🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Typical Burger Flipper Excuse For $15.00hr.,"Ize Done Care Bout Dem Tin Dolla Cheezeburgazz!"

iz like dis brotha, u see, if Kernal Sanders becomes President, den i wont eva have to worry about my job, my wages, my car, my rent, all of my loans, dats cause kernal sanders will make sure weeze all get fifteen dolla an hour m------tha F------ka!

did you get lost on your way to Stormfront?

Okay, I realize you guys are immune to math, but..

Study: Raising wages to $15 an hour for limited-service restaurant employees would raise prices 4.3 percent - Purdue University

WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. - Raising wages to $15 an hour for limited-service restaurant employees would lead to an estimated 4.3 percent increase in prices at those restaurants, according to a recent study.

That's assuming only restaurant workers get the 15 an hour which we know won't happen

The push is for a 15 an hour MW everywhere and if you think that will only raise prices 4% then I want whatever it is your smoking

at 15.00hr, an establishment would have to take in about $500.00 an hour in sales per hour from opening to close (more or less) just to stay afloat. what happens if it dies off from 2 to 6 pm, meanwhile they need to take in about 400.00 to keep the place running?

That's assuming only restaurant workers get the 15 an hour which we know won't happen

The push is for a 15 an hour MW everywhere and if you think that will only raise prices 4% then I want whatever it is your smoking

Maybe we should have a mandatory maximum wage of $7.25 for malignant narcissists...

Go back and read the thread. The racist argument of the asshole who wrote it said that Big Macs would cost $10.00 if the people serving them got a living wage.

Meh. Not really, says economists at Purdue who did a study.

at 15.00hr, an establishment would have to take in about $500.00 an hour in sales per hour from opening to close (more or less) just to stay afloat. what happens if it dies off from 2 to 6 pm, meanwhile they need to take in about 400.00 to keep the place running?

At $500 an hour at $15 an hour... Okay, even factoring a 20% above that for Health insurance and such... you are factoring that such a restaurant would be staffed by 18 people ALL THE TIME.

I've never walked into a McDonalds that had 18 people on staff at all times. Even during the Lunch Rush.

iz like dis brotha, u see, if Kernal Sanders becomes President, den i wont eva have to worry about my job, my wages, my car, my rent, all of my loans, dats cause kernal sanders will make sure weeze all get fifteen dolla an hour m------tha F------ka!

did you get lost on your way to Stormfront?

Okay, I realize you guys are immune to math, but..

Study: Raising wages to $15 an hour for limited-service restaurant employees would raise prices 4.3 percent - Purdue University

WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. - Raising wages to $15 an hour for limited-service restaurant employees would lead to an estimated 4.3 percent increase in prices at those restaurants, according to a recent study.

and look at the states that are pushing for it,,,its the blue states that are already in a financial mess! so where is all of this money coming from? what are they gonna do? just do what Obama does and just borrow 10,000 a month to keep the restaurant afloat until they collapse? like we will when we owe 24 Trillion?

Maybe we should have a mandatory maximum wage of $7.25 for malignant narcissists...

Go back and read the thread. The racist argument of the asshole who wrote it said that Big Macs would cost $10.00 if the people serving them got a living wage.

Meh. Not really, says economists at Purdue who did a study.

It's fine to talk about hypothetical shit but all that relates to reality and when the push is, as it is btw, for a national 15 an hour MW a natural extension of the conversation is the ramifications of that national wage

Idiot

At $500 an hour at $15 an hour... Okay, even factoring a 20% above that for Health insurance and such... you are factoring that such a restaurant would be staffed by 18 people ALL THE TIME.

I've never walked into a McDonalds that had 18 people on staff at all times. Even during the Lunch Rush.
If a business is not at least tripling their money, they are going to be in business very long… LOL

Well, greedy white Republican dudes shouldn't eat burgers at restaurants anymore. That'll show the 'worthless slaves' who's boss. Americans are the biggest fat asses on earth anyway. A protest like that could actually add a few more years to their lives. These folks asking for more money might just end up saving some greedy white Republican lives. They're heroes.

Ha let's face it, greedy fat white Republican dudes need their greasy burgers. So they should just shut up and pay these folks a decent wage. They're providing a valuable service to fat ass America. Give em the cash and move on.

Some of the stores outside of your native Pyongyang have larger staffs, and don't use dissidents for the meat in the big macs.....

Well, greedy white Republican dudes shouldn't eat burgers at restaurants anymore. That'll show the 'worthless slaves' who's boss. Americans are the biggest fat asses on earth anyway. A protest like that could actually add a few more years to their lives. These folks asking for more money might just end up saving some greedy white Republican lives. They're heroes.

Thanks Comrade shitferbrains, your "logic" is simply astounding...

:afro: :cranky: :smoke: :stupid: Have we all seen the latest "Reporter VS Fast Food Employee" interviews? You have to laff, right? The reporter throws all of the negative facts/destruction that will happen if everyone at McDonalds gets $15.00hr, and all they will say is something like,,,you no, I really dont care if we have to raise the cost of our burgers and lay off half of the staff, I am a single parent, got 4 kids to support, and dammit,,screw the middle class! Eye Dazeerve my F$#@!*&king Fifteen Dolla an Hour! M-----tha F----Ka!
:smartass: :dunno: :alirulz:

If you don't like it, learn how to cook.

Or are you stupider that those fast food workers. So stupid that you are unable to learn how to cook?

Thanks Comrade shitferbrains, your "logic" is simply astounding...

Show the slaves who's boss. Don't eat burgers in restaurants anymore. Y'all greedy fat white Republican dudes might even shed a few pounds. And you get to stick it to those 'uppity slaves.' So go for it. Problem solved. You're welcome.

I couldn't tell you the last time I had McDonald's. What utter garbage. I don't care if they pay them $100/hr or $1/hr.

:afro: :cranky: :smoke: :stupid: Have we all seen the latest "Reporter VS Fast Food Employee" interviews? You have to laff, right? The reporter throws all of the negative facts/destruction that will happen if everyone at McDonalds gets $15.00hr, and all they will say is something like,,,you no, I really dont care if we have to raise the cost of our burgers and lay off half of the staff, I am a single parent, got 4 kids to support, and dammit,,screw the middle class! Eye Dazeerve my F$#@!*&king Fifteen Dolla an Hour! M-----tha F----Ka!
:smartass: :dunno: :alirulz:

If you don't like it, learn how to cook.

Or are you stupider that those fast food workers. So stupid that you are unable to learn how to cook?

Right? Shit, at the very least, learn hot to use a crockpot! So many easy recipes for good, wholesome food t hat is almost idiot proof.

American slaves are getting too damn uppity. They need to shut up an just ascept being slaves.

Greedy fat white Republican dude mentality. They're a miserable hateful bunch.

American slaves are getting too damn uppity. They need to just shut up and accept being slaves.

Greedy fat white Republican dude mentality. They're a miserable hateful bunch.

Forum List

Back