🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Typical Burger Flipper Excuse For $15.00hr.,"Ize Done Care Bout Dem Tin Dolla Cheezeburgazz!"

The only ones whining about raising the minimum wage are those making more than $15.00 an hour. Anyone whining about it should be made to work of $7.00 an hour....it would take only one day for them to change their view.

Like i said, y'all white Republicans are very hateful and delusional. You have extreme disdain for those 'uppity slaves.' But these people are just poor fellow Americans trying to survive. Everytime i observe one of you attacking them, i remember to pray that they get $20-30 an hr. Just to piss you greedy tards off.

I know you want.

But value is independent of fiat currency. Even if we give you a million dollars an hour, the value you provide will remain the same and the invisible hand will create equilibrium, so that your purchasing power will remain equal to the value you produce.

You can't cheat reality, regardless of your envy.

Just prayed they get $40 an hr. It goes up everytime i observe one of you greedy bastids attacking these poor folks.

And btw, the OP's thread title is racist. So it's not surprising he or she supports slavery. These hateful folks make up a large part of the Republican Base. Without their support, Republicans couldn't win any Elections. The GOP is a slave to these racist assholes.

The only ones whining about raising the minimum wage are those making more than $15.00 an hour. Anyone whining about it should be made to work of $7.00 an hour....it would take only one day for them to change their view.

Why would I want to work for $7 an hour? That's why invested in a career path that pays very well... so I would never be in that situation.

Damn right we whine about it, we busted our ass to make What we make and don't want prices to go up.

That 2%~4% raise in prices is enough in a year to rip me off on an extra long weekend vacation in myrtle beach or Las Vegas .

Like i said, y'all white Republicans are very hateful and delusional. You have extreme disdain for those 'uppity slaves.' But these people are just poor fellow Americans trying to survive. Everytime i observe one of you attacking them, i remember to pray that they get $20-30 an hr. Just to piss you greedy tards off.

I know you want.

But value is independent of fiat currency. Even if we give you a million dollars an hour, the value you provide will remain the same and the invisible hand will create equilibrium, so that your purchasing power will remain equal to the value you produce.

Just prayed they get $40 an hr. It goes up everytime i observe one of you greedy bastids attacking these poor folks.

What alternate reality do you live in where a burger flipper makes $83,200 per year doing a job that are thousands of semi literates out there able to do?

I know you want.

What alternate reality do you live in where a burger flipper makes $83,200 per year doing a job that are thousands of semi literates out there able to do?

Keep attacking em, it's up to $40 now. Don't make me go higher.

I know you want.

So, do you smoke dope all day? Note to self, nobody is going to pay you $80k to do that which a chimp could be trained to do. But hey, dare to dream!

:lmao:

Damn right we whine about it, we busted our ass to make What we make and don't want prices to go up.

That 2%~4% raise in prices is enough in a year to rip me off on an extra long weekend vacation in myrtle beach or Las Vegas .

Don't eat out, shop at retail stores, etc etc...

Show the 'uppity slaves' by staying home and becoming self-sustained. Don't contribute to them scraping by trying to support their families. Just stay home.

I know you want.

So, do you smoke dope all day?

Just prayed they get $45. You want $50? Keep on attacking. :)

I know you want.

I just prayed they all get replaced by robots. There ya go nutter.

Ha, you would pray to screw fellow Americans. Go figure? And now it's up to $50.

Ha, you would pray to screw fellow Americans. Go figure? And now it's up to $50.

It's called illustrating absurdity by being absurd. You're screwing people by advocating people be rewarded for nothing. Life just doesn't work that way kid.

It's called illustrating absurdity by being absurd. You're screwing people by advocating people be rewarded for nothing. Life just doesn't work that way kid.

"Rewarded for nothing." Cause they only 'do nothing.' You really do hate those 'uppity slaves', don't ya? You prove that with every reply.

"Rewarded for nothing." Cause they only 'do nothing.' You really do hate those 'uppity slaves', don't ya? You prove that with every reply.

Here's a thought, maybe aspire to something that pays well? Just a thought. Like I said, they're doing a mindless job that anyone could be trained to do in five minutes.

There's a reason engineers make big bucks and burger flippers makes shit.

Here's a thought, maybe aspire to something that pays well? Just a thought. Like I said, they're doing a mindless job that anyone could be trained to do in five minutes.

Wow, you are the perfect candidate for receiving that phlegmy goo-burger. You do kinda deserve it. They only "do nothing?" You especially, really do need to get what you pay for. You want miserable poor slaves preparing your food? You got it. Enjoy your phlegm burger. Bon appetit.

Wow, you are the perfect candidate for receiving that phlegmy goo-burger. You do kinda deserve it. They only 'do nothing?' You especially, really do need to get what you pay for. You want miserable poor slaves preparing your food? You got it. Enjoy your phlegm burger. Bon appetit.

Seriously, how old are you? You come off as a child.

Wow, you are the perfect candidate for receiving that phlegmy goo-burger. You do kinda deserve it. They only "do nothing?" You especially, really do need to get what you pay for. You want miserable poor slaves preparing your food? You got it. Enjoy your phlegm burger. Bon appetit.

Are you one of these kids?

th

The middle class eats at McDonalds? Never heard about that.
Only because Chipotle's will kill you eating there...'s
next thing to happen, the employees of the Chinese Buffet chains will demand $5.25 hr.
Most of them work for free, since it is a family owned and operated rest.?
When they first started the barfett's in the early 1980's, it cost $2.35 for the meal..A blue plate special diner cost $2.50...I made ten bucks an hour, so I felt like a rich man..
the thing about the chinese buffets is that they dont throw away anything,,unless it really smells bad,
Every gram that's not bought on Monday goes into Tuesday's buffet then Wednesdays/Thursdays. "I saw that exact same long black hair in the sweet and sour chicken balls last week"!
So those 100 year old eggs could really be that old?

Forum List

Back