🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Typical Burger Flipper Excuse For $15.00hr.,"Ize Done Care Bout Dem Tin Dolla Cheezeburgazz!"

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:afro: :cranky: :smoke: :stupid: Have we all seen the latest "Reporter VS Fast Food Employee" interviews? You have to laff, right? The reporter throws all of the negative facts/destruction that will happen if everyone at McDonalds gets $15.00hr, and all they will say is something like,,,you no, I really dont care if we have to raise the cost of our burgers and lay off half of the staff, I am a single parent, got 4 kids to support, and dammit,,screw the middle class! Eye Dazeerve my F$#@!*&king Fifteen Dolla an Hour! M-----tha F----Ka!
:smartass: :dunno: :alirulz:

iz like dis brotha, u see, if Kernal Sanders becomes President, den i wont eva have to worry about my job, my wages, my car, my rent, all of my loans, dats cause kernal sanders will make sure weeze all get fifteen dolla an hour m------tha F------ka!

Probably more expensive fast food would benefit the nation's health

like with cigarette taxes...

The middle class eats at McDonalds? Never heard about that.
Only because Chipotle's will kill you eating there...'s
next thing to happen, the employees of the Chinese Buffet chains will demand $5.25 hr.
Most of them work for free, since it is a family owned and operated rest.?
When they first started the barfett's in the early 1980's, it cost $2.35 for the meal..A blue plate special diner cost $2.50...I made ten bucks an hour, so I felt like a rich man..

The middle class eats at McDonalds? Never heard about that.
Only because Chipotle's will kill you eating there...'s
next thing to happen, the employees of the Chinese Buffet chains will demand $5.25 hr.
Most of them work for free, since it is a family owned and operated rest.?
When they first started the barfett's in the early 1980's, it cost $2.35 for the meal..A blue plate special diner cost $2.50...I made ten bucks an hour, so I felt like a rich man..
the thing about the chinese buffets is that they dont throw away anything,,unless it really smells bad,

Forum List

Back