🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Typical Burger Flipper Excuse For $15.00hr.,"Ize Done Care Bout Dem Tin Dolla Cheezeburgazz!"

I don't eat lunch anymore, so it's not a problem....I lied, occasionally we have a business lunch at a Mexican rest....

The middle class eats at McDonalds? Never heard about that.
Only because Chipotle's will kill you eating there...'s
i remember the good old days of the 2.00 chinese buffet before they invented the splash gaurds,,,,go ahead, pick your nose, sneeze, burp, cough,fart, flegm attack, scratch your crotch while filling your plate.

i remember the good old days of the 2.00 chinese buffet before they invented the splash gaurds,,,,go ahead, pick your nose, sneeze, burp, cough,fart, flegm attack, scratch your crotch while filling your plate.
And at Pancho's Mexican buffet, free cock roaches with every meal...

oh, yes, i forgot, Chinese never charged extra for mice and roaches

Wonder where agit8r is getting his facts on who eats where

oh, yes, i forgot, Chinese never charged extra for mice and roaches
The places do keep the stray cat population in check..

Last edited:
N1Gnpp6.jpg

I don't eat lunch anymore, so it's not a problem....I lied, occasionally we have a business lunch at a Mexican rest....
i cant believe its about 6/7.00 for a regular burger meal at five guys,,,,,christ, i can get 2 hours with a call girl for that
I stopped at Red Robins with my kid, $30 dollars for two burgers, fries and soda................And they wonder why I stole their seasoning shaker....Hookers down the street from the Capital in OKC were 20 bucks.. I enjoyed that more........

i cant believe its about 6/7.00 for a regular burger meal at five guys,,,,,christ, i can get 2 hours with a call girl for that
I stopped at Red Robins with my kid, $30 dollars for two burgers, fries and soda................And they wonder why I stole their seasoning shaker....Hookers down the street from the Capital in OKC were 20 bucks.. I enjoyed that more........

I like Red Robin, and my granddaughter gets a kick out of the 'Tower of Rings'.

But, they make lousy coffee

:afro: :cranky: :smoke: :stupid: Have we all seen the latest "Reporter VS Fast Food Employee" interviews? You have to laff, right? The reporter throws all of the negative facts/destruction that will happen if everyone at McDonalds gets $15.00hr, and all they will say is something like,,,you no, I really dont care if we have to raise the cost of our burgers and lay off half of the staff, I am a single parent, got 4 kids to support, and dammit,,screw the middle class! Eye Dazeerve my F$#@!*&king Fifteen Dolla an Hour! M-----tha F----Ka!
:smartass: :dunno: :alirulz:

My take away, this racist ^^^ is supporting Cruz and Rubio - bigots flock together.

Forum List

Back