Two weeks in and he's on vacation and playing golf.....

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
Wow, the pussy grabber is such a pussy. Two weeks on the job and he has to take off for vacation and play golf. I wonder how long Obama was in office before he went on vacation?

I also didn't know that Trump was so fat.

BN-SA542_2WN5T_A_20170209052533.jpg

• Banned
Oh, he's at the WINTER White House. So this spring it will be the SPRING White House and then the SUMMER White House and on and on.

Another butthurt Leftard thread

He will be with a foreign head of state whose country is of vital interest to the USA. It's called diplomacy!!!!!

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-10_14-1-18.png
    upload_2017-2-10_14-1-18.png
    90.5 KB · Views: 70
Wow, the pussy grabber is such a pussy. Two weeks on the job and he has to take off for vacation and play golf. I wonder how long Obama was in office before he went on vacation?

Your Trump hatred is delicious, keep it coming. Trump will be relaxing this weekend, you will be busy posting Trump hate threads. :laugh:

Though I don't know if he ever really relaxes. Doesn't seem to be in his blood.

Your Trump hatred is delicious, keep it coming. Trump will be relaxing this weekend, you will be busy posting Trump hate threads. :laugh:

Obama NEVER even spoke to Congress! Playing golf was his main job even right after the death of U.S. troops!!

There was video of Trump speaking to Pelosi, Schumer, Ryan, Sessions, Pence, etc. just a few days after he was sworn in!!

Trump has ALREADY met with Congress more in 2 weeks than Obama did in 8 YEARS!!

Another butthurt Leftard thread

He will be with a foreign head of state whose country is of vital interest to the USA. It's called diplomacy!!!!!

I swear you Trumpers must have hemorrhoids, always talking about butt hurt. Obsessed with the butt pain.

Obama NEVER even spoke to Congress! Playing golf was his main job even right after the death of U.S. troops!!

There was video of Trump speaking to Pelosi, Schumer, Ryan, Sessions, Pence, etc. just a few days after he was sworn in!!

No because Obama had to deal with the mess that Bush left him. He played more in his last 2 years, since the republican congress did nothing.

No because Obama had to deal with the mess that Bush left him. He played more in his last 2 years, since the republican congress did nothing.

Obama did NOTHING! He even had to BRIBE Democratic senators just to pass his signature legislation, Obamacare. He never got a SINGLE GOP vote!! Even on a liberal PBS Frontline special on the election they said Obama did NOT know how to deal & talk to Congress like Bill Clinton & LBJ did!!

He's with the PM of Japan. This is #fakenews

You pathetic snowflakes are going to be a laugh a minute for the next 8 years. They're working on the broad strokes for a new trade agreement.

1) it's three weeks today
2) he is playing golf with an ally. One would think we should encourage him bonding with allies rather than pissing them off.
3) I would think you'd prefer him playing golf to implementing new policy anyway.

Last edited:
Somebody change 2020's diaper.

naw, let him sit in his own poop.

Trump is discussing a deal with Abe reported to be in the works which would create 700,000 American jobs.

If this is his version of vacation, he can keep right the hell on doing it.

Oh, he's at the WINTER White House. So this spring it will be the SPRING White House and then the SUMMER White House and on and on.

Unlike, petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama, this is President Donald Trump's OWN HOUSE. So it really is the Southern White House and will not cost tens of millions of dollars when he visits his own home. When did Obama visit his own mansion in Chicago? The one he bought with the help of felon Tony Rezko. Do you even know who is Tony Rezko?

OMG, post 10 and they are already back to BOOOOOSHHHH, hahahahahahaha. Broken records, geezus. I am laughing so hard at their nonsense, it is like a comedy skit!

Why couldn't Obama get the economy right! BOOOOOOSSSSSHHHHHHH!

Who sunk the Lusitania? BOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHH!

Why did Hillary lose? BOOOOOOSSSSHHHHHHH!

I think these SNOWFLAKES should go shave their VJJs and get all that bush stuff out of their minds, what you guys think:coffee:

No it's not.

It's called frightening and potentially disastrous.

Hey, Telstar, WELCOME from the tiny Pensacola far left Progressive forum! Glad to see you here spewing your lies. Any far left Progressive who wants a safe, safe Progressive site to get warm pats on the back, always, just visit Pensacola Discussion Forum Any Conservatives are denigrated and soon banned.

Why are you so vehemently opposed to better trade and cooperation with our ally, Japan?

Forum List

Back