🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Typical Burger Flipper Excuse For $15.00hr.,"Ize Done Care Bout Dem Tin Dolla Cheezeburgazz!"

The middle class eats at McDonalds? Never heard about that.
Only because Chipotle's will kill you eating there...'s
next thing to happen, the employees of the Chinese Buffet chains will demand $5.25 hr.
Most of them work for free, since it is a family owned and operated rest.?
When they first started the barfett's in the early 1980's, it cost $2.35 for the meal..A blue plate special diner cost $2.50...I made ten bucks an hour, so I felt like a rich man..
the thing about the chinese buffets is that they dont throw away anything,,unless it really smells bad,
Every gram that's not bought on Monday goes into Tuesday's buffet then Wednesdays/Thursdays. "I saw that exact same long black hair in the sweet and sour chicken balls last week"!

:afro: :cranky: :smoke: :stupid: Have we all seen the latest "Reporter VS Fast Food Employee" interviews? You have to laff, right? The reporter throws all of the negative facts/destruction that will happen if everyone at McDonalds gets $15.00hr, and all they will say is something like,,,you no, I really dont care if we have to raise the cost of our burgers and lay off half of the staff, I am a single parent, got 4 kids to support, and dammit,,screw the middle class! Eye Dazeerve my F$#@!*&king Fifteen Dolla an Hour! M-----tha F----Ka!
:smartass: :dunno: :alirulz:
The real minimum wage is $0.
image.jpeg

:afro: :cranky: :smoke: :stupid: Have we all seen the latest "Reporter VS Fast Food Employee" interviews? You have to laff, right? The reporter throws all of the negative facts/destruction that will happen if everyone at McDonalds gets $15.00hr, and all they will say is something like,,,you no, I really dont care if we have to raise the cost of our burgers and lay off half of the staff, I am a single parent, got 4 kids to support, and dammit,,screw the middle class! Eye Dazeerve my F$#@!*&king Fifteen Dolla an Hour! M-----tha F----Ka!
View attachment 71401
But capital cost and maintenance budgets make the average hourly cost of the bot, $15 dollars an hour

View attachment 71401
But capital cost and maintenance budgets make the average hourly cost of the bot, $15 dollars an hour
No insurance, taxes, sick days, stealing, groping customers, spitting in food.....

View attachment 71401
does this mean that because of the 15.00hr, my whoppers will be closer to 87% Worm or 55% Cat Breast?

I don't eat lunch anymore, so it's not a problem....I lied, occasionally we have a business lunch at a Mexican rest....
i cant believe its about 6/7.00 for a regular burger meal at five guys,,,,,christ, i can get 2 hours with a call girl for that
I stopped at Red Robins with my kid, $30 dollars for two burgers, fries and soda................And they wonder why I stole their seasoning shaker....Hookers down the street from the Capital in OKC were 20 bucks.. I enjoyed that more........

Did you bring your kids with you when you visited the hookers?

The middle class eats at McDonalds? Never heard about that.
Only because Chipotle's will kill you eating there...'s
next thing to happen, the employees of the Chinese Buffet chains will demand $5.25 hr.
Most of them work for free, since it is a family owned and operated rest.?
When they first started the barfett's in the early 1980's, it cost $2.35 for the meal..A blue plate special diner cost $2.50...I made ten bucks an hour, so I felt like a rich man..
the thing about the chinese buffets is that they dont throw away anything,,unless it really smells bad,
Every gram that's not bought on Monday goes into Tuesday's buffet then Wednesdays/Thursdays. "I saw that exact same long black hair in the sweet and sour chicken balls last week"!

Yeah, but you keep coming back.

I don't eat lunch anymore, so it's not a problem....I lied, occasionally we have a business lunch at a Mexican rest....
i cant believe its about 6/7.00 for a regular burger meal at five guys,,,,,christ, i can get 2 hours with a call girl for that
I stopped at Red Robins with my kid, $30 dollars for two burgers, fries and soda................And they wonder why I stole their seasoning shaker....Hookers down the street from the Capital in OKC were 20 bucks.. I enjoyed that more........

No, dey had a playroom four da kidz..

McDonalds will also be charging 1.00 for each sheet of TP u use to wipe yourself to help maintain the 15.00 hr wages.

Probably would smell better than after being in a PlayPlace :eusa_dance:

even at 15.00hr, do you think they will spend any money to keep thier "Filthy Chicago McDonalds" restrooms clean? Havent we all been in those disgusting fast food restaurants almost in fear of sitting on those toilets? yikes!

iz like dis brotha, u see, if Kernal Sanders becomes President, den i wont eva have to worry about my job, my wages, my car, my rent, all of my loans, dats cause kernal sanders will make sure weeze all get fifteen dolla an hour m------tha F------ka!

did you get lost on your way to Stormfront?

Okay, I realize you guys are immune to math, but..

Study: Raising wages to $15 an hour for limited-service restaurant employees would raise prices 4.3 percent - Purdue University

WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. - Raising wages to $15 an hour for limited-service restaurant employees would lead to an estimated 4.3 percent increase in prices at those restaurants, according to a recent study.

Forum List

Back