Two top VP Trump contenders bow out

Corker was auditioning for a Sec. of State cabinet position, and Ernst was and is not really, really wanted.

MSM has a ring in the OP's nose as to who is really being considered for VP.

fuck corker. He is the exact thing trump has been talking shit about this whole time.

Rumor is it will be his daughter....the one he is hot for.

I still have this feeling, in my heart, that

an American General can fit the bill of Trump's VP

Gen. Flynn.

Sir

I like you.:up:

Like I said....and this is a personal opinion...I don't know if right or not

"The outspoken and brash Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn — who was forced out of his post by the Obama administration in 2014 after pointing out the rising global jihadist threat — has already briefed the Republican presidential candidate on several occasions and is in close touch with high levels of Trump’s staff."

Will you be next VP? yes? no?

Bless you Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn !!!! :thup:

http://nypost.com/2016/07/05/this-brash-lieutenant-general-is-on-trumps-short-list-for-vp/

I'm hearing rumors it's going to be Chris Christie. That seems a little odd to me because Christie barely was able to stay on the main card in the debates and he is New Jersey, right next to New York... so nothing electoral to speak of there. Plus, he is a little bit of a hot head like Trump. Might be too much "macho" for one ticket.

Carson's not ready for prime time... Sessions maybe? But the South is solid Trump country, so he really doesn't bring anything to the ticket. My "friend in the know" still maintains it's going to be Scott Brown and it was a done deal long ago.

I personally think Ted Cruz would be the smartest pick he could make. Cruz has the experience to preside over the Senate and be "next in line" and would of course, bring aboard the Cruz supporters who are lukewarm toward Trump at this time. Some people say there is too much "bad blood" between them... Trump basically accused Cruz's dad of being involved in the assassination of JFK... but then, he also likened Carson to a child molester... so..... ???

If anyone can smooth over the differences and work things out, it's Trump. I guess we'll know soon enough but Lewendowski says it will be someone everybody knows.

I think a General would be a more appropriate VP for Mr Trump.

An American General!:up:

Donnie's policies consist of build the wall, block muslims, kill ISIS, and tariffs. And he yells them, between stints of telling us how rich and lovable he is.

Forum List

Back