🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Typical Burger Flipper Excuse For $15.00hr.,"Ize Done Care Bout Dem Tin Dolla Cheezeburgazz!"

Show the slaves who's boss. Don't eat burgers in restaurants anymore. Y'all greedy fat white Republican dudes might even shed a few pounds. And you get to stick it to those 'uppity slaves.' So go for it. Problem solved. You're welcome.

Yes Comrade, eating food prepared by others must be reserved for the party bosses, the Aristocrats. Peasants must learn their place and eat gruel. I understand the world you of the left seek.

I solved your 'uppity slave' problem. Don't eat out anymore. No one's gonna force you to. You're welcome.

I eat out every week, just not at McDonald's. I wouldn't feed that shit to my dog.

Well, you should really think about who's providing you with that food and service. Do you really want miserable slaves preparing your food? See. i want them making a good living. I want them to be happy prosperous workers. A miserable slave is bitter, and much more likely to hawk some phlegm into your pasta.

American slaves are getting too damn uppity. They need to just shut up and accept being slaves.

Greedy fat white Republican dude mentality. They're a miserable hateful bunch.

Pettiness is a sacrament to their kind.

Yeah, i mean they can always stop eating burgers at restaurants. They can show those damn uppity slaves who's boss. No one's forcing them to eat out.

Yeah, these people are such genius' that they had to put pictures of the food on the cash registers..

:lmao:

What? I believe that's mainly for dumb fat ass American customers. See, not everything's the uppity slaves' fault.

Wait, the customers work the registers? How retarded are you?

:lmao:

Show the slaves who's boss. Don't eat burgers in restaurants anymore. Y'all greedy fat white Republican dudes might even shed a few pounds. And you get to stick it to those 'uppity slaves.' So go for it. Problem solved. You're welcome.

Yes Comrade, eating food prepared by others must be reserved for the party bosses, the Aristocrats. Peasants must learn their place and eat gruel. I understand the world you of the left seek.

I solved your 'uppity slave' problem. Don't eat out anymore. No one's gonna force you to. You're welcome.

I eat out every week, just not at McDonald's. I wouldn't feed that shit to my dog.

Well, you should really think about who's providing you with that food and service. Do you really want miserable slaves preparing your food? See. i want them making a good living. I want them to be happy prosperous workers. A miserable slave is bitter, and much more likely to hawk some phlegm into your pasta.

Oh whatthefuckever. You're a moron.

Have fun you miserable, bitter slave.

:eek:

American slaves are getting too damn uppity. They need to just shut up and accept being slaves.

That is an extremely delusional statement.

Nah, the slaves are getting way too uppity for greedy white Republican dudes. They need to be put back in their place. That is the greedy fat white Republican mentality. They're extremely hateful folks.

Nah, the slaves are getting way too uppity for greedy white Republican dudes. They need to be put back in their place. That is the greedy fat white Republican mentality. They're extremely hateful folks.

Is this the entirety of your mindset? You are one miserable fuck.

Back at ya. You're the one who wants some phlegmy goo in your pasta. I wanna pay these folks a livable wage. I want them to be happy prosperous workers. Better pay = A better Worker. That's been proven.

Back at ya. You're the one who wants some phlegmy goo in your pasta. I wanna pay these folks a livable wage. I want them to be happy prosperous workers. Better pay = A better Worker.

You need to upscale your eating arrangements if people are putting "phlegmy goo" in your pasta.

I care more than you do. I wanna em employed and making a livable wage. You want them to shut up or just die. You want them to be your permanent slaves, or to disappear.

You'll have to forgive them. They miss the Glory Days of Yore when they didn't have to pay the help at all.

I solved your 'uppity slave' problem.

Yes, by making everyone except the ruling elite a slave.

Don't eat out anymore. No one's gonna force you to. You're welcome.

Just in case anyone missed that you of the left are at war to crush the middle class......

I gave you the solution to your 'uppity slave' problem. Don't eat out, shop at retail stores, etc etc...

You really can show those uppity slaves. Just stay home and become self-sustained. Enjoy.

Back at ya. You're the one who wants some phlegmy goo in your pasta. I wanna pay these folks a livable wage. I want them to be happy prosperous workers. Better pay = A better Worker.

You need to upscale your eating arrangements if people are putting "phlegmy goo" in your pasta.

Ha, you greedy white Republican dudes really are clueless. You pay shite. you get shite. You have no idea what goes on in restaurants. Personally, i prefer a happy prosperous worker preparing my food. But hey, that's just me.

Is this the entirety of your mindset? You are one miserable fuck.

Just stating reality. That is your mentality. 'Gotta put the uppity slaves back in their place. Cause that's what made America great.'

Y'all are very hateful delusional folks.

What kind of "service" do you really provide?

I bet you are late to work every day. You don't show up half the time. Your supervisor has to ride you to get you to do anything. You half-ass the tasks that you do, and you complain about everything.

But you think you deserve way more money, because you want.

I care more than you do. I wanna em employed and making a livable wage. You want them to shut up or just die. You want them to be your permanent slaves, or to disappear.

You'll have to forgive them. They miss the Glory Days of Yore when they didn't have to pay the help at all.

Oh i know. I just love fuckin with greedy white Republican dudes. They hate the 'uppity slaves.' I truly hope these folks get $20 an hr. Just to fuck with the greedy Republican assholes. :)

Ha, you greedy white Republican dudes really are clueless. You pay shite. you get shite. You have no idea what goes on in restaurants. Personally, i prefer a happy prosperous worker preparing my food. But hey, that's just me.

What made you such bitter & miserable person? I almost feel sorry for you.

Forum List

Back