Two scenarios on Trump-Russia investigators — and neither is comforting

The Mueller report says that Trump was not exonerated. Mueller pointed to instances of potential obstruction ...
You do realize, don't you, that a prosecutor's job is to PROVE 'GUILT' OR 'NOT', not to come up with 'POTENTIAL Guilt'?!

What you just stayed was MUELLER FAILED TO PROVE GUILT.

He walked away with ZERO indictments and ZERO convictions for collusion and Obstruction!

As far as the Mueller Report you are still in denial about, only 1% of the report remains redacted - the part MUELLER'S TEAM redacted, the part that is ILLEGAL to release (Grand Jury information).

The DC CIRCUIT COURT already ruled on a case on this issue. Constitutional Law Expert Turley appeared before Nadler and made it clear: Demanding the US AG to release Grand Jury info to break the law and then holding him in Contempt for refusing to break the law is INSANE.

Speaking of INSANE...

Mueller was the 'Golden Child', the last best hope for the Democrats to take down Trump ... and now he is a POS to snowflakes because he didn't do it.

Horowitz, the US IG, according to you, has a 'credibility' problem? Since when? Since he pointed out the FBI WENT rogue? Since he recommended former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe for indictment for leaking classified? Since he is about to drop the hammer on Rosenstein, Clapper, Brennan, and Comey for FISA Court abuses that kick-started their failed coup attempt?

I asked you if you would accept the US IG's Report if he did confirm FISA Court abuses did happen ... You gave me my answer ... by immediately falsely attempting to slander the man's character, integrity, and credibility.

No, McCabe has not been indicted yet...that is because his investigation is still on-going. What's the rush? Dems took 3 years to investigate the President. Just chill -
Be patient. McCabe will still see the inside of a jail cell...the real question is how many of his fellow Conspirators will he take down with him after cutting a deal.

You have proven you rush to embrace anything negative about the President and are willing to slander anyone who points to the crimes committed by Democrats and try to undermine anyone who provides against those Democrats. You just did so again.

Thanks for proving you are still an ultra-partisan Trump-hater.

The Mueller report says that Trump was not exonerated. Mueller pointed to instances of potential obstruction ...
You do realize, don't you, that a prosecutor's job is to PROVE 'GUILT' OR 'NOT', not to come up with 'POTENTIAL Guilt'?!

He walked away with ZERO indictments and ZERO convictions for collusion and Obstruction!

As far as the Mueller Report you are still in denial about, only 1% of the report remains redacted - the part MUELLER'S TEAM redacted, the part that is ILLEGAL to release (Grand Jury information).

The DC CIRCUIT COURT already ruled on a case on this issue. Constitutional Law Expert Turley appeared before Nadler and made it clear: Demanding the US AG to release Grand Jury info to break the law and then holding him in Contempt for refusing to break the law is INSANE.

Speaking of INSANE...

Mueller was the 'Golden Child', the last best hope for the Democrats to take down Trump ... and now he is a POS to snowflakes because he didn't do it.

Horowitz, the US IG, according to you, has a 'credibility' problem? Since when? Since he pointed out the FBI WENT rogue? Since he recommended former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe for indictment for leaking classified? Since he is about to drop the hammer on Rosenstein, Clapper, Brennan, and Comey for FISA Court abuses that kick-started their failed coup attempt?

I asked you if you would accept the US IG's Report if he did confirm FISA Court abuses did happen ... You gave me my answer ... by immediately falsely attempting to slander the man's character, integrity, and credibility.

No, McCabe has not been indicted yet...that is because his investigation is still on-going. What's the rush? Dems took 3 years to investigate the President. Just chill -
Be patient. McCabe will still see the inside of a jail cell...the real question is how many of his fellow Conspirators will he take down with him after cutting a deal.

You have proven you rush to embrace anything negative about the President and are willing to slander anyone who points to the crimes committed by Democrats and try to undermine anyone who provides against those Democrats. You just did so again.

And thanks for proving over and over again, what a bootlicking, ultra partisan hack you are, you fwuffy, widdle snowflake, Twinkle Toes.

Bad, bad, bad Democrats...bad, bad...

Like I said, I'm simply not going to debate generalities.

Hillary deleted shit and the doj/fbi covered it up. How can you not see that? That is what happens when you debate generalities.

Clinton had every right to delete her personal e-mails. There is no evidence she meant to do anything but that. It was her personal attorney who did the actual deletions not Clinton. There is no evidence of a FBI/DOJ conspiracy.
-mail
No she didn't, douchebag. They were under subpoena. Destroying subpoenaed evidence is obstruction of justice, which is a crime.

Her private e-mails are not subject to subpoena. There is no crime little boy.
Trump's taxes are subject to subpoena, but her emails aren't?

You're joking, right?
When were her private emails subpoenaed? Post a link the the subpoena
This coming from someone who thinks I'm unobjectivecin my hatred.

Let's see...

You distrust the media so my sources are flawed in logic.
You trust the media trump is a liar

I'm using right wing talking points but you don't even read nor look at my sources for 2 days so how would you know?

You allow "honor system" for Hillary but would never for Trump.

You ignore fact after fact out of convenience, but never for Trump.

You then to end the run of stupidity have the gall to tell me to reflect on my hatred for Hillary driving me to not be objective which ignores more than a dozen times I said NO ONE gets to pick and choose what to turn over. Then hey trump is a liar and your hate is just fine, even though it's media fed that you distrust.

When it suits you.

Only thing I found out is I have no idea who you are cause you are not the person I've had great discussions with before. After this I don't think it's possible again.

Reflect on that.

Speaking of INSANE...

And thanks for proving over and over again, what a bootlicking, ultra partisan hack you are, you fwuffy, widdle snowflake, Twinkle Toes.

But these 3 schmucks are good???
Bottom line, it is not uncommon for politicians from both sides of the aisle to be caught in hypocritical stances. The Trump presidency however has brought political hypocrisy to a whole new alarming level.Simply put, no self-respecting individual who took issue with President Clinton’s lying and obstruction of justice would ever fervently defend Trump, a far worse and serial offender, as Senators Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham and Chuck Grassley have. It is such sickening hypocrisy that turns a lot of young impressionable people away from politics–a sad state of affairs indeed.

Our agencies knew ,although republicans refused to admit, that Russia was hacking our election for the POS trumps benefit So they searched Should they have done nothing like the moron trump wanted???

It's not spying when the law and circumstances says it's not
Intentionally knowingly presenting opposition research authored by Russians, delivered by a Trump-hating foreign spy, and paid for by Hillary as legitimate Intel - illegal abuses of the FISA Court are NOT legal in any circumstance.

When they break their own rules set forth its spying Edward.

Dontvreally give a shit about the lefts ever changing whims anymore so they can break the law and simply rename a word to hide.

Dontvreally give a shit about the lefts ever changing whims anymore so they can break the law and simply rename a word to hide.
OH pardon moi ,,,Trump has no changing whims ?? No ,only weekly and 900 prosecutors say he'd be in jail if not for being president Do you really need to see him hauled away before you can see what an AH and defiler of our constitution he is?

Speaking of INSANE...

What did you prove it with. I see points on his side whether I agree or not.

I just see you saying shit wo proof.

this is where you would be wrong.

EXCLUSIVE: DOJ Prevented FBI From Pursuing Gross Negligence Charges Against Clinton

gross negligence would not require intent.
extreme carelessness does not.

so they made comey change the wording so they could give her a way out.

as for what i think - what makes you think she did? again - if i ask you to turn something over because we're investigating you - YOU DO NOT get to pick and choose what to turn over. i simply am at a loss for words how to explain this any more deeply.

you're under suspicion enough to be under invesgi...a matter - and you delete info they are specifically wanting to look at and call is "yoga" and you give her every allowance you can so that it's fine and she's to be believed.

i've not seen you ever extend that same benefit of doubt to anyone you don't like. instead you say the FBI can be trusted to do their jobs but she's ok NOT trusting the FBI with that information. that alone is a contradiction to me that simply nullifies any point as biased to me.
Simple question, did the FBI ask Clinton to turn over the personal emails she sent on her private server? Did they ask for every email sent on her private server? Or did they ask for the work related emails sent on her server?
Congress subpoenaed them, moron. Are you going to tell us that Hillary is free to ignore a Congressional subpoena?

They are not entitled to personal e-mails. The fact is that her attorney deleted the e-mails.

Could have avoided the whole thing by using government systems for government work. She left the door open.

Trump officials are using private e-mail for their work as well. You don't seem to have a problem with that.

Start a thread on it and I may comment. I see no need to prove anything in regards to wattaboutisms. The bottom line remains, my comment stands.

Speaking of INSANE...

What did you prove it with. I see points on his side whether I agree or not.

I just see you saying shit wo proof.
It has been proven the Dossier info was presented to the FISA Court as legitimate Intel. We have One's testimony - and other's - proving the abusers were briefed before they did so that Steele was biased and the Report was unreliable.

Badda-Bing, Baddda-Boom - undeniable evidence of FISA Court abuses...which is why Comey, Rosenstein, Clapper, Brennan, and Baker have formed a circular firing squad in which they ate pointing fingers at one another...

Here's a 'less-than-bold' prediction:

When Horowitz confirms the FISA Court Abuses, Democrats and snowflakes will reject it, just as they rejected the 2016 election results & the Mueller report.

OH pardon moi ,,,Trump has no changing whims ?? No ,only weekly and 900 prosecutors say he'd be in jail if not for being president Do you really need to see him hauled away before you can see what an AH and defiler of our constitution he is?
Show me where I said that.

Fuck this you making shit up and asking me to defend shit I never said.

Clinton had every right to delete her personal e-mails. There is no evidence she meant to do anything but that. It was her personal attorney who did the actual deletions not Clinton. There is no evidence of a FBI/DOJ conspiracy.
-mail
No she didn't, douchebag. They were under subpoena. Destroying subpoenaed evidence is obstruction of justice, which is a crime.

You're joking, right?

Let's see...

I'm using right wing talking points but you don't even read nor look at my sources for 2 days so how would you know?

You then to end the run of stupidity have the gall to tell me to reflect on my hatred for Hillary driving me to not be objective which ignores more than a dozen times I said NO ONE gets to pick and choose what to turn over. Then hey trump is a liar and your hate is just fine, even though it's media fed that you distrust.

When it suits you.

Only thing I found out is I have no idea who you are cause you are not the person I've had great discussions with before. After this I don't think it's possible again.

Reflect on that.
You gotta keeps these shorter, I can’t address a dozen points at a time but I’ll do so this time. Moving forward let’s keep these more brief and focused. I’ll start at the top. You are generally objective in your debate but in this subject you seem to be very close minded.

I’m also not challenging your sources. I saw conflicting timelines and then saw your source was a blog but the areas that were conflicting aren’t impactful to the arguments that I’ve been making so all concede to your source

Im not believing the media that Trump lies, I hear the lies on a daily basis... straight from the horses mouth.

The talking points that I’m challenging tell a narrative that the FBI subpoenaed Clinton’s emails and then she deleted 33k. That’s just not true but many people believe that happened. Her Benghazi emails were subpoenaed and she turned them over, months later she deleted personal emails, months after that the FBI requested a back up of her server so they could scan for classified information. She did that and they found classified intel and wrong doing.

Lastly, I don’t hate Trump, I just think he is a poor president. I don’t hate Clinton but I also didn’t vote for her. I think I’m giving this situation an objective analysis. I can tell it is hitting a nerve for you. Perhaps we should just leave it at that. I’m not out to make you upset but it appears that’s exactly what’s happening

You're joking, right?

Let's see...

When it suits you.

Reflect on that.
You gotta keeps these shorter, I can’t address a dozen points at a time but I’ll do so this time. Moving forward let’s keep these more brief and focused. I’ll start at the top. You are generally objective in your debate but in this subject you seem to be very close minded.

I’m also not challenging your sources. I saw conflicting timelines and then saw your source was a blog but the areas that were conflicting aren’t impactful to the arguments that I’ve been making so all concede to your source

Im not believing the media that Trump lies, I hear the lies on a daily basis... straight from the horses mouth.

The talking points that I’m challenging tell a narrative that the FBI subpoenaed Clinton’s emails and then she deleted 33k. That’s just not true but many people believe that happened. Her Benghazi emails were subpoenaed and she turned them over, months later she deleted personal emails, months after that the FBI requested a back up of her server so they could scan for classified information. She did that and they found classified intel and wrong doing.

Lastly, I don’t hate Trump, I just think he is a poor president. I don’t hate Clinton but I also didn’t vote for her. I think I’m giving this situation an objective analysis. I can tell it is hitting a nerve for you. Perhaps we should just leave it at that. I’m not out to make you upset but it appears that’s exactly what’s happening
It's not going to be an issue moving forward. You simply proved its a waste of time to show references and illustrate my points. You never once showed where your point came from, just bashed mine.

You know I don't play that game. I thought you didn't either.

I know better now.

Two scenarios on Trump-Russia investigators — and neither is comforting

already i can hear the pro-obama crowd coming in to say what a dumbass attkisson is - but show me another reporter out there who goes by facts and trails vs cheering one section on over another.

we'll see what comes out of this and i hope anyone who broke the law is brought to justice. don't really care about their reasons or feelz - the laws were not written to take those into account so nothing else should take that into consideration either.

great. you hate. now stop breaking the law to show off your hate.

there better damn well be some verifiable link to what started the russia narrative. if it was just politics in play, jail those who were involved.
the right wing is always right, in right wing fantasy.

the special counsel was appointed due to criminal law not foreign intelligence.

You're joking, right?

Let's see...

When it suits you.

Reflect on that.

It's not going to be an issue moving forward. You simply proved its a waste of time to show references and illustrate my points. You never once showed where your point came from, just bashed mine.

I know better now.
That’s not what I did. But I don’t have the energy to recount this discussion so believe it if you must. Feels like your avoiding acknowledging the fact that she deleted the emails before the FBI asked for her server. I’ve brought it up several times and you keep responding with sour apples.

You're joking, right?

Let's see...

When it suits you.

Reflect on that.

I know better now.
That’s not what I did. But I don’t have the energy to recount this discussion so believe it if you must. Feels like your avoiding acknowledging the fact that she deleted the emails before the FBI asked for her server. I’ve brought it up several times and you keep responding with sour apples.
You are avoiding the fact she was asked for her all mail and 6 week later her IT guy is asking how to change header info.

If trump were accused of mixing his private business with government and he did it all from one set of books, you are saying it's OK if trump burns info he deems not relevant and turns over all that he feels should be turned over.

Id would say he's hiding shit n broke the day. You sit there and cry "right wing hysteria" and NEVER actulaay provide a lick of info, just call mine flawed logic.

Like I said, I won't ever make that mistake again.

Let's see...

When it suits you.

Reflect on that.

I know better now.
You are avoiding the fact she was asked for her all mail and 6 week later her IT guy is asking how to change header info.

If trump were accused of mixing his private business with government and he did it all from one set of books, you are saying it's OK if trump burns info he deems not relevant and turns over all that he feels should be turned over.

Id would say he's hiding shit n broke the day. You sit there and cry "right wing hysteria" and NEVER actulaay provide a lick of info, just call mine flawed logic.

Like I said, I won't ever make that mistake again.
See that’s where you are off. She was not asked for all her mail by the Benghazi committee, the subpoena was posted on this thread, very specific messages were asked to be turned over to congress that had to do with Benghazi and Libya.

It wasn’t until about year later that the FBI asked for a clone of her server so they can see if any classified information was on it. We on the same page here?

Forum List

Back