🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Typical Burger Flipper Excuse For $15.00hr.,"Ize Done Care Bout Dem Tin Dolla Cheezeburgazz!"

well if they have to start paying 15.00 an hr,,,you have to wonder "What Else Will Be Added To The Burger" to keep the costs down? Hmm, yummy, I really really like extra worm/extra mice and extra roaches in my whopper.:cow:

Comparing people who choose to work at a job for low wages is an insult to the memory of the REAL slaves who suffered so much for so long.

But of course, now that issue is politicized, it's polluted by wild hyperbole and simplistic, shallow bumper sticker slogans.

What a shock. Someone should scream "Hitler!" to round this conversation out.

The middle class eats at McDonalds? Never heard about that.

Who do you think eats there?

Poor people. The occasional person with an eating disorder. It's not PC, but it's true.
You never saw Bill Clinton do his daily jog as president to McD's?

Hillary claims they were poor

She spends more than she makes.....
and to think people wanna sue these places for giving them deadly stomache ailments cause they eat that junk 14 times a week?

It's fine to talk about hypothetical shit but all that relates to reality and when the push is, as it is btw, for a national 15 an hour MW a natural extension of the conversation is the ramifications of that national wage

Yes, the national ramifications.

The national ramifications is we'd all be better off if people were able to make a living wage doing tough jobs and not having to go to the government for Section 8, Food Stamps and MedicAid.

That would be sort of amazing, really.

Here's the thing. The total GDP of the country is 17 TRILLION. That's enough to pay every man woman and child $50,000 a year for just being alive. NOw, I'm not suggesting that, because we all need an incentive to work and produce that 17 Trillion. I'm just suggesting it might be kind of neat if the people who did the actual work saw more of the actual rewards...

It's fine to talk about hypothetical shit but all that relates to reality and when the push is, as it is btw, for a national 15 an hour MW a natural extension of the conversation is the ramifications of that national wage

Yes, the national ramifications.

The national ramifications is we'd all be better off if people were able to make a living wage doing tough jobs and not having to go to the government for Section 8, Food Stamps and MedicAid.

That would be sort of amazing, really.

Here's the thing. The total GDP of the country is 17 TRILLION. That's enough to pay every man woman and child $50,000 a year for just being alive. NOw, I'm not suggesting that, because we all need an incentive to work and produce that 17 Trillion. I'm just suggesting it might be kind of neat if the people who did the actual work saw more of the actual rewards...

It's up to you to get your own rewards not up to me to pay for them for you

But hey if you want to pay people 50K a year to sit on their asses and breathe feel free

Last edited:
The only ones whining about raising the minimum wage are those making more than $15.00 an hour. Anyone whining about it should be made to work of $7.00 an hour....it would take only one day for them to change their view.

Damn right we whine about it, we busted our ass to make What we make and don't want prices to go up.

That 2%~4% raise in prices is enough in a year to rip me off on an extra long weekend vacation in myrtle beach or Las Vegas .

Prices don't go up because of anything but corporate greed. They are going to go up no matter what. That's capitalism!

You whine about not getting an extra long vacation. The poverty stricken cry, because their children go hungry. Those that work full time jobs, should NOT have to live in poverty so that you can have a longer vacation.

But hey if you want to pay people 50K a year to sit on their asses and breathe feel free

again, guy, your side keeps losing election (oh, i Know, you're a libertarian and don't have side, right, got it.) so you really don't get a say anymore.

We've given the one percenters the opportunity to do the right thing. I'm kind of done with them, really. $15.00 minimum wage it is.

again, guy, your side keeps losing election (oh, i Know, you're a libertarian and don't have side, right, got it.) so you really don't get a say anymore.

We've given the one percenters the opportunity to do the right thing. I'm kind of done with them, really. $15.00 minimum wage it is.

Wow you sound like a conspiracy nut

Let me tell you this again no rich guy is stopping you from making more money

And the 15 an hour wage won't effect my employees pay as they all get more than that what it will do is decrease their purchasing power and the 2 of my employee's that are looking at buying homes right now might not be able to afford them so yeah go ahead and help people by raising the MW and then slap them across the face with higher prices and decreased purchasing power that's awesome

Instead of blaming everyone else for your failures and wanting them to give you free shit all the time maybe you take responsibility for yourself and stop your fucking whining

And the 15 an hour wage won't effect my employees pay as they all get more than that what it will do is decrease their purchasing power and the 2 of my employee's that are looking at buying homes right now might not be able to afford them so yeah go ahead and help people by raising the MW and then slap them across the face with higher prices and decreased purchasing power that's awesome

Instead of blaming everyone else for your failures and wanting them to give you free shit all the time maybe you take responsibility for yourself and stop your fucking whining

Guy, i'm more successful than you are. People like you, shithead small businessmen, kiss my ass all day trying to get me to toss business their way.

But we have pilots selling their blood plasma and adjunct professors on food stamps. I've posted the stories before and you pretended they didn't exist. Those people did take responsibility for themselves, did gain specialized skills, are working their asses off and big corporations are cheating them anyway.

But beyond that, the tiresome 'Raising the minimum wage will raise inflation" is horseshit. The worst inflation we had was a time when the minimum wage didn't keep up, while we've had pretty flat inflation despite raising the minimum.

Now, you might enjoy kissing the ring of the 1%. I realize there are more of us than them, and frankly, we need to stop letting these bullies push the rest of us around.

so when you guys tell lies like "you can't afford a cheezeburger' if the guy making it can't make ends meet, I have to kind of laugh at you. Just because your brain has been washed by the Koch brothers doesnt' mean the rest of us are buying it anymore.

Guy, i'm more successful than you are. People like you, shithead small businessmen, kiss my ass all day trying to get me to toss business their way.

But we have pilots selling their blood plasma and adjunct professors on food stamps. I've posted the stories before and you pretended they didn't exist. Those people did take responsibility for themselves, did gain specialized skills, are working their asses off and big corporations are cheating them anyway.

But beyond that, the tiresome 'Raising the minimum wage will raise inflation" is horseshit. The worst inflation we had was a time when the minimum wage didn't keep up, while we've had pretty flat inflation despite raising the minimum.

Now, you might enjoy kissing the ring of the 1%. I realize there are more of us than them, and frankly, we need to stop letting these bullies push the rest of us around.

so when you guys tell lies like "you can't afford a cheezeburger' if the guy making it can't make ends meet, I have to kind of laugh at you. Just because your brain has been washed by the Koch brothers doesnt' mean the rest of us are buying it anymore.

That's funny a guy who cuts and pastes resumes says he's more successful than someone else

Post your tax return to back up your idiotic claims

And I never said anything about inflation. Inflation has more to do with the decreasing value of the dollar than anything else

I am talking about the actual increase in prices that will occur due to increased labor costs. Thinking that doubling labor costs will have no effect on prices is naive to the point of brain damage

And your problem is your conspiratorial us and them thinking. The fact is no rich guy has ever stopped your from being successful you can't deal with the fact that you or anyone else for that matter is not making more money because of your and their own choices so you blame other people for your failures

If you stopped whining about rich people and letting your envy consume you and concentrated on making yourself worth more to your employer you wouldn't be such a failure

That's funny a guy who cuts and pastes resumes says he's more successful than someone else

Naw, I figure I'd just save time and e-mail them directly to Russian Identity thieves. What are you fucking stupid?

Guy, people get jobs with my resumes. That's what makes them awesome. But this involves "helping other people', which is no doubt a totally alien concept to a malignant narcissist such as yourself.

I am talking about the actual increase in prices that will occur due to increased labor costs. Thinking that doubling labor costs will have no effect on prices is naive to the point of brain damage

Except, as you guys point out, most people don't work for the minimum wage. As pointed out, the c ost of a big mac would only go up 4% if the Minimum Wage was raised to $15.00. I think we can live with that.

And your problem is your conspiratorial us and them thinking. The fact is no rich guy has ever stopped your from being successful you can't deal with the fact that you or anyone else for that matter is not making more money because of your and their own choices so you blame other people for your failures

I can point to a lot of times where rich guys have fucked me over. So, um, no, fuck the rich. Make them pay their fair share. They are parasites who've convinced you they are a vital organ.

If you stopped whining about rich people and letting your envy consume you and concentrated on making yourself worth more to your employer you wouldn't be such a failure

Why do you keep avoiding the point the that the RICH will SCREW you no matter how many skills you gain?

Again, guy, we have Pilots selling the BLOOD PLASMA because airlines only pay them $17,000 a year. It's not that the airlines are wanting for money. Now, frankly, if I'm in a metal tube propelled by a flammable liquid at 30,000 feet, i want the guy piloting that tube to be well paid. I don't want him on the verge of passing out because he sold his blood plasma the previous day to make ends meet.

[Marxism] debate about Moore's Capitalism: A love story

We have ADJUNCT PROFESSORS ON FOOD STAMPS. Now, when you have a system that tells a kid he needs a BA or BS to have a good job, and put him in $42,000 of debt starting out for a piece of paper, you would think the universities could pay the guys with Masters and Doctorates a fair wage? But, nope!

Your College Professor Could Be On Public Assistance

So frankly, I'm really not sure why you worship this people, other than you have a fantasy of being able to push around more than two or three employees like you do now.

:afro: :cranky: :smoke: :stupid: Have we all seen the latest "Reporter VS Fast Food Employee" interviews? You have to laff, right? The reporter throws all of the negative facts/destruction that will happen if everyone at McDonalds gets $15.00hr, and all they will say is something like,,,you no, I really dont care if we have to raise the cost of our burgers and lay off half of the staff, I am a single parent, got 4 kids to support, and dammit,,screw the middle class! Eye Dazeerve my F$#@!*&king Fifteen Dolla an Hour! M-----tha F----Ka!
:smartass: :dunno: :alirulz:

In other words, they respond the same way a CEO responds when talking about receiving multi-million dollar bonuses during the recession. "I really don't care if we have to lay of half of our staff, I have a family and four kids to support, and dammit screw the middle class! I deserve my fucking $15 million!

Naw, I figure I'd just save time and e-mail them directly to Russian Identity thieves. What are you fucking stupid?

Guy, people get jobs with my resumes. That's what makes them awesome. But this involves "helping other people', which is no doubt a totally alien concept to a malignant narcissist such as yourself.

Except, as you guys point out, most people don't work for the minimum wage. As pointed out, the c ost of a big mac would only go up 4% if the Minimum Wage was raised to $15.00. I think we can live with that.

I can point to a lot of times where rich guys have fucked me over. So, um, no, fuck the rich. Make them pay their fair share. They are parasites who've convinced you they are a vital organ.

Why do you keep avoiding the point the that the RICH will SCREW you no matter how many skills you gain?

Again, guy, we have Pilots selling the BLOOD PLASMA because airlines only pay them $17,000 a year. It's not that the airlines are wanting for money. Now, frankly, if I'm in a metal tube propelled by a flammable liquid at 30,000 feet, i want the guy piloting that tube to be well paid. I don't want him on the verge of passing out because he sold his blood plasma the previous day to make ends meet.

[Marxism] debate about Moore's Capitalism: A love story

We have ADJUNCT PROFESSORS ON FOOD STAMPS. Now, when you have a system that tells a kid he needs a BA or BS to have a good job, and put him in $42,000 of debt starting out for a piece of paper, you would think the universities could pay the guys with Masters and Doctorates a fair wage? But, nope!

Your College Professor Could Be On Public Assistance

So frankly, I'm really not sure why you worship this people, other than you have a fantasy of being able to push around more than two or three employees like you do now.

Sorry but I won't believe your claims unless you post proof

No rich guy has ever stopped anyone from making more money nit even a fuck up like you

And if some idiot with a degree in underwater basket weaving can't get a job that pays that's his fault not mine and certainly not some rich guy's

Sorry but I won't believe your claims unless you post proof

No rich guy has ever stopped anyone from making more money nit even a fuck up like you

And if some idiot with a degree in underwater basket weaving can't get a job that pays that's his fault not mine and certainly not some rich guy's

Well, it is your problem in that you end up paying the taxes to suport them, but you are kind of a stupid person, as well as a malignant narcissist..

Anyway, I get it, man, you've spent your whole time climbing to the top of whatever little dung-hill you are on top of now, and the last thing you want is someone telling you that you have to treat people fairly...

I feel your pain, as you watch America become more like Europe.

Forum List

Back