Two Yale Classmates: "Brett was a Sloppy Drunk"

Kavanaugh is unfit to serve in any legal capacity.
The fact is that Judge Kavanaugh HAS been serving in very high level legal capacities for a long time very well and nothing an immature message twit writes can change that. In addition this is just about the most idiotic thread I have ever seen on the boards and just because it is late doesn't mean that the public cannot see a baseless hate campaign when it appears on the usmb at night. The author of this thead is a low life hater that promotes shallow thinking. College students drink beer...So what? Get a life abu afak. You are making a big deal out of nothing. It is sad that you are obsessed with beer drinking.

`
I think it's important to note the second woman mentioned (Lynne Brookes) is a Republican who was Supporting Kavanagh for the SC... until she saw him Lying about his Drinking.
`

The fact is that Judge Kavanaugh HAS been serving in very high level legal capacities for a long time very well and nothing an immature message twit writes can change that. In addition this is just about the most idiotic thread I have ever seen on the boards and just because it is late doesn't mean that the public cannot see a baseless hate campaign when it appears on the usmb at night. The author of this thead is a low life hater that promotes shallow thinking. College students drink beer...So what? Get a life abu afak. You are making a big deal out of nothing. It is sad that you are obsessed with beer drinking.
`
You are welcome to your opinion. I can see where coming to here is a form of catharsis for you...a way to blow off all your animus, which is a good thing. While discussing anything with you is a waste of time, I do delight in seeing people expounding themselves in non-destructive ways.

Dear Windparadox: Please ease up on your your antics because already several people on the usmb have caught on to your arrogant dribble baby talk. You are presenting yourself as a pedantic neurotic in my opinion and another member has observed you to be a narcissist. Why is this happening to you? You seem to look youngish and maybe self awareness is not your strength. You are giving others a bad impression of yourself because you ramble in an incoherent way with a whole lot of fancy sounding words. Here is a new word for you: PEDANT- because that is what you are. Perhaps a paradox too although you picked this arrogant name to sound better than other people. Give it a rest, chill and start to make some sense on the boards please. You may find out that you are capable of being a nice person after all.

Last edited:
`
I think it's important to note the second woman mentioned (Lynne Brookes) is a Republican who was Supporting Kavanagh for the SC... until she saw him Lying about his Drinking.
`
When did she claim she supported Kavanaugh? I haven't seen any such thing.

So now heavy drinking on high school and college is a show stopper for the Supreme Court? Who will be eligible if that rule applies? The first thing republicans are going to do with a Democrat nominee is dig up anyone who knew the nominee in college and quiz them about their drinking.

Dear Windparadox: Do not continue your antics because already several people on the usmb have caught on to your arrogant dribble baby talk. You are presenting yourself as a pedantic neurotic in my opinion and another member has observed you to be a narcissist. Why is this happening to you? You seem to look youngish and maybe self awareness is not your strength. You are giving others a bad impression of yourself because you ramble in an incoherent way with a whole lot of fancy sounding words. Here is a new word for you: PEDANT- because that is what you are. Perhaps a paradox too although you picked this arrogant name to sound better than other people. Give it a rest, chill and start to make some sense on the boards please. You may find out that you are capable of being a nice person after all.
`
A - person claims to represent all of usmb

B - person makes itself appear as an expert online psychologist (actually a lot of people do that)

C - person obviously does not like anyone using words with more than 4 letters and two syllables. I enjoy the English language and it's wide spectrum of words. Why not use them?

D - person is always angry, or at least that's the way it appears to me.

E - Lastly, person takes this forum way too seriously. It's supposed to be a place of entertainment and blowing off steam. If one is so temperamental that all it takes is using words the person does not like, whereby they must directly launch into personal attacks, methinks it's time for them to take a break.
`
`

Like I said you are a pedant. GOT it: A person (like you) needs to reread my statement because you failed to understand the context of what I was saying and then offered up more rambling arrogant mumblings. Windparadox you are one of the most arrogant and also one of the most scatterbrained posters I have ever seen on usmb. You make assumptions about others as if you are a psychologist. Are you Dr.Ford? you behave in the same self destructive crazy manner that she does.

Like I said you are a pedant. GOT it: A person (like you) needs to reread my statement because you failed to understand the context of what I was saying and then offered up more rambling arrogant mumblings. Windparadox you are one of the most arrogant and also one of the most scatterbrained posters I have ever seen on usmb. You make assumptions about others as if you are a psychologist. Are you Dr.Ford? you behave in the same self destructive crazy manner that she does.
She's also one of the most ineffective posters in the forum. I normally just ignore her.

C - person obviously does not like anyone using words with more than 4 letters and two syllables. I enjoy the English language and it's wide spectrum of words. Why not use them?
Use words with respect not in the confused and pedantic way you use words Paradox!

Kavanagh was the most Combative, Most Non-Responsive, Most Partisan, and Least Truthful Witness I have Ever seen before any Congressional committee.
Now, for the first time, I think he's going down.

But Maybe he can be CEO of BUDWEISER.

Brett Kavanaugh: Former Yale classmates speak out after ‘choir boy’ Fox News interview

Former classmates of Brett Kavanagh call him a ‘sloppy, stumbling drunk’ after ‘choir boy’ interview

“Brett was a sloppy drunk, and I know because I drank with him. I watched him drink more than a lot of people. He'd end up slurring his words, stumbling,” said Ms Swisher, a Democrat and chief of the gynecologic oncology division at the University of Washington School of Medicine.

“There's no medical way I can say that he was blacked out. ... But it's not credible for him to say that he has had no memory lapses in the nights that he drank to excess.”

Lynne Brookes, who like Ms Swisher was a college roommate of one of the two women now accusing Mr Kavanaugh of misconduct, said the nominee's comments on Fox did not match the classmate she remembered.

“He's trying to paint himself as some kind of choir boy,” said Ms Brookes, a Republican and former pharmaceutical executive who recalled an encounter with a drunken Mr Kavanaugh at a fraternity event.

“You can't lie your way onto the Supreme Court, and with that statement out, he's gone too far. It's about the integrity of that institution.”
He got drunk?

In college!?!?!?

My god!

That's never ever fucking happened ever never before!!!!!

you proved you're pathetic for damning a man for maybe doing something as a minor, but now you got him b/c he got drunk in college

if you would just take a look at yourselves.

Brett Kavanaugh: Former Yale classmates speak out after 'choir boy ...
https://www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Americas2 days ago - Lynne Brookes, who like Ms Swisher was a college roommate of .... Law School classmates who had endorsed Mr Kavanaugh called for an ...

Lynne Brookes, Another Kavanaugh Classmate, Comes Forward ...
https://hillreporter.com/lynne-brookes-another-kavanaugh-classmate-comes-forward-a...22 hours ago - Last night, yet another classmate of Kavanaugh from Yale University, Lynne Brookes, came forward and called into CNN's Cuomo Prime Time ...

Kavanaugh Classmate 'Disappointed' At His 'Blatant Lying' | Crooks ...
https://crooksandliars.com/2018/09/yale-classmate-tells-cnn-kavanaugh-lied1 day ago - These confirmation hearings for Brett Kavanaugh aren't a criminal trial. ... "He was stumbling drunk in a ridiculous costume saying really dumb things," she said, "And I can almost guarantee that there's no way that he remembers that night." ... and quite frankly the blatant lying," she ...

Kavanaugh's College Classmates Out Him as 'Sloppy Drunk' - NYMag

nymag.com/daily/.../kavanaughs-college-classmates-out-him-as-sloppy-drunk.html3 days ago - Brett Kavanaugh's college classmates remember him as a “sloppy ... has stuck withLynne Brookes, a former roommate of Deborah Ramirez's.

Kavanaugh's 'choir boy' image on Fox interview Rankles former Yale ...
https://www.dailyherald.com/.../kavanaughs-choir-boy-image-on-fox-interview-rankles-...3 days ago - Lynne Brookes, who like Swisher was a college roommate of one of the ... three Yale Law School classmates who had endorsed Kavanaugh ...

At Times, Kavanaugh's Defense Misleads or Veers Off Point - The New ...
At Times, Kavanaugh’s Defense Misleads or Veers Off Point7 hours ago - ... Lynne Brookes, an undergraduate classmate of Judge Kavanaugh's at Yale ... Like Judge Kavanaugh, Ms. Brookes, a Republican, was an athlete who .... and the abortion rights groups that support them — by calling Roe v.

Kavanagh was the most Combative, Most Non-Responsive, Most Partisan, and Least Truthful Witness I have Ever seen before any Congressional committee.
Now, for the first time, I think he's going down.

But Maybe he can be CEO of BUDWEISER.

Brett Kavanaugh: Former Yale classmates speak out after ‘choir boy’ Fox News interview

Former classmates of Brett Kavanagh call him a ‘sloppy, stumbling drunk’ after ‘choir boy’ interview

“Brett was a sloppy drunk, and I know because I drank with him. I watched him drink more than a lot of people. He'd end up slurring his words, stumbling,” said Ms Swisher, a Democrat and chief of the gynecologic oncology division at the University of Washington School of Medicine.

“There's no medical way I can say that he was blacked out. ... But it's not credible for him to say that he has had no memory lapses in the nights that he drank to excess.”

Lynne Brookes, who like Ms Swisher was a college roommate of one of the two women now accusing Mr Kavanaugh of misconduct, said the nominee's comments on Fox did not match the classmate she remembered.

“He's trying to paint himself as some kind of choir boy,” said Ms Brookes, a Republican and former pharmaceutical executive who recalled an encounter with a drunken Mr Kavanaugh at a fraternity event.

“You can't lie your way onto the Supreme Court, and with that statement out, he's gone too far. It's about the integrity of that institution.”
He got drunk?

In college!?!?!?

My god!

That's never ever fucking happened ever never before!!!!!

you proved you're pathetic for damning a man for maybe doing something as a minor, but now you got him b/c he got drunk in college

if you would just take a look at yourselves.
OMG! It's sexual assault by a 4-year-old! He'll never get on the Supreme Court after that!

h170C09A9

Brett Kavanaugh: Former Yale classmates speak out after 'choir boy ...
https://www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Americas2 days ago - Lynne Brookes, who like Ms Swisher was a college roommate of .... Law School classmates who had endorsed Mr Kavanaugh called for an ...

Lynne Brookes, Another Kavanaugh Classmate, Comes Forward ...
https://hillreporter.com/lynne-brookes-another-kavanaugh-classmate-comes-forward-a...22 hours ago - Last night, yet another classmate of Kavanaugh from Yale University, Lynne Brookes, came forward and called into CNN's Cuomo Prime Time ...

Kavanaugh Classmate 'Disappointed' At His 'Blatant Lying' | Crooks ...
https://crooksandliars.com/2018/09/yale-classmate-tells-cnn-kavanaugh-lied1 day ago - These confirmation hearings for Brett Kavanaugh aren't a criminal trial. ... "He was stumbling drunk in a ridiculous costume saying really dumb things," she said, "And I can almost guarantee that there's no way that he remembers that night." ... and quite frankly the blatant lying," she ...

Kavanaugh's College Classmates Out Him as 'Sloppy Drunk' - NYMag

nymag.com/daily/.../kavanaughs-college-classmates-out-him-as-sloppy-drunk.html3 days ago - Brett Kavanaugh's college classmates remember him as a “sloppy ... has stuck withLynne Brookes, a former roommate of Deborah Ramirez's.

Kavanaugh's 'choir boy' image on Fox interview Rankles former Yale ...
https://www.dailyherald.com/.../kavanaughs-choir-boy-image-on-fox-interview-rankles-...3 days ago - Lynne Brookes, who like Swisher was a college roommate of one of the ... three Yale Law School classmates who had endorsed Kavanaugh ...

At Times, Kavanaugh's Defense Misleads or Veers Off Point - The New ...
At Times, Kavanaugh’s Defense Misleads or Veers Off Point7 hours ago - ... Lynne Brookes, an undergraduate classmate of Judge Kavanaugh's at Yale ... Like Judge Kavanaugh, Ms. Brookes, a Republican, was an athlete who .... and the abortion rights groups that support them — by calling Roe v.
So what was the lie? You keep evading an answer to that question.

Joan Rivers got too many facelifts over the years. Modern day Democrat extremists would put their sharia machine to work on her too. Too much beer! ha ha ha! NO drunk driving arrests have come up nor any drunk in public arrests after 6 going on 7 FBI investigations. And nothing will turn up this week either!

Joan Rivers got too many facelifts over the years. Modern day Democrat extremists would put their sharia machine to work on her too. Too much beer! ha ha ha! NO drunk driving arrests have come up nor any drunk in public arrests after 6 going on 7 FBI investigations. And nothing will turn up this week either!
A DUI is the sure sign of a heavy drinker. Everyone I've ever known who received a DUI was a chronic alcoholic.

Forum List

Back