Two scenarios on Trump-Russia investigators — and neither is comforting

I’m fine with your timeline. I saw in a post that bripat posted that the emails were deleted in March, if you found one that says December then fine. My point all along has been that only work related emails were subpoenaed. Not every email from all her accounts
And you trust her to be honest which requires ignoring her IT guy n bleach it completely.
I trust her lawyers instincts for self preservation and the FBIs ability to root out lies and cover ups should they exist. Like I said. Emails have copies. If she deleted or edits ones on her server there is evidence in the world that can be found.
The FBI was doing the coverup. Quite pretending we are discussing an honest credible law enforcement agency.
Yes I’m familiar with the conspiracy theory and once Barr turns up nothing you can let me know how that crow tastes.

Unless of course you think Barr is in on it like Mueller was
According to the leftwing theory of justice, they are guilty until they are "exonerated."
Apparently you’re going with the guilty after exonerated approach. Nice.

Her server was turned over August 12, 2015 to the FBI by Attny Kendell... In July of 2015 the IG made a Security Referral to the FBI, which was required by law, if classified information is found in emails being released to the public via FOIA's or something like that, so the FBI requested her server to secure any classified information. The FBI made arrangements to get it and picked it up in August, is what I just read.
Ok so the deletions happened in March 2015 after the Benghazi hearings and the fbi request for the server happened in the summer 2015-2016. Thanks for digging that up. iceberg is this how you understand it?
They were asking for info in June 2014. July that year IT guy asking how to hide or change who is sending what
By December mails were deleted
Let’s be clear. In July of 2014 Clinton was subpoenaed by Congress for emails related Libya and Benghazi. Sub-sequentially Obama signed in a law requiring government officials to turn over copies of all work related emails. It wasn’t until after Clinton deleted her personal emails that the FBI asked for a backup of her server in the summer of 2015. Are we in agreement?
And that's how they found out about her server.

They asked for more

Suddenly shit gets deleted.
Shit was deleted before the FBI asked for her server, right?
I already gave links, timelines, and sources.

Not doing it again.

And you trust her to be honest which requires ignoring her IT guy n bleach it completely.
I trust her lawyers instincts for self preservation and the FBIs ability to root out lies and cover ups should they exist. Like I said. Emails have copies. If she deleted or edits ones on her server there is evidence in the world that can be found.
The FBI was doing the coverup. Quite pretending we are discussing an honest credible law enforcement agency.
Yes I’m familiar with the conspiracy theory and once Barr turns up nothing you can let me know how that crow tastes.

According to the leftwing theory of justice, they are guilty until they are "exonerated."
Cough trump / Russia cough

That's the Dim approach. Haven't you been watching the news?

Yes.... well, there was going to be, but I believe her attorney Kendell negotiated a turn over of the server....

I am not certain exactly when that happened so I will go an do a google on it.... it was definitely later.
Her server was turned over August 12, 2015 to the FBI by Attny Kendell... In July of 2015 the IG made a Security Referral to the FBI, which was required by law, if classified information is found in emails being released to the public via FOIA's or something like that, so the FBI requested her server to secure any classified information. The FBI made arrangements to get it and picked it up in August, is what I just read.
Ok so the deletions happened in March 2015 after the Benghazi hearings and the fbi request for the server happened in the summer 2015-2016. Thanks for digging that up. iceberg is this how you understand it?
They were asking for info in June 2014. July that year IT guy asking how to hide or change who is sending what
Let’s be clear. In July of 2014 Clinton was subpoenaed by Congress for emails related Libya and Benghazi. Sub-sequentially Obama signed in a law requiring government officials to turn over copies of all work related emails. It wasn’t until after Clinton deleted her personal emails that the FBI asked for a backup of her server in the summer of 2015. Are we in agreement?
Not to confuse the matter, but I think that in 2014 it was the State Department that was subpoenaed for Clinton emails, and not Clinton personally, right? I guess I will have to google again....?

But you are spot on, the FBI requested her server long after the congressional subpoena for her Benghazi emails...and long after her PRIVATE emails were deleted and bleachbit, it came about because the IG was doing an audit on the State Department's release of her emails on FOIA's and 8 email chains were found to be top level classified by the IG.... so per the IG the FBI needed to retrieve her server and any copies that Kendell may have had...

8 separate investigations on Benghazi NETTED ZERO for the Republican Congress critters....

The 30000 private emails
And how in the love of god know what the fuck she deleted?

They asked for more

Not doing it again.
I’m not asking you to repost all that stuff. The timelines you gave ended at 2014 and the Benghazi investigation. I’m saying that the FBI request for her server happened after that investigation and after she had her personal emails deleted. You can give a simple yes/no if you agree with what I just said

Cough trump / Russia cough
Yup, Dems are doing exactly that as well. Not very respectable is it?

They asked for more

Not doing it again.
I’m not asking you to repost all that stuff. The timelines you gave ended at 2014 and the Benghazi investigation. I’m saying that the FBI request for her server happened after that investigation and after she had her personal emails deleted. You can give a simple yes/no if you agree with what I just said
The link is there for all years. Color coded who what when and personal email request.

NO I'm not oing it again. better?

That's the Dim approach. Haven't you been watching the news?
yup, that’s exactly what they are doing to Trump with the Russia thing and exactly what you’re doing to Clinton with the email thing. Maybe you have more in common with the Dems than you think

They asked for more

Not doing it again.
The link is there for all years. Color coded who what when and personal email request.

So is that a No you don’t think the FBI asked for the server back up after she deleted the emails? You’re gonna go with that?

They asked for more

Not doing it again.

So is that a No you don’t think the FBI asked for the server back up after she deleted the emails? You’re gonna go with that?
No I'm not going to post it again.

Besides how the hell would they get a backup if she's busy beating the shit out of her hard drives? You think said backup would exist in a world they worked so hard to delete the data from?

Sell me a bridge next.

Not doing it again.

Besides how the hell would they get a backup if she's busy beating the shit out of her hard drives? You think said backup would exist in a world they worked so hard to delete the data from?

Sell me a bridge next.
Ice, not asking you to post anything. Just say “yes thats right” or “no your wrong” why are you avoiding a direct answer? It’s not like you.

We are talking about emails. If she sent an email to somebody then that person has an email from [email protected] in their box. The state department can cross reference that database with what they collected from Clinton. It’s not very hard.

Not doing it again.

Sell me a bridge next.
Ice, not asking you to post anything. Just say “yes thats right” or “no your wrong” why are you avoiding a direct answer? It’s not like you.

We are talking about emails. If she sent an email to somebody then that person has an email from [email protected] in their box. The state department can cross reference that database with what they collected from Clinton. It’s not very hard.
Maybe cause I spent 2 days going into detail on every point I was trying to make and find out today you weren't reading them and thought I was using briets time-line.

Lost the purpose of trying for awhile.

Not to confuse the matter, but I think that in 2014 it was the State Department that was subpoenaed for Clinton emails, and not Clinton personally, right? I guess I will have to google again....?

But you are spot on, the FBI requested her server long after the congressional subpoena for her Benghazi emails...and long after her PRIVATE emails were deleted and bleachbit, it came about because the IG was doing an audit on the State Department's release of her emails on FOIA's and 8 email chains were found to be top level classified by the IG.... so per the IG the FBI needed to retrieve her server and any copies that Kendell may have had...

8 separate investigations on Benghazi NETTED ZERO for the Republican Congress critters....

The 30000 private emails
Well, the honor system I would suspect, as it would be for any executive that used personal email on their government email account.... they turn over their gvt emails and delete the ones that are personal, before they are sent to be Archived.

And just like Jarrod Kushner and Ivanka Trump, who were using their personal email site for government work.... they both claim that they forwarded their gvt emails to the gvt and kept their private emails private.... no one subpoenaed their private emails to check and make certain any gvt emails were missed.

Also, the Republicans in Congress had the State department pull out any and all govt emails that Hillary sent or received or was carbon copied on, to and from her upper level staff and even the white house, to see if they had all of her gvt emails. There was a thread on this just a short while ago.... I can see if I can find it, if you would like me to....?

So, this is how they made certain none were missing, and certain they got them all.

So sorry for you and the other conspirators... there was no smoking gun of criminal activity on Benghazi... which is what the Congressional Investigators were looking for in their 8 Investigations and why the last investigation subpoenaed her Benghazi and Libya emails...

The 30000 private emails
Well, the honor system I would suspect, as it would be for any executive that used personal email on their government email account.... they turn over their gvt emails and delete the ones that are personal, before they are sent to be Archived.

And just like Jarrod Kushner and Ivanka Trump, who were using their personal email site for government work.... they both claim that they forwarded their gvt emails to the gvt and kept their private emails private.... no one subpoenaed their private emails to check and make certain any gvt emails were missed.

Also, the Republicans in Congress had the State department pull out any and all govt emails that Hillary sent or received or was carbon copied on, to and from her upper level staff and even the white house, to see if they had all of her gvt emails. There was a thread on this just a short while ago.... I can see if I can find it, if you would like me to....?

So, this is how they made certain none were missing, and certain they got them all.

So sorry for you and the other conspirators... there was no smoking gun of criminal activity on Benghazi... which is what the Congressional Investigators were looking for in their 8 Investigations and why the last investigation subpoenaed her Benghazi and Libya emails...
Great. Trump can now use the honor system and you'll trust him.

Fyi that's as far as i read.

Sell me a bridge next.

Maybe cause I spent 2 days going into detail on every point I was trying to make and find out today you weren't reading them and thought I was using briets time-line.

Lost the purpose of trying for awhile.
I read your posts but didn’t click your links. I’m sorry if that offended you. When you referred to your links I went back and read them. I think the 5 back and fourths to get a yes or no answer is trying much more than just being direct. You obviously don’t want to admit that the emails were deleted before the request for the server by the FBI was made. That’s fine. I won’t press it any further

The 30000 private emails

You should read the rest, she makes valid points. Why are you so testy and close minded about this subject? You seem to really hate Clinton. Reminds me of how the anti-trumpers act towards trump. It’s out of character for you.

The 30000 private emails

You should read the rest, she makes valid points. Why are you so testy and close minded about this subject? You seem to really hate Clinton. Reminds me of how the anti-trumpers act towards trump. It’s out of character for you.
Because she does the same shit every time. Honor system?

She'd not give it to trump but expects it to be fine for who she approves of.

Nothing good will come out of a conversation under those premises.

And I said I was done talking about it for now, several posts ago, and you take my non answers the way you wish.

OK.

The problem is that if Trump said 2+2=4, the left will argue that he said 2+2=5 even if there's video evidence, 1,000,000,000 witnesses and God himself came to earth and said Trump said 2+2=4.

Then on the other side, if Trump said 2+2=5, the right will fight tooth and nail anyone who says he said it. They will claim that he said 2+2=4 even though there's video evidence, 1,000,000,000 witnesses and God himself came to eart to say he said otherwise.

We are not going to get away from these hyper partisan politics without a fight. If there is a fight, no one will win except for whatever country takes the US over.

The 30000 private emails

Because she does the same shit every time. Honor system?

She'd not give it to trump but expects it to be fine for who she approves of.

Nothing good will come out of a conversation under those premises.

And I said I was done talking about it for now, several posts ago, and you take my non answers the way you wish.

OK.
Sure no prob I’ll drop it. I think you should reflect a little bit at the way you feel about Clinton due to your mistrust in her and maybe understand how the anti trumpers feel about him. There is a fine line between healthy skepticism and unobjective hatred

Forum List

Back