to do just that.

And don't like it when I debate like this? Good. I didn't like it done to me.

How so?

I know better now.

See that’s where you are off. She was not asked for all her mail by the Benghazi committee, the subpoena was posted on this thread, very specific messages were asked to be turned over to congress that had to do with Benghazi and Libya.

It wasn’t until about year later that the FBI asked for a clone of her server so they can see if any classified information was on it. We on the same page here?

No.
There has to be lines or else we turn our government into big brother. You can be skeptical of Clinton, that’s fine. But the question is if it’s proper to have her turn all of her personal email over to an agency to sift through? She used an non government email server to communicate state business so a review of that server was deemed appropriate by the FBI. I’m good with that.

I know better now.

No.
There has to be lines or else we turn our government into big brother. You can be skeptical of Clinton, that’s fine. But the question is if it’s proper to have her turn all of her personal email over to an agency to sift through? She used an non government email server to communicate state business so a review of that server was deemed appropriate by the FBI. I’m good with that.
It's not proper for her to say what is personal or not with no oversight at all.

Don't give a fuck about much else. I'd be pissed at anyone going to such lengths to hide things under these circumstances.

You are only mad at trump and he ain't deleted shit that I know of.

The point is and always has been when you own the fucking server you can hide that difference. Methods she used are designed to do just that.

Are you making the point that private email servers are not ok but publicly hosted email accounts are ok to use for government business and classified info? I’m not following your point here

How so?
Heh, go many pages back n catch up. :) at least i know making an effort to show where my line of thought comes from is wasted on some.

At the end of the day, when the Russian sabotage in favor of Trump was discovered, America should have let the attacks continue without investigation. We should have never looked into the guy who the sabotage campaign directly benefitted, who also happens to have deep financial ties to Russia and who’s top officials were outed as criminals.

We should have dismissed his overtures to Russia and secret meetings with Russians as innocent fun.

TELL US, Moonpie:
  • WHEN did Russian sabotage in favor of Trump happen? Can you show us one vote it gleaned? What state was that in?
  • HOW did the sabotage campaign directly benefit what?
  • WHERE do they have deep financial ties to Russia?
For someone with all the answers, these should be easy questions to answer. Instead, your answer will be something like: "If you're that stupid that you don't already know, I'm certainly not going to waste my time telling you!"

FOR IF SUCH FACTS WERE KNOWN, they would be outlined in the Mueller report and Trump would be under impeachment proceedings RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Either the democrats were totally complicit in fabricating a Trump-Russia story they KNEW wasn't at all true, or the Democrats are the biggest bunch of ham-fisted clusterfucks who ever walked the face of the planet.

We do know this much: Only after Trump was elected did these officials ring major alarm bells about the Russians. It’s as if they were utterly unaware that the election interference they suspected or detected happened while they were in charge.

Are you making the point that private email servers are not ok but publicly hosted email accounts are ok to use for government business and classified info? I’m not following your point here
Color me surprised.

I'm saying they should be following whatever laws we have on this now
I'm saying if anyone asks for their mail they better not start deleting anything.

However if they do, their hoster can recover it.

You can't have that when a private person owns the server. If you don't get that it explains so much.

Hillary could make it all go away.
You can't do that on a hosted system.

Not the same just LEFT WING TALKING POINT BULLSHIT.

Bye.

Liberals are a grievance industry. That has kinda back burnered since Barry quit apologizing locally and world wide.
It’s worth reviving. Angry about Trump and the election results, angry about Mueller not nailing him, angry that Barr wouldnt do what Mueller didn’t do, angry the poor ain’t not poor, angry that illegals are illegal, angry that government dole underachievers aren’t achievers and ALWAYS pointing the finger of blame at the successful and not angry.

No.
It's not proper for her to say what is personal or not with no oversight at all.

Don't give a fuck about much else. I'd be pissed at anyone going to such lengths to hide things under these circumstances.

You are only mad at trump and he ain't deleted shit that I know of.
My feelings about the Clinton situation have nothing to do with Trump. I don’t know why you keep bringing him up. What kind of oversight are you suggesting?

She had a private server for secure communication. She used bleach bit to wipe drives like many people who deal with sensitive information do. She obviously had security protocols. She should not have used that server for government business. She got caught doing so. She turn over what was asked of her when it was asked for. The only wrong doing that was found was communicating classified info. It wasn't found to rise to a criminal level. I don’t see more to it and neither did law enforcement

Color me surprised.

I'm saying they should be following whatever laws we have on this now
I'm saying if anyone asks for their mail they better not start deleting anything.

However if they do, their hoster can recover it.

You can't have that when a private person owns the server. If you don't get that it explains so much.

Hillary could make it all go away.
You can't do that on a hosted system.

Not the same just LEFT WING TALKING POINT BULLSHIT.
Correction, Hillary can make half of it go away, the other half who she was communicating with still has Hillary.com messages on their servers. This would be called evidence. If she deleted a message and then it’s counterpart is found by the FBI then that is evidence that should send her to jail. Have you seen any such evidence?

At the end of the day, when the Russian sabotage in favor of Trump was discovered, America should have let the attacks continue without investigation. We should have never looked into the guy who the sabotage campaign directly benefitted, who also happens to have deep financial ties to Russia and who’s top officials were outed as criminals.
except we can't find a valid reason to investigate trump except you don't like him.

all the rest of what you say is bullshit and unverifiable without emotions pushing them.

russia trolled the shit out of us. not illegal now is it? if so you'd be banned from this forum in seconds, dude.

we'll see what barr finds. my guess is you're about to start crying like a little girl who's hair got put into the inkwell.

Not the inkwell, the piss bucket.

Jo

But you didn't bother to find an accurate/different time line, j St told me my logic is flawed.
I’m fine with your timeline. I saw in a post that bripat posted that the emails were deleted in March, if you found one that says December then fine. My point all along has been that only work related emails were subpoenaed. Not every email from all her accounts
And you trust her to be honest which requires ignoring her IT guy n bleach it completely.
I trust her lawyers instincts for self preservation and the FBIs ability to root out lies and cover ups should they exist. Like I said. Emails have copies. If she deleted or edits ones on her server there is evidence in the world that can be found.
The FBI was doing the coverup. Quite pretending we are discussing an honest credible law enforcement agency.

Non-Trump crazies believe the FBI is honest and hardworking. Trump supporters want anyone but Trump to blame for his problems. Hence the cowardly attacks on our law enforcement and intelligence agencies.
Gullible morons believe the FBI is honest and hardworking. Educated people know that the FBI kills people and it spies on them. It's hardly better than the KGB.

Forum List

Back